• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Mummys Updated

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
ok so as promised ladys i have updated and done a new may due date list i hope everyone is on here if not give me a message :happydance:

May 1st

NatalieW
FallenAngel
faille

May 2nd

oox_tasha_xoo

May 3rd

Baboo
Arcanegirl
oox_tasha_xoo
Dannydustcart

May 4th

Laura85
Sam040509
Buzzy

May 5th

Snettyb
Mrstatty
AngieBaby

May 6th

Samantha_sarah
Amelia222
Tropicana
Smiler
Longroadahead
Emsy26
KayKay

May 7th

Fairywings
FirstTimeBump

May 8th

Rah
Soon2be3

May 9th

Dusty
Dona
Ribboninthesky
Jemma_x

May 10th

Taurustot
MarshMellow

May 11th

May 12th

BethyB
Clartylou
Mama1985

May 13th

ruth222

May 14th

Whiby
Fluella

May 15th

Holden_babez

May 16th

Ravelyn
Flo_B

May 17th

Kmh2009
MamaK
Monkeh

May 18th

May 19th

Lara+sam+bump

May 20th

Lesleyann
Leighbaby
Abz1982
Mum2be1989
sophiecouldwe
Kbaker09

May 21st

Kimboowee
oursarah
JTmom

May 22nd

BeccaL
classyburd

May 23rd

May 24th

Lulu
Angel2Fire
Tippsygirlie

May 25th

Dolcebella
Twist
Chocoholic
Lottie86

May 26th

Maccy
Ajarvis
Shari22
BabeeAngel
Pink_Witch

May 27th

Dreams
HaRLeQuiN

May 28th

2nd time mum
Gemma Lou

May 29th

Viejita
MandaR

May 30th

Waiting Mommy
izziboo08
sexycoupleuk
Abblebubba

May 31st

Little C
Jexer72

Due May Icon

i have just added a new icon to my Sig about being due in may and if you click it, it will take to straight to this thread so if any of you would like to use it heres there link:

just take out the spaces between the [ and the URL text and the [ and IMG

[ URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/85113-may-mummys-updated.html"][ IMG]https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby%20Icons/dueinmay2.gif[/IMG][/url]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is everyone doing so far in there pregnancy?? Cravings and upcoming Scans ??

:hug:

I'm Due on May 24th, and dont know when my scan is yet! I had my 12 weeks and moved inbetween then and now so had to change hospitals and i rang them today and the midwifes referral thingy only got there today so they told me to call back friday. Getting impatient but the woman on the phone was very nice =]

I've been sick twice in a week which hasnt happened for me till now usually its once a week at most, im a bit gutted if it gets worse [HATE being sick] and i rano ut of the GIGANTIC post office queue retching earlier, and then had to join the back again even though i'd been in it for 20 minutes, because no one would let me get back where i was!

Had a hormonal strop at the woman at the checkout for talking to me like rubbish to, Not a good day so far. Going out in a bit to buy some nice unisex baby clothes since i dont know what im having [YET!]

Hoping today gets better lol!

added you and thats horrible about what happend at the post office, i still have some sickness that comes and goes :hug:

hey girlies/ lesleyann

Im feeling tired, swollen and Rubys so heavy now lol!
Planning to get get nursery sorted by march, thats our lil project for a bit! After March il have time to laze around and sleep loads! xxxxxxxxxx

hey girlies/ lesleyann

Planning to get get nursery sorted by march, thats our lil project for a bit! After March il have time to laze around and sleep loads! xxxxxxxxxx

i hate the tired spots :hissy: awww i wish i could do my nursery need a house first lol you having a theme hun ?

Just the usual complaints and pains over here. Ive got a MW appointment tomorrow at 9.30am bleh and i seem to have picked up a bad chesty cough.

Hey all

I'm feeling okay, a little heavy (might be chocolate related :rofl:) and a little tired (nothing unusual there!). We're looking at prams in the New Year and can't wait. Once the decorations come down, we are going to start sorting out baby's room. It is currently our guest room and we are getting rid of the bed etc and re-painting the room ready for the cot and other bits and bobs.

Anyone else feeling time is moving quickly?

Cx

Just the usual complaints and pains over here. Ive got a MW appointment tomorrow at 9.30am bleh and i seem to have picked up a bad chesty cough.

good luck with your mw appointment i got my 20week scan tomorrow at 9am i got a cold, hope your cough clears up :hug:

hey girlies/ lesleyann

i hate the tired spots :hissy: awww i wish i could do my nursery need a house first lol you having a theme hun ?

Yeah we are going with the 'I love my bear' range from Toys R Us and getting white wardrobe and dresser from IKEA. xxxxx

hey girlies/ lesleyann

Yeah we are going with the 'I love my bear' range from Toys R Us and getting white wardrobe and dresser from IKEA. xxxxx

Thats lovely hun i just brought some 'i love my bear' stuff i got this from toys'r'us yesterday :

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Baby-Swings/Graco-I-Love-My-Bear-Lovin-Hugs-Swing(0025972)

hey girlies/ lesleyann

Thats lovely hun i just brought some 'i love my bear' stuff i got this from toys'r'us yesterday :

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Baby-Swings/Graco-I-Love-My-Bear-Lovin-Hugs-Swing(0025972)

We have bought all the bumpers, assesories, cot quilt etc just got to buy the cot this weekend. I love the cream, browny and Aqua blue! Even got Ruby the little rocker to go with the nursery, its so so cute! That swings gorgeous too! xxxx

samantha_sarah... think you've got everything sorted!!

We are doing our nursery after the bed has gone. We have chosen then furniture, buggy/pram. We are going neutral colour in the nursery... I love the hodge podge theme from mamas and papas.

Hiya, I'm ok just really tired lol. I've been pretty much laid up since christmas, as I ended up in hospital on christmas night as I had a slight bleed, but thankfully everythings ok with both babies and I'm clear of infection!

Hope everyone else is doing well!?. I don't have a scan until the 10th of Feb to check that the twins are still growing ok, and we are going to start looking at prams on hogmanay!
xxx

Hey all

I'm feeling okay, a little heavy (might be chocolate related :rofl:) and a little tired (nothing unusual there!). We're looking at prams in the New Year and can't wait. Once the decorations come down, we are going to start sorting out baby's room. It is currently our guest room and we are getting rid of the bed etc and re-painting the room ready for the cot and other bits and bobs.

Anyone else feeling time is moving quickly?

Cx

I'm with you! Time is definitely moving very quick! It's crazy. I have my 20 week scan on Monday!! halfway eek.

Other than getting really excited for scan I'm feeling pretty good acutally. I was sick up until saturdayish, but now that I'm feeling better I'm starting to enjoy being pregnant again lol. Was laying in bed last night and bubs just started poking at me a whole bunch :D it was great!

Can't do the baby's room til' really close to the due date as my brother is staying in there right now and we're going to really have to rearrange the house! If it's a boy it'll be easy - put him in my son's room :p if it's a girl it'll be a bit more complicated...

added you and thats horrible about what happend at the post office, i still have some sickness that comes and goes :hug:

I Was SOOO Annoyed, went and sat and rang my mum to have a very audiable moan about how ignorant people are just so everyone could here me, This old bloke who wasnt in the queue sat there smiling at me he thought i was quite funny haha!

hey girls. loving the movements ive been getting the past couple of weeks but not the spots...ahhhhh!
Another scan tomorrow to see babbas head as they couldnt see last week, so excited!!!!!

I'm spotty, tired, have a headache, and an achy bump. :hissy:

Feeling grumpy today lol.

Anyone else wake up at stupid o'clock and can't get back to sleep for a few hours? I was up at 5 to pee (again) and drink a big glass of water cause I was dying with thirst, then I couldn't sleep til 8, and was exhausted when I finally woke up properly!

On the plus side, I'm feeling lots of movement, which always cheers me up :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->