May Mummys Updated

I'm spotty, tired, have a headache, and an achy bump. :hissy:

Feeling grumpy today lol.

Anyone else wake up at stupid o'clock and can't get back to sleep for a few hours? I was up at 5 to pee (again) and drink a big glass of water cause I was dying with thirst, then I couldn't sleep til 8, and was exhausted when I finally woke up properly!

On the plus side, I'm feeling lots of movement, which always cheers me up :cloud9:

I am so with you on that one!!!!

Hello Ladies.

Feeling Ok here, Cravings for Pancakes and Sushi is killing me..Really now Must they be soo strong.

Both babies are doing Well. Chance is only getting stronger. and Leah Is so lovely Gaining weight (Like her momma!)

I've been quite MOODY. I swear every time I wear a bra. Im ready to rip heads off and when it comes off Im so Perky...Im on light bedrest and Getting such a bump on me :D

Next appt. is NEXT Thursday :)

I couldnt help but notice we have quite a few twins due in May.

i think may must be the month for twins in 2009....

im feeling ok today so far apart from the scanner lady hurt my belly trying to get baby to move i almost cryied :hissy:

Hey all

I'm feeling okay, a little heavy (might be chocolate related :rofl:) and a little tired (nothing unusual there!). We're looking at prams in the New Year and can't wait. Once the decorations come down, we are going to start sorting out baby's room. It is currently our guest room and we are getting rid of the bed etc and re-painting the room ready for the cot and other bits and bobs.

Anyone else feeling time is moving quickly?

Cx

Im heavy through chocolate too lol...... bloody quality streets

Hi, thankyou for adding me to your list. I'm very tired, still have morning sickness,have round ligament pain and gettig braxton hiks lot at night, on the UPside, baby is moving around lots and kicking, it feels so wonderful xx

I have no cravings, but this baby has put me off chocolate, haven't eaten any for about 15 weeks now....used to love it sooo much but not now :cry:

Oh, cravings-wise, I'm DYING for some Crusha milkshake. Not been out to the shops in a few days and I'm going mad! Time to buy some today I think.

Emsy - I am exactly the same. I used to love chocolate, now I hate the stuff!!

my cravings are chocolate with mint so after eights mainly lol

Hey all

I'm feeling okay, a little heavy (might be chocolate related :rofl:) and a little tired (nothing unusual there!). We're looking at prams in the New Year and can't wait. Once the decorations come down, we are going to start sorting out baby's room. It is currently our guest room and we are getting rid of the bed etc and re-painting the room ready for the cot and other bits and bobs.

Anyone else feeling time is moving quickly?

Cx

It went so slow for me until i reached 13 weeks, then it sped up i dont know where its gone!!!

Monkey I thought by stupid o'clock you'd mean like 3 or 4 in the moring :p - myson is up every day at 5:30ish sometimes he's nice and sleeps til' 6:30 lol

Maybe that's why i get grumpy easy?

Isn't time flying by!

Had my 20 week scan on Christmas Eve, everything fine, the midwife was unable to tell us the sex (but they dont here anyway you have to pay the privilage! She said generally she could not tell from the angle. Due another scan at 32 weeks so may get to find out then).

No cravings yet although have started to feel baby move which is definitely wierd but nice!

Still waking lots in the night to pee, (thought it was supposed to stop in this trimester! oh well!)

Monkey I thought by stupid o'clock you'd mean like 3 or 4 in the moring :p - myson is up every day at 5:30ish sometimes he's nice and sleeps til' 6:30 lol

Maybe that's why i get grumpy easy?

:lol:

I'm lazy though, so 5 is like the middle of the night to me :rofl:

I am due on May 16th. I feel surprisingly good at the moment, the killer heartburn passed after a day on dry toast and hot water. I just wish I didn't have to go back to work on Monday!!
I really want to start buying things and decorating the nursery but it seems a bit early yet! Will just have to be patient.
I have my next scan on Monday evening and really really want to find out what we're having but my OH wants to leave it until it's born... I don't think I can wait that long!

Well I realised last night I have my 25 week midwife appointment a week before the consultant, so I feel a bit more like I am doing things. :)

Don't really feel pregnant at the moment - no pains, aches, sickness, stretching pains - the only thing is bubs is kicking now and it makes me jump as I forget he is in there half of the time what with feeling 'normal', lol.

With Amy at this stage I was still feeling sick, could not sleep very well cause I ached, she was really active, had no appetite really - I am a pig with him, lol.

But here I go on a rammble, when basically I could have just said I am doing well. :dohh:

Oh I forgot to say I am chuffed I actually leaked some colostrum last night! :) I did not leak with Amy at all.

Oh and happy new year to all us May mummies (but I bet he is born in April) just a sudden apiphany I had. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->