May Mummys Updated

classyburd added to list and congrats on half way tmor hun :hug:

just thought I would pop on and wish everyne a belated merry christmas and a happy new years.. been very busy and now the rush is over I have broken out on my face in some sort fo reaction to whatever i dont know... lol .. its red and spotty... just using my DS eczema cream.. its not itchy or sore which is good, but its on my face and looks horrible..lol...

anywho.. glad to read everyone's doing well and GL for all your upcoming scans...

I have another ultrasound at 32 weeks (March) as I have an anterior low lying placenta and the doctor is worried about it, but I am impaitent, so I am going to call them on monday and see if I can move it a month forward.. Ill be 28 weeks then which is when I had the 2nd scan with DS (I had a prosterior low lying with him) so FX and I cannot wait to see our little princess again..

We have named her as well... Chellsea.. Dont have a middle name yet, but I like Rose...

Loads of movement and she doesnt like when anyone else touches my bump unless its me... she wont move for DH or DS but when they move I can actually see my bump moving, she is kicking or punching that hard.. little tigger she is.. I can feel her moving now with such force that I think she is using my bladder as a trampoline.. lol ....

Bye ladies and GL...

HB & Pink Bump!!

Getting some pains in my left side, heartburn, my sickness is easing...Thank God!!!!

I have my 20 week scan Monday! So excited!

quite a few of us with 20 week scans on monday, good luck maccy

I was just thinkingthe same thing Classyburd! It's going to be a fun day :)

I fell into a snowbank this morning getting my son off a city bus - the bus driver pulled to far forward so I had to take him off the bus into a snowbank (bus driver was helping) and walking backwards ended up falling and renching my knee :( pretty rotten day so far lol. Other than that we're just sitting around waiting for Monday!!!

am literally counting down the hours hahaa, is that sad??

^^^ ooooooh, hope your knee is feeling better ajarvis!:hugs: Stupid snow!! Wasn't it just freezing this morning!!!??? Apparently it is suppose to break for next week and then be mild... I think I'll believe it when I see it!

Happy belated New Years everyone!! Did anyone actually do anything for new years or was it just me that sat in the house and saddly watched a ticker count down the last minute of the year on my laptop...sad...

I've been feeling a little sick the last few days, tummy bug or something, and today I actually feel a bit nauseated, which is weird because I haven't had ANY Morning sickness at all with this pregnancy so far... hope it's not starting now. I think my tummy is just empty and a bit sour,... off to find something to eat I guess. Other than that things are going well, no cravings... well maybe, for sugary gelatin type candies, the sour cherries are the best!!! but that is it. Not a lot of movement yet, a couple kicks so far and some floppy fish movement but that's it.

Take care all you May moms!!

PS thanks for adding me to the due dates list :hug:

Thanks twist! It was freezing! It was 37 with windchill when we left the house. I swear with all the snow and snowbanks and non plowing of sidewalks that Calgary does I feel like I have a bit of a workout every morning by the time I get to the train!

Things are ok, just started to be very uncomfortable at night and started getting chest pains so the "joys" of pregnancy are slowly starting for me already :lol:

I have an u/s coming up on the 12th so I'm very very excited! Hopefully we'll find out the gender [-o<

How's it going for you?

I just saw that you had your 20w scan on NYE! Congrats! :D

I just saw that you had your 20w scan on NYE! Congrats! :D

thanks :cloud9: and good apart from tummy pains today i think i must be constipated or his having a growth spurt today, am getting good kicks everyday though :happydance:

good luck for your u/s on the 12th hun, any cravings yet ?

just thought id add this for may mummys..

i have just added a new icon to my Sig about being due in may and if you click it, it will take to straight to this thread so if any of you would like to use it heres there link:

just take out the spaces between the [ and the URL text and the [ and IMG

[ URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/85113-may-mummys-updated.html"][ IMG]https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby%20Icons/dueinmay2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby%20Icons/dueinmay2.gif

Im due the 19th of May, just had my 20 week scan and now know we are havin a boy :) xxx

congrats on your little boy hun.. ill go add you to the list if your not on it..

how did your scan go ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->