• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Mummys Updated

Congrats on being viable Angel! Great milestone! I had my 24 week check-up. Baby moves lots and has a strong heart beat. Everything's right on track!

Uneventful appointments are the best :) Means everythings fine lol.

Every day I go to work I'm looking more and more forward to NOT working :p Yesterday I forced myself to buckle down and get some work done though so I felt better - like I'd actually accomplished SOMETHING lol. I think I need a countdown ticker to the last day of work....

I handed my notice in to work today :wohoo:

Being on such rubbish hours means I'm better off leaving and claiming maternity allowance than staying and gettin maternity pay. I finish in just over 2 weeks :happydance:

I've got SPD quite badly and I'm feeling pretty low. I went to my first antenatal class last night and all the ladies were glowing and looking great and there's me shuffling round wincing. To make matters worse, another girl at work today who's pregnant made me feel really bad for taking paracetemol, even though the doctor says it's fine. I've got a support belt that helps a bit and I'm not too bad when I'm sitting in an office chair but walking is hell. Sorry to moan when everybody else sounds so cheerful!

Now that's exciting. I keep looking at the forms, but haven't filled them out yet cause I've still got 3 months to wait - saying that seems like a long time to go.

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time Becca. It sounds just awful. And of course you can take paracetemol! Don't let that other girl bother you!

Monkeh - I'm so jealous you'll be off work soon. I have to wait till 36 weeks!

There is nothing wrong with taking parcetmol. Try not to let her bother you - she obviously has no idea what you're going through! I hope you feel better!

Hoorah, I'm viable!!!!! Isn't it awful how we wish out time away to get to the next milestone, first you wish for 12 weeks, then you wish for 24 weeks!
Hope everyone is doing ok x

Congrats :) All we do is spend our pregnancies waiting lol wait wait wait. Takes alot of patience!

The only thing I'm waiting for right now is MONDAY and my ultrasound :p Then I don't know. The baby I guess lol

Am counting down now until the 19th feb when i have my 4d scan wooo

aww my 4D scan is weds at 5.50pm i cant wait!!! xxxx

Howz everyone doing?? Anyone doing much this weekend?? We managed to get the mamas and papas bouncy chair from argos was meant to be £38 and is down to £29 well chuffed!! lol xxxx

have fun Angel! Sounds like you got a good deal on that chair too!

This weekend I'm taking my son to the winter carnival here in Calgary and then on Sunday probably taking him swimming, and Monday is my next ultrasound - also 4d :D

I have my 4D scan tomorrow!! :happydance: Can't wait! I've had it booked since September :lol:

Sunday I'm working :( But at least I only have 2 weeks of work left :wohoo:

Oh wow. 2 weeks.k I've got 3 months lol.

You've had a long wait for your 4d scan! I'd a gone nuts. I had my first one booked for 4 weeks, and this one for I think 3 and I feel like I'm just sitting here waiting lol. Hope you have lots of fun!

have fun ajarvis...wow we all having 4D scans...all must share pics!!! I finish work on 20th march as im taking my 27 days holiday b4 my meternity starts! also been finding it hard ( i work in a nursery with 3~5 year old children!) and the days were very long so have cut them down to half days!!! When i leave atleast i will have plenty of time to sort clothes etc out!!!

Hope everyone else is well and has a lovely weekend xxxx

Awwww everybody's getting 4d scans, please share then when you do :D I decided not to have one in the end, the nearest one to me is an 1 1/2 hour drive and would cost close to £200 so i just left it.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, i'm off to the cinema tonight i think :)

Some pics from today's 4D scan up in my journal :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/56641-monkehs-pregnancy-journal-46.html

Great pics! Congrats! Looks like it was so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->