May Mummys Updated

Hey Lesleyann thats a neat little add on to the signature. Added it to mine :)

Congrats on your boy lara+sam+bump :D

Thankyou for the Signature Lesleyann x

i thought it would be nice as other groups also seem to have one with a link to there page..

plus now we dont have to hunt for it :rofl:

oh on another note i really wanted a cheese toastie sandwich with mintSause earlyer :sick: needless to say i did not have one :rofl:

thats an interesting combo :p

I was sitting around with friends they were drinking brandy. I LOVE brandy. So I ask for a little poured in a glass and sit there and smell it, and smell it, finally take a sip - tastes SO GROSS!! Darn pregnancy hormones lol

Lesleyann

Your just awesome hun :) I love the new add on for the siggy.

Thanks for the siggy! :D :D

Hmm, interesting combo, definitely! I've not had any 'weird' cravings yet.

Yes I would have to agree.. That is a weird combination, but then, pregnancy does weird things to everyone.. lol ...

Lesleyann- thanks for the new ticker thing for our signatures... it is awesome.. I am proud to be part of the May 2009 due date club...

Glad everyone is doing well...

hey.. forgot to mention..

Has anyone else' belly button just about read to pop out? I am only 50 kg now and 5 foot 1 tall and my belly is huge for 21 weeks... in about a week (or2) i will loose my inny belly button until Chellsea arrives... this is "alot" sooner then my other 2 kiddies.. hmm

Anyone else??
Here is my belly picture taken yesterday (21+2)

Attachments

• 21+2 belly.jpg
    21+2 belly.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 11
hey.. forgot to mention..

Has anyone else' belly button just about read to pop out? I am only 50 kg now and 5 foot 1 tall and my belly is huge for 21 weeks... in about a week (or2) i will loose my inny belly button until Chellsea arrives... this is "alot" sooner then my other 2 kiddies.. hmm

Anyone else??
Here is my belly picture taken yesterday (21+2)

nope but my oh likes to play with my belly button witch i hate and it seems really sore and tender lately

My belly button never really popped with my son - just a tiny bit - and I was huge! This time it's already huge and I'm afraid it'll pop in the next month or so.... we'll see....

Is it hard for anyone else to believe may is just around the corner?

congrats on your little boy hun.. ill go add you to the list if your not on it..

how did your scan go ?

Thanks alot, scan went well tar, didnt like the woman who scanned me though, she was a bit rude and abrupt :hissy:, other half reckons its cos we are young parents 19 (me) and 21 (him) If thats the case, I think thats hugely unprofessional. xxx

My bellybutton is definatley on its way to dissapearing!
Definatley cant beleive May isnt far away anymore, i just made a ticker for my diary to countdown till mat leave and it says only 2 and a half months!

Definatley cant beleive May isnt far away anymore, i just made a ticker for my diary to countdown till mat leave and it says only 2 and a half months!

Hi everyone, apologies for not being about much!

I was thinking the same thing earlier today AC, just over 3 months till I go off on maternity :dohh: That is going to fly past!

Not been feeling too bad lately, in fact at the moment I don't really feel pregnant! So everything is making me feel paranoid!!! Bump is still pretty small (which I'm paranoid about :dohh:) Haven't really felt any movement (which I'm paranoid about :dohh:)

But I've got my 20 week scan on Thursday so we get to see bump again. Yay :happydance:

congrats on your little boy hun.. ill go add you to the list if your not on it..

how did your scan go ?

Thanks alot, scan went well tar, didnt like the woman who scanned me though, she was a bit rude and abrupt :hissy:, other half reckons its cos we are young parents 19 (me) and 21 (him) If thats the case, I think thats hugely unprofessional. xxx

lady who did my scan was nice and im only 17 :rofl: although she did hurt me when trying to get baby to roll over :hissy:

Hi everyone, i hope you don't mind if i join this group? I think my name is already in the list from an earlier thread.

I can't believe that May is coming soon, but it just doesn't seem soon enough!

Is it weird that i don't feel baby too much? i think i may just not be really sure about some of the feelings. i have a scan on the 14th so hopefully bubs is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->