May Munchkins 2022

I have not had many symptoms yet. A week ago I could barely eat or drink anything and was nauseated so I went to the ER. Those "symptoms" ended up being covid. I'm feeling much better now and I have noticed that I am tired a lot and need to rest. I also have been starting to crave some different foods, mainly potatoes. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday. I am pretty nervous about it. When I was in the ER they did an ultrasound and they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac. They said I was to early to see the fetal pole and heartbeat. I am trying to not freak out too bad. I am not sure when I ovulated and my cycles can be upwards of 36 days. They dated me and I was like a week off based on lmp. I know that measurements can be off when it's early, I am just worried that covid affected the baby. I am hoping that they will be able to see a strong heartbeat. Then maybe I can chill a little bit.
I pray all goes well. Don't stress too much. I Know, easier said than done

Crazy4baby I have long cycles too and always measure 8-10 days behind estimated baby size off of lmp. 5.5 weeks is too early to see a heartbeat for sure - the fact that they saw a fetal pole is an excellent sign! So sorry about getting Covid, I hope you feel better soon!!

How is everyone :) I should miss af tomorrow so will call the midwives then and see when I can get a dating scan done. I’m gonna try and get one booked for mid October.

I'm doing good feeling the best I have since being diagnosed with covid. Today is my last day of quarantine and I'm excited about that! I have been busy today with my 3 littles doing schoolwork ( I homeschool) and trying to catch things up that have fallen behind while I was sick. I am going to need to rest soon though, my body is starting to get tired.

Glad you’re feeling better crazy4baby! Try and not push yourself too hard :hugs:

Quiet in here! Maybe we should open it up to June ladies too? I think most of us are due closer to the end of May so I’m not sure how many more of us there will be! I’ve found bnb has quieted down a lot over the past year or two.

I've noticed that too. It was a lot more active when I was pregnant with my first. With my 3rd I don't even remember there being a group. I think opening the group is a good idea.

@Sander making it a May/June group would be good! Fingers crossed I can join you all!

I'm doing alright. Spoke with my Dr and the MW clinic today. They have a spot for me, which is awesome. And my Dr sent me requisitions for blood work and my dating U/S, so gotta book that all soon. These early days are so tedious though. You have no idea what's going on inside cuz the baby is so small. Can't feel movements or find the HB with an at-home doppler. Need to try an enjoy everything cuz this is my last pregnancy, but the first several weeks are the worst. -.-

Would love to have you join Lucy!

Yes Prettyinink I also hate the first few weeks. I don’t even start to calm down until the first ultrasound :haha:

So guys this is a bit of a sensitive topic but I believe Mummy23 posted in the TWW group that she has unfortunately had a miscarriage :( She is the runner of the page so I don’t think we can open it up unless someone would be interested in opening a new page

I had my ultrasound this morning and I am measuring 6w3d and the baby has a heart rate of 136. My estimated due date is May 8, 2022

Work is kicking my butt with bending, crouching and painting. I work with my husband and he does the heavy lifting. It's a steel shop so lot of it is really strenuous. Tomorrow is my appt. I'm 4 weeks 5 days today.

Sander - I saw that post from Mummy23 too. :(
I don't mind starting a new May/June thread.

crazy4 - Congrats on a great U/S.

Sorry work is giving you a hard time cinnamon! I’m home with my kids full time so it’s not the same, but they do tackle me a lot :haha:

That would be great Prettyinink!

My evening test from tonight. Tried the midwives today but it went to voicemail so will try again tomorrow.
6FC20CD7-6A12-4C14-911A-A2A69F0DE71B.jpeg

Sorry work is giving you a hard time cinnamon! I’m home with my kids full time so it’s not the same, but they do tackle me a lot :haha:

That would be great Prettyinink!

My evening test from tonight. Tried the midwives today but it went to voicemail so will try again tomorrow.
View attachment 1102219
I wish I could be a sahm but with my husband income we can't only if we let company repossess my car. The payment is killing us. 460/month and. It even close to be paid off. We need the vehicle, never missed a payment but now it's tough

Ok, ladies, I made a new thread for us. C'mon over to "May & June 2022 Munchkins" and say hi. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->