may or may not be pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niekyra

Reaction score
I am 15, yes young, I know. But my concern is that two weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he meant to pull out but didn't soon enough. Now i am usually on birth control but my father hadn't renewed the prescription and I hadn't taken it in a day because of that. Now my paranoia comes from my genetics. My mothers side, when pregnant, always would get a head cold the first few weeks, which I have. They always just "knew" that they were. And they always had very vivid dreams which mine are recently. And as family history suggests, my family is way fertile during their teen years. I don't know for sure and the stores around here won't sell tests to you unless you are 16. I want to know my chances. I'll wotry about stuff later after I know for sure. :/

If you had unprotected sex then there is always a chance you could be pregnant. Honestly, if you can't get a pregnancy test then you need to go to your doctor who will test your urine and/or blood. Best of luck. :flower:

Also, this thread will be locked, as per forum rules, since you don't know if you're pregnant or not.

Please read the forum rules

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back