May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Good luck sanona. I too hate to symptom spot. That's why for the first time I am trying the temping because atleast if I don't see a dip in my temp again after ovulation, I know to expect AF. I always say I'm not going to symptom spot but I end up Doing it anyways and drive myself crazy until AF shows. This time I'm hoping the tempig can give me an insight of what's going on. FXed that it's going to be a BFP for you.

Mzswizz you know you dont have to have a dip after O to get a BFP :)

I'm testing May 21st. Can you add me please?

ok girls i am having terrible side effects from the clomid now. i am having piercing migranes its been putting me out at like 6 and even had to lay down for a nap cuz of them just worried tht this all isnt working and they will say stop using it

Mrs MC-welcome and you have been added to the team. My af is due on may 21st if no show then will test may 22nd.

Sunkissed-i didnt know that. I learned something new today. I expected it would happen because i heard about it from alot of women. This is mi first cycle trying temping so that just helped me for when i am in the 2ww thanks.

Mmcheeks-hoping you feel better. Hopefully if it is the clomid they can give you an alternative med.

Well ladies the only news i have is AF finally left, DTD, and huge temp drop from 97.3 to 96.4. Is that normal?

Oh girls this TWW is driving me mad!! 6DPO today!
I really try not to symptom spot but Im really not feeling great this month. Im tired (like super tired!) headaches, nausea, feel like im getting a cold, SUPER thirsty & Full of Gas (TMI!!) Its driving me INSANE!!!!!!!!

Marcs-It happens to all of us. This month I'm not going to symptom spot. Last month I drove myself insane especially when AF was more than 2 weeks late but it ended up being negative after I recieved a blood test and then AF arrived few days later. I say just relax and take your mind off of it because symptom spotting will cause stress and drive you insane! I think relaxing will make the 2ww go by faster also.

Yea trying to take my mind off it.....got lots planned to do tomorrow to keep me occupied!
Only another week to go!! Im usually so good & keep myself chilled & dont symptom spot but this time its driving me mad!

Its a hot sunny day today and i am thinking about getting in the pool. I know how insane symptom spotting can be. The 2ww is the most torture but when you stay occupied and relax time flies so quickly.

Hello All! I will be testing somewhere around the 14th of May, two days before we go on vacation. This month we are using softcups and Pre-seed. We will see how that goes and hopefully I will be getting a BFP!! baby dust to everyone!! :dust::dust:

i really wish i could test on my husband bithday and it be positive thats only in two days and thts only 7 days past the time i though i got my first pos opk but those darn things are still pos today so still doing the deed thinking tht i could still be ovulating or just o'd or whatever insane crap is happening this month with my body lol.

hi, im still quite new to all this as only had implant removed 14th jan so im not sure when i o and my cycles have been different each time since.

I have worked on the basis that last month was 28 days and the month before 39, my assumption would be to expect the :witch: anytime between may 12th - 22nd, meaning im likely to o at some point this week through to next.

So, if by the 19th I am still waiting, I will take a test then as it is my hubbys 30th.

good luck ladies, :dust: to all xxx

Hello everyone!
i got a positive opk today so 9th may please! Hopefully my temp will rise in next day or so to confirm ov took place. I defo recommend temping as opks only show ov is about to happen not that it definately did! Im ttc #1 for over 2yrs now......
xx

Hello ladies. You all have been added. I'm hoping May testing will be BFPs. Trying temping this cycle so I am going to see how that goes.

so i think its neat to see the different people and styles we are all taking to conceive. i am feeling really bloated a side effect from clomid but i was jogging tonight and my hands were so swollen i feel like a hig boated bubble. i still have a slight head ache. so i need advise if i ovulated 4 days ago when would be a good time to tesr my af isnt due till may 8 since my cycle has been 28 days long. i am not sure that was when i o'd but my family all said both lines were the same so...

If you ovulated 4 days ago that will make you 4dpo. Usually after implantation occurs, women say give it 4 to 5 days before testing so HCG (if present can build up). I have heard people test as early as 10dpo and get a BFP but a the same time every woman is different so some may not get an early positive. I say test as close to your AF date as possible. The closer you are, the higher the accuracy percentage is. The earliest I would say is probably may 5th or 6th.

Hi, can you add me please. I am due to test on the 14th May if I can hold out that long!!

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone!

Fx this is our month!!
xx

Welcome MrsC2010 you are added. FXed we all get our BFPs! My next AF is due the 21st and I am around cd11 or cd12 not sure have to check my chart. Which means I have not ovulated yet. I'm just ready to get the 2ww rolling but will not symptom spot this cycle just will temp. Also temping for the first time so I'm just curious how my chart will look for this cycle.

yeah thats my thought to my sons birthday is may 6th i think i will test on his birthday he has always given me the best of luch. he will be 12 omg

Kids grow up so fast. My niece is already turning 9 years old. Do you want me to change your testing date to may 6th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->