May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Marcsmrs-sounds like a good sign. I have heard of women getting watery cm and it was said that it is the type of cm you get when you are pregnant. So hoping this is just leading up to your BFP!!

Shelby-do you want me to put you down for may 1st?

FX mzswizz!! Trying not to get my hopes up but I REALLY want a BFP this month!

I totally understand. Same here every month Im hoping and praying but I really want to get a BFP this month.

so the doctor called me today i had blood work done on a day they thought i would be ovulating to see how my hormones are doing and i definately ovulated on the 21st so i can pin point that i am 6 days past ovulation. i am not as far into the cycle as i thought i am excited cuz hubby and i dtd on the days i would be fertile but i am sure in symptoms tht were in my head about maybe,, are incorrect and i am just ill. i just am dealing with spring time illness but my day 21 is monday pray for a high progestrone level this past month was a loser 3.5 and the month prior was 17 so i think 20 and over could be a good range. i have only one tube right one that tube is so sore today.

Yay mmcheek. Hoping you get your BFP! Seems like we might get some BFPs after all.

mmcheek Id say it feels great to know that you did ovulate! FX for your BFP this month x

Shelby you have been added to the list. FXed our list will be full of May BFPs!!

Thank you SO much!! < 3 Hope we all get our PFP, wouldnt that be the sweetest thing to get a BFP on mothers day :)

I know it would be wonderful for a mother's day BFP it would be sooo exciting to be able to celebrate a mother's day for once.

i am reading these in tears as we speak it's been really loney to go through this all alone. as a military wife we r away from family or life time friends

Awww :hugs:. Ever since DH and I moved from Miami, fl to ft. Lauderdale, fl, we rarely see our friends and family don't really come up so I feel alone especially when DH has to work but I occupy my time by testing Cleaning cooking and taking care of the pets. How do you manage?

I have children from a marriage tht ended 9 years ago he was really abusive but he made wonderful children. i was majorly injured during my time in the service so i work on maintaining whats left of my back.we have three dogs and my hubby keeps me hoppning cuz of his position in the military i need to be a strong wife. i am a full time student also but baby making has consumed me hubby is a wonderful soul excepts me and my children completely and serves his country generously this baby is all he ever wants in life

i use to live in ft launderdale as a child. why did you move if you dont mind me asking

I think I'm getting ready to O so hopefully I can move my test date sooner!!

mmcheek-I been through an abusive relationship before and it made me stronger and brought me to the love of my life. Your DH sounds like a wonderful man, he reminds me of my DH. We moved up here when we got married. In Miami, taxes are too high for houses. But up here, taxes were fairly low so we bought a two story 2 bed 1 1/2 bath townhouse. My DH and I have been married going on 2 hrs July 25th and we got married when I was 19 and he was 20 and in total we been together for 5 yrs. I do miss hanging out with friends on a regular basis in Miami but I make it work. I am also a full time student. I major in nursing.

Sunkissed-my cm has changed so I think I may be o'ing sooner than I thought also.

Well ladies DH is really trying for a bab this cycle because he is pouncing on me every chance we get! I mean we dtd like 4 or 5 times yesterday. It's like he don't run out of energy lol. If he keeps this up I'm goof to need skittles or something to boost my energy around o time lol.

i am reading these in tears as we speak it's been really loney to go through this all alone. as a military wife we r away from family or life time friends

Oh hunny BIG HUGS :hugs: I understand how you feel xxx We live on the opposite side of the country to our family & friends due to DH's job! Im a housewife so its hard to be so far away form everyone. I have some great friends who make a huge effort to visit as often as possible & we are planning a permenant move home in the next year but for now all I have is DH & the pup xxx Great to have people to talk to on here xxx

i so appreciate you guys its so nice to have ppl who understand what i feel like. i am blessed in many ways and having you guys to talk to is an addition blessing so last night i was so sick i went to bed around 8 it seemingly like a ton of allergy stuff going on i had a hard time sleeping all night struggled with my back horribly but this morning i still have a severe headache going on. i dont even think i am going to make it to school

mzswizz- whats your BBT saying and how is the charting going

Marcmrs- i appreciate you hug and i wish you so much luck how are you and tell me more about you

mmcheeks-feel better soon. Well my temperature is pretty stable yesterday was 97.2 and today its 97.2 but today cm has changed from dry to sticky like. its white and only stretches a little like the minute you pull your fingers apart it stretch then breaks so I dont know if its the beginning of the fertile window or what. You can checkmy chart in my signature. And it is wonderful that we have all of us to talk too and understand us.

Hi again,

Fertility Friend have changed the date they think I ovulated now, so they recommend I test on 13th May.

I do have very irregular cycles and as mentioned before, my temps have been a bit erratic. If they are correct, then I timed my BD perfectly for the actual ovulation day. If it had been the original predicted date, Hubby was away, so obviously we couldn't DTD then. Fingers crossed our timing was perfect.

Good Luck everyone.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"