May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Hi, can i join you ladies??:flower:
I'll be testing Friday The Thirteenth lol

Wow interested testing date lol you have been added and welcome.

ill be testing on May 20th praying for a :bfp: this month!

I have added you lovely ladies. GL to everyone testing next month!! Hoping this will be the BFP list! Is it just me or April has came and gone so quickly.

Hi mzswizz :flower:

Please can you add me down for the 21st. It is the day before my dh's birthday so would love to surprise him with our bfp!!

Hoping month 10 will be my lucky month :happydance:

Baby dust to you all xx

Ramie- you have been added. I am on my 10th month of ttc so hopefully 10 is the lucky number for us both!

Hey Can I please join!! AF is due May 21st...But I will most likely test with FRER on May 17 :) Good Luck Ladies

Hello,

I am testing on May 12. 35th Birthday on May 10th and really wanted to get BFP before 35.....fingers crossed!

:thumbup:

Hi,

I am due to test around 1 May. I'm not holding my breath this month though as I have been temping etc with Fertility Friend and it doesn't actually look like I ovulated. My temperatures are all over the place, which, according to FF can show that I didn't actually ovulate.

Well, I'll test and then get on to starting off the new cycle.

Good luck and :dust: to you all.

Hey, Im due to test on the 16th may! Hope may is good to us all. Fingers crossed and baby dust to go around! xxxxx

Welcome ladies. You have all been added to the list. I am also temping so hoping this will lead us to our BFPs!!! Come on 2012 Babies!

hey ladies i was just wondering what FX'd meant so 7dpo and having a crappy day feelin really sick with head cold upset tummy diarrhea bloated gassy. i wish those were pg sygolly i feel crappymptoms but

Fxed means fingers crossed. And you never know there are slot of things that are pg related. I am waiting to ovulate so I have some time before I'm questioning if I am or am not pg.

You're welcome. Hopefully time flies especially in TWW.

my computer is acting crazy so sorry about the spelling a slot huh

It's ok. My iPod does the same thing sometimes when I am on here using it to respond lol

Ladies Im 8 DPO today & Ive got REALLY watery CM....like really watery...I had to change my underwear & put on a panty liner (sorry TMI) Ive never experienced this before....what do you girls think? Any input appreciated!

Hey girl my AF was due. I got my AF march 29th of last month so im due!
I been waking up w/ cramps no AF, Im testing beginning of may!! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->