May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

TerriLou--congrats!!!!! so excited for you

AF came early Sunday morning but my cycle is back to 28-29 days which is great! We just plan to DTD as much as possible this month and hope for the best. No OPK's or anything like that!

Hey Leyoung - it stinks that AF came but I'm happy your cycle is on a track that you're happy with

SO - I missed my the opportunity to DTD before O and now it's too late..I"m so pissed about it. I can deal with getting AF when I did everything i could but I'm at an age where a wasted month is unacceptable, I can't do anything but shut up and take it but I'm really not happy about it.

OK, ok, I'm so impatient. I couldn't wait until the morning, so I've just done one of the Clearblue tests and guess what??? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope the :dust: spreads itself around generously in June. xxx

View attachment 214029

i am nt sure what stalking means but your more then welcome and welcome to ask me anything also other newly preggo moms on (january snow angels due date list 2012) just go to first trimester and type that in the search engine and boom:hugs:congrats

terrilou. what did the husband end up saying when he was fully awake

Just saw that I still don't have anything next to my name, didn't know if you missed me but I'm out, AF came this morning.

Sorry ladies I havent been on I been very busy. Congrats TerriLou for the BFP and hugs to all who have AF. Whoever doesnt have AF or BFP next to their name can you please let me know who you are so I can update it thanks.

Hey ladies!

No AF yet...I am at 16 DPO today..but I am cramping alot since last night and it seems will be getting my AF anytime...I have rushed to the washroom like 50 times since last night but AF has not shown up!....

I did do a pregnancy test (clearblue digitial) on 11 dpo but it just said 'NOT PREGNANT'...if AF dont show up in a day or two then i'll test again!

P.S - I had the worst lower back cramps this a.m. - so bad that had to take an advil... :(

Hi ladies, really happy to see this thread is still going! Haven't been on for a while as I've been feeling a bit 'humph' about ttc and wanted to come back to post my BFP but couldn't keep away! I'm holding out to test until 14dpo (I'm currently on 6dpo and very hopeful!) but wanted to wish all those with BFPs the warmest congratulations! Those still waiting - best of luck and sparkly dust to you all! xxx

Hey ladies!

No AF yet...I am at 16 DPO today..but I am cramping alot since last night and it seems will be getting my AF anytime...I have rushed to the washroom like 50 times since last night but AF has not shown up!....

I did do a pregnancy test (clearblue digitial) on 11 dpo but it just said 'NOT PREGNANT'...if AF dont show up in a day or two then i'll test again!

P.S - I had the worst lower back cramps this a.m. - so bad that had to take an advil... :(

dont take advil

Ooh, yeah, mmcheek is right blueice - advil is contraindicated (not allowed) during pregnancy and probably should be avoided unless you know you can't be pregnant. Anything with ibuprofen is. At least that's what I learned in my pre-conception check-up.

Sorry ladies I havent been on I been very busy. Congrats TerriLou for the BFP and hugs to all who have AF. Whoever doesnt have AF or BFP next to their name can you please let me know who you are so I can update it thanks.

Thanks MzSwizz, I know it'll be your turn soon. I'll still be hanging around here for a while yet, but obviously won't be moving on to the next month.

Good luck and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

TerriLou-thanks hoping all goes well with your pregnancy.

DancingDiva-updated the list thanks.

As for me i am on cd7. AF suppose to end today but it looks like maybe it will end on cd8 or 9. Im just ready to go back to normal and dont have to worry about changing pads or cant get in the pool and enjoy the lovely weather. Even though we are ttc and we do want children, i've come to an understanding that when it is our time it will happen, until then there is nothing we can do to alter it and i am okay with that. As long as i am able to bare children then i am happy with knowing that.

terrilou. what did the husband end up saying when he was fully awake

He sent me a text during the day saying that he hoped the test was right. I took another in the afternoon, the Clearblue digital type that shows you how far you are. When I showed it to him, he had a big grin on his face.

We've had a couple of days now for it to sink in and he's being great. Good job because since we found out, I've been feeling sick, sick, sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->