MAY testers???

Oh no BabyC! It's probably still early, that line will darken up in the next few days!

MissDoc the tww can sure take over your life sometimes!

Didn't end up BD-ing last night, but will so so tonight! I usually O by CD 12, so likely in my fertile phase. My temps are going crazy though with their fluctuations! It always worries me when they do that! It seems like I only get a "good" cycle every second cycle.

Jan was good
Feb didnt ovulate at all!
Feb x2 was good.
March - Ov wasn't clear
April -good
May???

If something funny happens with my Ov again this month I am for sure going to the doctor. Maybe one of my ovaries isn't working well :s

Thank you to all the kind ladies on here for your encouragement but I did have a chemical pregnancy. My blood test came back at 0.9 and no more lines on my hpt. :(

Good luck and baby dust to all!

I see it too babyc! And I never see them! Fx for a sticky bean!!

Thanks cookie !

I tested again today his morning and no sign of that second line.

I will test again on Thursday ,expected AF date

When did you test for the other one that the line is on? I would try to stimulate those circumstances an`````d test again. I know with my OPKs my FMU and SMU were always a bust. I had to test around the same time at 2-3pm for my lh to show right

I see it too babyc! And I never see them! Fx for a sticky bean!!

Thanks cookie !

I tested again today his morning and no sign of that second line.

I will test again on Thursday ,expected AF date

When did you test for the other one that the line is on? I would try to stimulate those circumstances an`````d test again. I know with my OPKs my FMU and SMU were always a bust. I had to test around the same time at 2-3pm for my lh to show right

I took s dollar store cheapie today , BFN ,about 2 hours earlier in the day then i did the one that came out positive yesterday.

I have three more dollar store tests and a FRER.

waiting until Thursday to test. I'm sure I'm not preggo. .

Thank you to all the kind ladies on here for your encouragement but I did have a chemical pregnancy. My blood test came back at 0.9 and no more lines on my hpt. :(

Good luck and baby dust to all!

I hate that this happens to so many ppl out there.

Sorry Dogmommy. Keep the faith alive !

dogmommy: I'm so sorry to hear that.

Baby: At 10dpo I got a squinter of a line. then on 11 and 12 I got nothing. BFN stark white frers. Then on 13 dpo I got a pink line. Just keep testing. And dollar store ones are only a 25 miu so you may not have enough hcg yet.

afm: cd 15 here. I've been having some cramping on both sides but mainly on my left. Not totally like af but also somewhat similar. Had massive nausea today. Not sure why. Only one cycle did I record having nausea right before ovulation. Not sure what my cm is up to. (TMI warning): It was practically flowing where I needed a liner right after af and when I physically checked it was creamy. Not thick like lotion as when I have cm it's always fairly watery. but now right before I am to ovulate I am dry. When I check physically I am pretty sure the wetness i am feeling is only because it's naturally wet. I can't feel my cervix as I can't reach it. Might not be drinking enough water. I'm worried I'm not going to ovulate. Not sure what would happen. Unsure if there is a higher dose of Letrozole to be on.

Thanks Aayla for the support! i will test again Thursday with my FRER...might even buy some digitals ..why the hell not....

Letrozole ---what type of fertility drug is that? Im trying to figure out what I might need, supplement wise. If i dont conceive in 7 months .....grrrrr..so frustrating.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!!!

My hubbie is treating me and him to a trip to Mexico early June!!!!!

3 days in Mexico is exactly what we need to take our mind off this TTC madness.

Letrozole is similar to clomid but less side effects, less chance of multiples and usually is cheaper. It's the no name version of Femara. It got me my bfp on my 3rd cycle. We did 3 cycles after my mc but didn't get a bfp but I think stress contributed to that. Now we are fairly stress free and life is going in a good direction again with work and finances. so I am hoping it works right away.

Letrozole is similar to clomid but less side effects, less chance of multiples and usually is cheaper. It's the no name version of Femara. It got me my bfp on my 3rd cycle. We did 3 cycles after my mc but didn't get a bfp but I think stress contributed to that. Now we are fairly stress free and life is going in a good direction again with work and finances. so I am hoping it works right away.

thanks for the info girlie....im am keeping you in my thoughts this cycle!

keep us posted on the symptoms...seems like you have notice alot this cycle!

6 DPO today and had some light pink CM this evening. This is our first cycle ttc #2 so while hopeful I'm skeptical of it happening so soon but now with the pink I'm freaking out! My plan was to wait a week to test but now I don't think I'll be able to wait!!

I am hyper aware of my body. I notice every symptom and usually record most of them. I like to compare cycles. What's normal, what's abnormal. It's how I knew I was pregnant, or at least egg was fertilized, on my bfp cycle at 3dpo. 3 days after O I had so many different symptoms that were different than anything I have ever felt.

although since the mc my body likes to give them all to me no matter what. Not in the same intensity as that cycle but they all show up at some point. damn body. But I jot them down anyway.

Lola: I would have a hard time as well. I'm not sure I am going to make it through the 2 weeks. AF arrives right on time for me so I don't really need to waste the money on tests. but finding out sooner is exciting.

6 DPO today and had some light pink CM this evening. This is our first cycle ttc #2 so while hopeful I'm skeptical of it happening so soon but now with the pink I'm freaking out! My plan was to wait a week to test but now I don't think I'll be able to wait!!

Lola!!!! get some wonfo cheapies and testttt!!! its probably implantation bleeding which is WONDERFUL !!!

keep us posted!

dogmommy: I'm so sorry to hear that.

Baby: At 10dpo I got a squinter of a line. then on 11 and 12 I got nothing. BFN stark white frers. Then on 13 dpo I got a pink line. Just keep testing. And dollar store ones are only a 25 miu so you may not have enough hcg yet.

afm: cd 15 here. I've been having some cramping on both sides but mainly on my left. Not totally like af but also somewhat similar. Had massive nausea today. Not sure why. Only one cycle did I record having nausea right before ovulation. Not sure what my cm is up to. (TMI warning): It was practically flowing where I needed a liner right after af and when I physically checked it was creamy. Not thick like lotion as when I have cm it's always fairly watery. but now right before I am to ovulate I am dry. When I check physically I am pretty sure the wetness i am feeling is only because it's naturally wet. I can't feel my cervix as I can't reach it. Might not be drinking enough water. I'm worried I'm not going to ovulate. Not sure what would happen. Unsure if there is a higher dose of Letrozole to be on.

I know it probably sounds nuts, but your CP being high is a good thing. When mine is like that if I bear down a little, kindof like when I'm going to do a BM sometimes it will move it down far enough for me to get a read on everything else. You might want to try it. Having watery CM is a good sign as well, that can happen in transition. keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

I've never been able to reach my cervix. My body is a little big for me to do so. :blush:

but I do think I am transitioning to watery. I keep feeling a bit more wet but that's only a feeling but when I check not much there. argh..why does the body have to be so confusing. I am hoping it increases over the next couple of days.

When I have been able to chart it I usually notice the watery around cd 15 or 16. Rarely do I get EWCM.

I am hoping the cramping is a good sign.

Lola: I would have a hard time as well. I'm not sure I am going to make it through the 2 weeks. AF arrives right on time for me so I don't really need to waste the money on tests. but finding out sooner is exciting.
When is AF due for you?

oh not until May 31. I'm about 2 or 3 days away from ovulation. This is my first cycle back since January. Took a bit of a break. So I'm not sure what my body is going to do. But if I do O it's actually more of a 17-19 day wait. I have long LP. Shortest it has been is 16 days. Longest is 18.

Sorry for your loss dogmommy. I hope you get a sticky bean soon.
BabyC i hope that second line reappears in the next few days.

Don't know whats up with me. I swear i had 2 lines on two IC's at 8 dpo (faint but with colour to them). I'm currently 13 dpo (FF got my O date wrong) and have had NO symptoms at all for the past 3 days. Not even sore bbs.

9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo, 13dpo BFN. I don't even feel like AF is on the way. No heaviness or AF cramps yet :shrug:

I wonder if they were faulty tests? 8 dpo is so very early. Near impossible to get a positive unless you started with a crazy amount of hcg but then the other tests should have been positive as well. the earliest implantation happens is 6 dpo. I do hope you are of course. maybe tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->