MAY testers???

AFM, I was *this* close to testing this morning despite having some ICs due to arrive today! I managed to stop myself and will wait until the ICs arrive, but I'm not gonna make myself wait any longer than that and will test when they arrive, even if it's the middle of the day. Lol.

Sorry to hear that mommyhopeful!

I'm sitting over here still gearing up to Ov, will probably happen Sunday

i'm still waiting to ov. cd 15 today. Normally would of happened by now but i'm still only getting a faint second line on the opk and no ewcm

Sorry mommy.

Cd 17. No positive opk yet. I am out of digitals. Went to the dollar store and found they now carry a 5 pack for $3. I will tomorrow morning and afternoon. The last few cycles I have ovulated on cd 19 and one cycle got my positve opk same day. I hope that doesn't happen. We are almost tuckered out lol

Ladies I need your opinion. Yesterday I thought I was out but I started to pay attention today because my temps didnt drop. I took a shower and checked my cervix and it is high and soft, and there is no clots in my bleed, its more like a bloody ewcm. Could this be an implantation bleed? It is much lighter today than it was yesterday.

Ladies I need your opinion. Yesterday I thought I was out but I started to pay attention today because my temps didnt drop. I took a shower and checked my cervix and it is high and soft, and there is no clots in my bleed, its more like a bloody ewcm. Could this be an implantation bleed? It is much lighter today than it was yesterday.

If you're about due for AF, it probably isn't implantation. They say it's more likely to be ib if it's about a week till your AF. But that's not to say it's impossible.

About 4 days ago I had a very weird bleed when I wiped at 10 dpo. My AF wasnt due until Sunday so Im not sure whats going on

This bleed started at 13 dpo.

I often start spotting at 12 dpo and then AF arrives 2 days later. I always hope it's IB too, but it's always AF for me!

Im keeping my Fx'd I have a 33 day cycle and a 17 day leuthal phase so this is strange for me

Nurse called back to get details, she is talking to the doctor now, waiting on a call back.

have you tested? I didn't get a positive until 13dpo as I had a long lp prior to my bfp..18 days.

I have not tested yet as I believed my implantation to only occur 4 days ago so I didnt think it would show up yet as my ds didnt show up positive until almost 7 weeks.

Yeah. I would wait 3 more days min then. They say a positive isn't likely until 7 days past implantation. Although some get it earlier.

Afm: got ewcm this morning. No positive opk yesterday so I think O will happen tomorrow.

Hi ladies!

Tentatively tossing my hat in the ring for testing this month.

I'm gonna go ahead and admit I'm a chronic tester, lol! I've got the poas addiction soooo bad! Lol!

My stats and symptoms to date-
Had a 15 week preg loss March 23, 2016

First period following miscarriage-
April 28th, lasted 4 days, with spotting for about a week and a half after heavy flow ended.
I tested with hpts everyday after miscarriage, to follow falling hcg levels. I was still getting very light positive tests DURING my period! They went true neg third day into my period.

First + opk -
May 10th

Tested twice daily from May 1st until negative May 12th, to follow progression and to see if I would ovulate the first cycle after the miscarriage.

Opk continued to be very positive until 6 pm May 12 (was still positive at 3 pm May 12th) Had ewcm on the 11th.
Cervix high and open during same time frame. Had a bunch of cramping and ovary twinges as well, for all the days, so I think I Oed at some point.

Cervix is high, med soft, and closed today. Cervical mucus has become whiter and thicker, and kinda scant.

We did the BD on the 10th and 12th so far this cycle.
I don't temp, I tried but kept forgetting, so gave up.

And yes, I did test with hpt today, ONE day past ovulation! (Did I mention my addiction to poas? Hahaha!)

Gonna test daily with fmu, using wondfo's, and have some OSOM brand I'm going to use once it gets closer to when I expect my period...maybe around 7 days past ovulation? I think I have enough to do that! ;)

Will try to post pics as I go.

That's my story this month!
Good luck to all you ladies, and looking forward to reading about your journies, and seeing a bunch of BFP's posted!!

Hey there:wave: may I join the party?:flower: I'll be testing on the 23rd of this month, but most likely won't actually be able to hold off until then:haha::dohh: I took clomid this cycle so I'm basing my testing off of a 28 day cycle even though normally my cycles are around 31-33 days. I am supposed to be 3dpo today but I'm a little confused as I got a positive opk at noon on cd16 but it was negative by the time I tested again at 12am soo:shrug::wacko: anyway, good luck to you all and congrats to those who got their bfps:flower:

Oh my gosh, Simplechick, you are such a POAS addict! 1 dpo! Haha! I totally get it though.

The TWW has TAKEN OVER my life. I am 5dpo and it feels like no man's land. I hate this part. I just want to knooooowwwwwww. I am forcing myself to wait until at least 8 dpo to test strictly because I don't have any internet cheapies on hand and don't want to pee away too much money on FRERs earlier than it's even possible to get a positive. I currently have 1 FRER and 2 EPTs (blue dye, which I know isn't the greatest). I don't know which and how I'll use them, but I know I'm not letting myself touch anything before Monday morning, preferably Tuesday (9dpo) or Wednesday (10dpo).

But it's so damn hard!

Hello ladies :)

AFM- that strange bleed has completely stopped? Is a 1 day bleed normal in early pregnancy? I helped the neighbor unload 3/4 of a ton of fertilizer the evening before it started, could that have brought it on? Im going to test on sunday and monday, until I can talk to my Ob/Gyn.

Hello ladies :)

AFM- that strange bleed has completely stopped? Is a 1 day bleed normal in early pregnancy? I helped the neighbor unload 3/4 of a ton of fertilizer the evening before it started, could that have brought it on? Im going to test on sunday and monday, until I can talk to my Ob/Gyn.

I think it happens more than we know. I don't think anything you did caused it...could just be an irritated cervix, a little bruise inside that came loose, maybe even baby just digging in a bit deeper....anything. Whatever caused it, I'm very very happy to hear it stopped!!

Afm, yes, I totally did do another test this am, lol! (Totally neg of course) I have a ton of cheap tests off amazon (wondfo's are cheapies right!?) so I'm going for it!

My cramping stopped today so far, had a moment of sore breasts yesterday that went away. Normally I get sore boobs all around the edges, and that tells me my period is coming every time I'm not preg, but the soreness vanishes once I'm truly preg, so I'm watching that daily too.

Cm has gone thick, kinda lotiony with sticky gunk as well, (transitioning?), sorry for tmi everyone! Cervix is still medium high but a bit harder today and as closed as mine gets for how many births I've gone through.

Can't wait till it's been another week so I can bust out those OSOM brand tests! They are ridiculously sensitive (I've read down to 10 miu on their web site, but I truly think they are much lower, maybe even 4-6 miu)

Missydoc, you have waaaaaaayyyy more control over your testing urges than I do! I'm so weak, haha! If I have a test, I use it, I'm incorrigible!

Can't wait to hear your results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->