MAY testers???

Thats what i was thinking. But it was strange that the same line showed up on two tests. CP maybe? I don't know. Just waiting for AF to show now. Due in the next day or two. Time will tell

I picked up a few tests for free from my maternity centre but I'm a Scrooge and while I used one to confirm no pregnancy then, I'm loathe to use another and have another BFN and have wasted it and be left with only one!! Lol.
So despite being a scrooge, I've gone and bought some ICs tonight. I've never felt a need to have ICs before and this is my third time TTC! Lol. But with no cycle back (still breastfeeding my second baby) and a trying emotional time right now as my dear FIL had a sudden stroke last night so I'm feeling crazy and want to teeeeesssst!! So they should be here thurs, so I'll test fri or sat.

Honestly though, I don't even know that I've ovulated at all, let alone conceived anything, so I'm not really expecting anything, I'm just needing it confirmed so I can move on again...

JellyBean...that limbo stage is thee worse!!!!!!! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!! remember, some women dont get a BFP until 16-17dpo with no AF in sight!

keep us posted!

AFM: red spotting this morning on undies and when i wiped and showered....AF IS HERE....and unlike cycle 2, i did not cry...i am not really upset...just kind of baffled that my body / or FRER would produce a faulty double line on monday....

I just kinda feel...exhausted of the whole process.

Im deciding to stay off the threads for a while kiddos, and focus on applying for a new job, reading my novels, and spending more time with my fur babies.

i will check in every so often but i think i need a FRESH start.

I love you all and when i decide to check back in , i wanna see BFPs all over this thread!!!

<3

I'm sorry BabyC I was hoping that you would get that second line again! Good luck dear!

Aayla thank you! Good luck to you dear I hope you get a sticky bean this cycle :)

Good luck to all the new girls!

Big :hugs: dogmommy, so sorry about your cp! Extra sticky baby dust for next cycle.

And same to you babyc, extra sticky baby dust for next cycle.

Sorry af got some of you ladies, fxd for more bfp soon!

Afm - I'm about a week into the tww, af should be due the 19th, will test around then. I'm not rushing to test early, the one time I did ended up being a cp, so may wait a few days after af due if she doesn't show

I'm sorry that those lines went away, BabyC. Have a relaxing next couple of weeks and come back when you're ready, when you've got the next-cycle-fever. :p

I ordered internet cheapies for the first time and they won't be here for another 7-12 days, so at least I can't go nuts peeing on sticks too terribly early.

I'm only 3 DPO, but all second half of yesterday and first half of today I am so intensely nauseated. Nausea isn't something that hits me often, but I know it can be a side effect of the LP/progesterone whether pg or not. I am hopeful though that it could be a sign of my super sensitive body reacting to the chemical changes of potential fertilization, even though it's beyond too early to be really pregnant yet.

Oh symptom spotting. It's crazy how the TWW just drags on and on.

I'm so sorry dogmommy &#128577;

BabyC I'm sorry too &#128542;

I'm 5 or 6dpo today and had a pretty good wave of nausea this morning. I know it's too early, I'm just really really hopeful.

Hi ladies! I'm new to this page, but I'll be testing Sunday, the 15th! AF due tomorrow but hopefully i can hold out til then!

Good luck anmccarty! Hoping for some more bfps for people!

I'm just starting my fertile week, so time to get busy! I'm CD 8 now, and will likely O on CD 12. Got some great ewcm today! I'm going to try drinking more water through this fertile phase and see if that helps things!

no positive opk today. Sort of bummed. Was really hoping that my O date would shift back to what it was pre pregnancy. I only have one digital opk left. Hoping I surge tomorrow. Going to pick up a couple of dollar store ones to get me through cd 18 and 19 just in case. my temps are inching back up to cover line. Hubby insists on having the a/c on but he has been keeping it on low if the room is warm or fan if it is slightly too cold. He knows if it gets too cold it messes with my temp.

I've undiscarded the dip for now. Just going to see what FF does.

AF just started so I'll be joining a June thread for my next tww. Good luck everyone still waiting

So, sorry to hear about all the BFN's and exhuastion everyone is feeling. Sorry, I'm new to this and can't figure out how you guys remember everyone's handles to address them personally in one reply. Argh!

As for me, I am still stuck in Limbo Land. I'm having a weird cycle. I have one FRER that I'm scared to use. (don't ask me why, bc I can't tell you, I guess they ar expensive and I don't want to test too early) AF should of been due on the 9th (which has obviously come and gone) BUT I got sick with the Flu when I should of O'd then ran out of LH strips the next week, so I just went with it and followed my bodies cue's hoping everything got pushed back bc of the flu and that it wasn't going to be a no O cycle. So we BD'd when I got my usual fertility signs even though I couldn't confirm a surge, and now that my FF is adjusted AF is supposedly due on the 15th. FF say's I am now 10DPO and on CD 32. I got a squinter on a Acumed pt after holding my urine from 1pm until 10pm (I know a really long time) BUT it did come up in the time frame and darkened a bit after it dried. My CP was really high this morning, and so soft and closed. It felt swollen and engorged almost, I'm hoping that is a good sign.

Aw, Bugger to all those who AF has come to!!!! Welcome to anmccarty! I just ordered my first lot of ICs last night too; I got a shipping notice today so I'm hoping they'll be here tomorrow.... Then I'll either test right away, or I might be strong enough to wait until FMU on Saturday instead... We shall see.

My boob is killing me tonight, but as I'm still breastfeeding it is as likely to be a blockage as it is to be hormonal. Sigh. I have been feeling pretty crappy in general though, and a bit crampy. So I'm hoping if it's not pregnancy, it is perhaps my cycle starting up something! At least then I know where I'm at!!!!

Aw, Bugger to all those who AF has come to!!!! Welcome to anmccarty! I just ordered my first lot of ICs last night too; I got a shipping notice today so I'm hoping they'll be here tomorrow.... Then I'll either test right away, or I might be strong enough to wait until FMU on Saturday instead... We shall see.

My boob is killing me tonight, but as I'm still breastfeeding it is as likely to be a blockage as it is to be hormonal. Sigh. I have been feeling pretty crappy in general though, and a bit crampy. So I'm hoping if it's not pregnancy, it is perhaps my cycle starting up something! At least then I know where I'm at!!!!

You should get some LH tests strips to track your LH surges, it's totally possible to be ovulating without any menses. I like the One+Step LH strips at the 20mIU level, they work really well for me. I am also BFing, but my cycle's returned at a year pp. But if you get the LH strips you can figure out if you are ovulating (maybe try temping too to confirm O) then you would be able to time BDing right. You don't have to have you AF back to get pregnant. Good Luck to you!!

You should get some LH tests strips to track your LH surges, it's totally possible to be ovulating without any menses. I like the One+Step LH strips at the 20mIU level, they work really well for me. I am also BFing, but my cycle's returned at a year pp. But if you get the LH strips you can figure out if you are ovulating (maybe try temping too to confirm O) then you would be able to time BDing right. You don't have to have you AF back to get pregnant. Good Luck to you!!

oh, I know very well that you ovulate before AF comes along; I conceived my second without ever getting AF after my first was born! Which is also why I'm TTC now, regardless of having no AF yet to go by.

Temping isn't practical for me, as my youngest feeds through the night, and a lot in the early hours so I don't get a solid sleep that is best for temping. Plus I can't be bothered dealing with temping and two kids. On the same vein I'm not really interested in using OPKs, largely as it could in reality be months before I O yet and I'm sooooooo not gonna waste that much on sticks!! Lol.
I am tracking my cervix, my mucus and other symptoms and enjoying BD in the mean time. I'd love to get pregnant right away again, without getting AF, but at the same time I'd be quite happy if AF turned up cos then I would have more to go by! But either way, as frustrating as it is at times being in the dark, I'm not too worried. I've had 5.5 years straight through without AF now so I won't begrudge her return if she does!!

oh, I know very well that you ovulate before AF comes along; I conceived my second without ever getting AF after my first was born! Which is also why I'm TTC now, regardless of having no AF yet to go by.

Temping isn't practical for me, as my youngest feeds through the night, and a lot in the early hours so I don't get a solid sleep that is best for temping. Plus I can't be bothered dealing with temping and two kids. On the same vein I'm not really interested in using OPKs, largely as it could in reality be months before I O yet and I'm sooooooo not gonna waste that much on sticks!! Lol.
I am tracking my cervix, my mucus and other symptoms and enjoying BD in the mean time. I'd love to get pregnant right away again, without getting AF, but at the same time I'd be quite happy if AF turned up cos then I would have more to go by! But either way, as frustrating as it is at times being in the dark, I'm not too worried. I've had 5.5 years straight through without AF now so I won't begrudge her return if she does!!

Well, just in case, LH strips are REALLY cheap, I just got this "free" kit from here (be sure to change the shipping to regular so it only cost 5.95 total) and you get a bunch of cool stuff, fertility aid supplements for two months, your choice of PT's LH or a combo a fertility chart, a fertility aid book, and a BBT thermometer all for 5.95!!! I also get my LH strips from here- they are only 8 bucks for 50 (well 40 LH strips and 10 PT's) of them! https://stores.ebay.com/thebabywish/Ovulation-Test-Strips-/_i.html?_fsub=9103724014 But they have a great deal on 100 LH strips and 20 Pts too it's only 20 dollars! This is a SUPER deal as well that I am fixing to order too lol - Ebay actually has better prices then Amazon https://www.ebay.com/itm/311573406670

Since I believe I had IB this Tuesday, I would like to get some dollar store cheapies to test early! With
my DS i didn't get a positive until the day AF was due so I don't want to use FRER until later.

What type of dollar store tests do u buy and what store (dollar general family dollar dollar tree dollar store...)

Thanks!

Since I believe I had IB this Tuesday, I would like to get some dollar store cheapies to test early! With
my DS i didn't get a positive until the day AF was due so I don't want to use FRER until later.

What type of dollar store tests do u buy and what store (dollar general family dollar dollar tree dollar store...)

Thanks!

I like the 88cent one's at walmart they are called First Signal. But I also get the one's from Dollar general that are a dollar. DO not buy rexall and I've heard the one's from the dollar tree are higher sensitivity then 25mIU so I wouldn't ge those either.

Someone did one of those facebook quizzes to see who on their friends list would be pregnant next and she got me, so hoping that's a sign haha.

Well, just in case, LH strips are REALLY cheap, I just got this "free" kit from here (be sure to change the shipping to regular so it only cost 5.95 total) and you get a bunch of cool stuff, fertility aid supplements for two months, your choice of PT's LH or a combo a fertility chart, a fertility aid book, and a BBT thermometer all for 5.95!!! I also get my LH strips from here- they are only 8 bucks for 50 (well 40 LH strips and 10 PT's) of them! https://stores.ebay.com/thebabywish/Ovulation-Test-Strips-/_i.html?_fsub=9103724014 But they have a great deal on 100 LH strips and 20 Pts too it's only 20 dollars! This is a SUPER deal as well that I am fixing to order too lol - Ebay actually has better prices then Amazon https://www.ebay.com/itm/311573406670

The only problem is that I'm in New Zealand; halfway around the world. Shipping is crazy, if they even do ship to me which half the place don't. Some Amazon places do, but hardly any eBay ones do cos we don't have an active eBay here. And then there's the exchange rate and your $5.95 is double that in NZ dollars with not much difference in income..... So no, it's easier to not. Lol! I might seek out some later on if I get frustrated waiting with nothing, but for now it hasn't been long trying so I'm happy. Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->