MAY testers???

Welcome to the new ladies! :)
Hoping for your BFP's this month!!

I think I'm out this month :(

Idk what is going on, but feeling kinda dissapointed and frustrated for sure. Where I live, they won't do labs without a good reason, and I haven't gone in for an appt, because no one will see you for pregnancy without a missed period and a pos test...which I can't seem to get on anything but frer (and docs tests aren't as sensitive)

Getting all negs on the sure predict so far. But got a positive on a frer with FMU this morning....but only got a super duper faint pos on a clear blue with same urine.
Since I saw the positives, I went ahead and tried a digital clear blue with SMU this morn (3 hour hold) and got a ugly Not Preg.

Thing that bugs me, is the frer this morn, is no darker than any of the others I took 2 and 3 days ago.

So, either it's a chemical :( or, I still have hcg in me from the miscarriage in March. I'm only 4 days away from when my period is due, so I can't help but feel pretty negative about my chances this month. Getting all my normal pms signs too...tender breasts (when preg I don't get them) acne, and general pissyness in my mood, and a tiny bit of uterine cramping I barely notice unless I'm thinking about it.

Ah well... Hopefully I can come here and see all YOUR positive tests this month!!!!

Uploading a pic of today's tests...the clear blue you can't really see because it's so faint, and the frer is looking pretty much the same as the last one. Sorry it's fuzzy...on an iPad and it's the only camera I have, and it's not the best! (No smart phone, haha)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
I can see the lines too! I hope it gets clearer soon! I can't believe your dr won't do bloods! Esp when you had a mc so recently! How frustrating!

I can see lines on both tests. My RE wouldn't do bloods the first time I got a bfp. I had to insist because no one believed my positive tests. lol It was the most anti-climatic reveal of all time. I was so very disappointed. anyhoo...they said they normally don't do it. the believe the positive hpt. Not sure what they will do now as I too have had a mc. But I suspect it is still their policy and it will stay the same.

But my bloods more than doubled just fine and I still miscarried. This time I am just going to take the positive tests and be done with it. enjoy the moments I have.

Welcome to the new ladies! :)
Hoping for your BFP's this month!!

I think I'm out this month :(

Idk what is going on, but feeling kinda dissapointed and frustrated for sure. Where I live, they won't do labs without a good reason, and I haven't gone in for an appt, because no one will see you for pregnancy without a missed period and a pos test...which I can't seem to get on anything but frer (and docs tests aren't as sensitive)

Getting all negs on the sure predict so far. But got a positive on a frer with FMU this morning....but only got a super duper faint pos on a clear blue with same urine.
Since I saw the positives, I went ahead and tried a digital clear blue with SMU this morn (3 hour hold) and got a ugly Not Preg.

Thing that bugs me, is the frer this morn, is no darker than any of the others I took 2 and 3 days ago.

So, either it's a chemical :( or, I still have hcg in me from the miscarriage in March. I'm only 4 days away from when my period is due, so I can't help but feel pretty negative about my chances this month. Getting all my normal pms signs too...tender breasts (when preg I don't get them) acne, and general pissyness in my mood, and a tiny bit of uterine cramping I barely notice unless I'm thinking about it.

Ah well... Hopefully I can come here and see all YOUR positive tests this month!!!!

Uploading a pic of today's tests...the clear blue you can't really see because it's so faint, and the frer is looking pretty much the same as the last one. Sorry it's fuzzy...on an iPad and it's the only camera I have, and it's not the best! (No smart phone, haha)

Oh my goodness! How seriously frustrating! I can totally see the lines and empathize with your situation! Those lines aren't even quinters!!!

I'm out. I didn't ovulate this cycle. I am gutted and don't know what to do. This was a medicated cycle and I am already at 7.5mg of letrozole. I don't know if they go higher than that.

Oh Aayla, I'm so sorry Hun.

On the off chance you haven't yet, have you looked into Vitex (Chaste berry extract), it's said to be very helpful in regulating women's cycles, and help you ovulate. Well, it regulates the hormones (or hormone imbalance) that make us O, it's non hormonal in itself, but seems to help a lot of women.

Also, maca root is good for both partners. Forgive me if its TMI, but maca has really helped my hubbies sex drive. It's also shown to be promising for upping sperm count (for anyone who has an issue with male sperm motility and numbers)

I'm pretty much accepting I'm out too this month. And might just be done for good.

I got one of those frer 'test and confirm' box kits today. It has a regular poas, and a digital. The regular test was not a six day sooner kind (I don't think) it didn't have the curved handle..looked like the old kind and kinda cheaper.
That one came back light positive (no pic right now) but seemed to get a tad lighter after it sat a few hours, so that was weird.
But, alas...the stupid digital didn't even work!!! Just had a '?' In the window and it never changed or did anything else... Then I go online and find tons of reviews with people having the same problem!! Grrr..waste of money on something that's MEANT to CONFIRM !! It only left me in limbo.

I've got 4 days before my period is due. My cervix is pretty low and closed now too, it's usually high if I'm preg..had a dark positive by this time with my last preg (ended with mc tho), so with fading positives on FRERs, and negatives on ICs, I'm not feeling too hopeful....but dang it feels good to see that second line, even if I know it's fake, it still gives me that little bit of insane hope, ya know?

I haven't looked too much into the supplements as I haven't had a problem ovulating on this dosage of letrozole.

I have had a cold these last few days right at the time I was to be ovulating so i am thinking the cold made it not happen. I'm hoping that is the case.

I hope the doctor will let me do one more cycle on this dose to see if that was the case. They may up the dose, I'm not sure but I would like to do a cycle without a cold. lol

One thing that I worry about is that unless I am ovulating I don't have a period on my own due to my PCOS. If I don't get a period it means I have to go back on provera to induce one and that stuff makes me crazy. I am practically bipolar and have severe emotional issues while on it. I can usually handle it for a week to induce a cycle but the last couple of times even 5 days on it made me nuts and it doesn't just leave the system right away either. My poor hubby.

but only time will tell. I am still nearly 10 days away from af being due to having 35 day cycles.

I am now able to temp again so I am hoping that ovulation was delayed and I will see a thermal shift soon. I may be out due to the timing but I just want to ovulate. and if I see a thermal shift I will go for another progesterone test to confirm.

Simplechick.... I had that exact thing happen to me with the digital frer!!!!! What is going on with the quality! I complained and they're sending me a voucher for a new test.

Looks like I'm out. Started spotting today, a day early ��

Got another faint but obvious frer this morn with fmu. Followed by my period showing up 3 hours later :(

Wtf?? Apparently, it is possible to ovulate with hcg in your system, and to get a period with hcg in your system. I only got one or two truly negative tests since my miscarriage (not counting the sure predict) and none of those negatives were with a frer.

This makes my cycle 23 days this month!! Talk about dissapointing...

Passing on all my baby dust to you ladies, I think I'm done ttc, so I'll be rooting for all of you! :)

I'm testing on the 26th :D

AF is due on the 25th so fingers tightly crossed it doesn't show!, this is only our first cycle TTC #3

I'm sorry Simplechick.

Afm, 8 DPO today and my temps have been super Rocky so I'm really not hopeful now but still want to test.

Sorry to hear that simplechick. Was it definitely af? Could it have been implantation bleeding? Fx for next cycle for you xx

Afm I thought I was out and having an anovulatory cycle but 32 days in I O'd. Even got a really ppsitive opk the day before (never had one like that before) so managed bd day before and day after. Now 3 dpo and my lp used to be 9 days o will be testing very end of May.

Good luck to those still waiting to test xx

I'm sorry SimpleChick, that is so incredibly frustrating. I hope your cycles iron out soon and you don't give up.

AFM, I'm out this cycle. AF got me today. Not too bummed, just ready to start the next cycle, preferably with a modicum more sanity and patience this time.

Sorry about the AF comig and messing up your month !

Has anyone gotten their BFP this month so far ? Did I miss it ???

Update and question !

I'm on CD 13 and after Sex, there was spotting and when I peed their were little
Blood drops in my toilet

This happened last month on the exact day after Sex, CD13.

Could it be ovulation bleeding ?

If so...would today's sex lead to a baby even tho it's on the day of O?

Or could O happen tomorrow

Sex the day of O could totally lead to preggo! Keep us posted BabyC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"