MAY testers???

TTC126, I'm in a similar boat. I got a faint line now, but it's so faint that I can't trust it. It doesn't really show in a photo well (I posted it in the testing section). Hopefully we don't have false positives.

So sad!!!! So frustrating! I went for a beta today so I'm sure I'll be finding out soon that it's negative. So so broken-hearted. False positives are the pits!

Keep thinking positive ladies! Fingers crossed they are not false positives. I think I'm 1dpo today. Had almost positive opks yesterday and the day before in the morning. Today I got a very negative opk. Will bd tonight just to make sure. I had a strange baby dream last night. I hope that's a good sign

I started bleeding. Cycle day 23. Will update when I get betas but I feel like I didn't even ovulate or had a chemical.

I started bleeding. Cycle day 23. Will update when I get betas but I feel like I didn't even ovulate or had a chemical.

oh noooooo!!!!!!

im sorry to hear this about the spotting...do you usual spot around this time during your cycles?

I had a false positive last week and I went NUTS.... i hated myself for testing before AF...but something always makes us do it.

Please keep us updated hun! hang in there.

Ttc126, oh no!!! I was so hopping you would be getting some good news!

Thank you guys for your encouragement. It's nice to have such a supportive place. I got betas drawn so will update with the results. I don't know what to think! I don't normally spot mid cycle so I'm just unsure. This is definitely heavier than implantation bleeding so I just really have given up hope this month. I'm curious to know if it's a chemical so I'm hoping betas will she light on that. If it is a chemical I'm hoping for some testing.

Hope you get some answers ttc126!

Got a really good temp rise this morning! Woo hoo! Not sure which day I ovulated, but should become more clear in the next couple days!

I'm feeling SO positive about this month!

My beta came back at between 0&1. So nothing. :cry: oh well. Bleeding stopped but I hope it picks up again soon so I can move on.

Ttc126 I'm so sorry you got bad news :(

I've read back pages, and am trying to keep up, lol!

I'm pulling for all of you, wanting BFP's for everyone, and for those who don't this month, I can only say, never give up hope! You WILL get your baby!!

Afm, I've been at it again (no suprise!) testing pretty much every time I pee...even got some FRERs after I saw that light positive on the OSOM brand. I DO think they give evaps (the osoms)..or they pick up the teeny bit of hcg in our systems normally, but to be cautious, (read: neurotic!) I figured I'd back it up with the old dependable frer.
Results were mixed I'd say..and confusing.

Took one frer yesterday in the evening, got a faint positive!
Took another this morn, with FMU...got a super faint positive that made me think it's a chemical OR, I STILL have tiny bit of hcg in my system from my miscarriage back in March.??

Naturally i felt this warranted more testing...so, given the frer came in a three pack, I did an hour and a half hold, and got a darker positive!!

BUT, I dipped a Wondfo AND a Sure predict brand (supposed to detect 10 miu) in the same pee (the hour and a half hold) and got super negatives on both!!

Attaching a pic of the FRERs, fmu on top, second short hold on bottom...no need to post a pic of the negative tests...I figure we've all seen enough of those.

Scared that the ICs not picking up the hcg is because it's not going up like it should, and I'm headed towards another chemical :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 22
Well from experience the sure predict are crap! I got the faintest squinted with #2 and beta the same day was 18. Other tests showed progression way better. I've found the clear blue with weeks to be extremely accurate. Maybe that could help show you if your levels are rising?

Holy crap, Simple! How frustrating! Can you go ask for blood testing? I have no idea what on earth those different results could mean!

Hi all! Can I join? I am now 4 dpo after a confusing early O. I will try to hold off on testing but I will probably start at 10dpo so the 25/26th.

This is cycle #5 TTC baby #2. We really didn't think it'd take this long given DH is 26 and I'm 24. Hopefully it won't take too much longer.

Good luck to everyone! I hope there's lots of BFP'S in here!!

Welcome BabyDoll!!!!!

Surprising O dates can really throw you off. Especially when you think you have your cycle alllllllll figured out ! Then again , who can honestly say they do? Lol

Good luck on TTC number2!

I'm on cycle 4 , CD9 of TTC our first little knuckle head and my oh my is he / she procrastinating up there in Babyland. But me being a Type A planner , I'm sure he/she is teaching mommy a lesson on patience and faith ! Lol

Hope to hear updates from ya soon !

Welcome baby doll! We are on cycle 6 and are also surprised that it's taken this long! I'm starting to get worried there is something wrong!

BabyC and BelleNuit, it took 6 cycles with my first! Totally normal! Took one friend a year and nothing wrong. Hang in there :hugs:

SimpleChick-- Oh my gosh, that is crazy. I don't know what the negatives means but that FRER is totally positive. Hopefully it's not a chemical and you're still pregnant. If I were in your shoes I would see if you can get a blood test today. If not, I'd keep testing like a maniac.

Simplechick, I wonder if the Frer is just more sensitive than your other tests!?

Am I crazy or do you guys see it too?
edit2.jpg
I'm 8dpo according to fertility friend and for the past two days I've had this empty feeling in my stomach which is why I tested today, I brightened the pic just a tad. Hope everyone is doing well:flower:

Thank you all for the welcome :)

Abii, I think I can see something but I'm on my phone and can't zoom in. Fx it is a BFP and it gets darker within a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->