MAY testers???

Sorry your out Miranda! But sounds like your cycles are moving in the right direction at least!

Aw man! So sorry to read af caught some of ya already :(
Been rooting so hard for all of you!

Aayla- not symptom spotting is soooo hard!! Especially when we are paying attention to every little twinge and ting our bodies give off!
Sometimes I wonder, "how did I never notice these things before? I mean, were they happening when I wasn't paying such close attention, or what???"

So....this came up tonight, within the time frame of 3 mins...evil OSOM brand has me all freaked out now... This is so what I get for feeding my addiction!
First positive opk was May 10th....

What do you ladies think? See anything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
I think I see a shadow line. Pick another brand to test with!

Same test, but an hour of dry time...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 16
I see it simplechick! congrats, and fx'd it keeps getting darker:flower:

Aayla... I keep telling myself that ROFL... you know how it turns out in the end... I feel my symptoms are slowly disappearing now.... which means AF or I have a progesterone surge but wasn't enough to get ovulating... sigh... another anovulatory cycle maybe :(

Simplechick.... definitely a line yaaay... fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Simplechick-- I see the lines in both pics. I thought black dye tests didn't really have probs with evaps/indents/shadows? So I would say it's pretty darned promising. If I saw that line I'd be retesting every 12 hours, lol.

I took a digi. Not pregnant :cry: I just want my new cycle to get here!!!!

Hi ladies.. mind if I join? I could use some testing support for Friday morning. I am not hopeful AT ALL this cycle. This is our 3rd month and I finally caught positives. The first day of my positive we did BD around midnight that night. (My positive was in the AM). My second day it was a blazing peak OPK and I caught a stomach bug. :( I was out the rest of my fertile week. My third day of positives I think it was the surge leaving and I feel like I ovulated right in the middle of the tests on the second day. The only problem is 99% of the pain was coming from my right side.. sadly.. there is no tube on that side due to an ectopic pregnancy back in 2011. Ugh.

On Friday I will be around 12DPO. AF is not due until a week from today. I usually test just to be prepared for spotting and AF which usually is Monday-Tuesday. I just know I will need support seeing yet another :bfn: .. it is hard being positive when you are too much of a realist! :(

Hey ladies! Welcome new friends :flower:

So I've officially lost the plot. I participated in a fundraiser walk today for an org that support breastfeeding and milk donation. So they were giving away a moby wrap in a drawing and I said to myself if they drew my name I would know I was pregnant. :rofl: it's a very scientific test I know!!! This tww has turned me completely bonkers.

I have tested bfn today and yesterday but I'm only 8-9dpo. I'm not super hopeful because I don't have many symptoms... Dry cm, I can squeeze milk out of my previously dry boobs, slight slight waves of nausea sometimes but I could be imagining....ugh. I'm crazy, thanks for sharing the crazy with me lol 😂
Btw, I won the moby!

OMG you won?! HAHA Please let us know if you end up with your BFP! That would be hilarious!!

Hey ladies! Welcome new friends :flower:

So I've officially lost the plot. I participated in a fundraiser walk today for an org that support breastfeeding and milk donation. So they were giving away a moby wrap in a drawing and I said to myself if they drew my name I would know I was pregnant. :rofl: it's a very scientific test I know!!! This tww has turned me completely bonkers.

I have tested bfn today and yesterday but I'm only 8-9dpo. I'm not super hopeful because I don't have many symptoms... Dry cm, I can squeeze milk out of my previously dry boobs, slight slight waves of nausea sometimes but I could be imagining....ugh. I'm crazy, thanks for sharing the crazy with me lol 😂
Btw, I won the moby!

OMG you won?! HAHA Please let us know if you end up with your BFP! That would be hilarious!!

Lol I wish I could tell you it was a good sign but as of today I got another bfn. I think it's safe to say I'm out. Maybe next month!

AFM CD14, forgot to temp this morning and OPK yesterday! I'm not very good at this :/

How many DPO are you?

11dpo. I got a faint line on a blue dye yesterday but I think it was a false positive as no others have been positive. I am getting betas drawn today just to confirm that blue dye isn't to be trusted.

TTC126, I'm in a similar boat. I got a faint line now, but it's so faint that I can't trust it. It doesn't really show in a photo well (I posted it in the testing section). Hopefully we don't have false positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->