MAY we all be blessed with baby!May '13 & beyond [Closed Parenting] 14 girls; 4 boys

Ooh! Stressful but fun!! I'm a nerd that enjoys packing (not so much unpacking though lol. We are hoping to list our house in January and then start building our dream house

Felicity has two teeth, the first one came right about 5mos old and the second one just before 6mos old. Fairly early- I hope she can hold out for the top ones. She only bit me a couple times and not even that hard, mostly when she was falling asleep, but I said NO and got her off and she hasn't done it since, so I'm hoping she doesn't try again once she has top ones too as that would be TERRIBLE.

I'm on this group but never post. :/ I should post more...

Hello everyone!!! How are all your little ones?

We're great! Just hit 7mos here! Still breastfeeding but also have been doing Baby Led Weaning and our LO is a GREAT eater! She loves fish, tomatoes, sweet corn and homemade breakfast that mom makes her (eggs, sugar free muffins, pancakes waffles etc- no syrup or salt of course and VERY low sugar). She's close to crawling but I'm hoping she holds off another week as DH is gone on business and I need to be able to sit her down and have her stay in a 5'radius for a minute so I can pee! Right now she scooches and rolls like crazy but doesn't get too far too fast.

Attachments

• IMG_4878.jpg
    IMG_4878.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4735.jpg
    IMG_4735.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello ladies! Hope you all are doing well! Its been a while since my last post.

We are nt/np for baby #2, hoping we will not need to seek fertility treatments this time around.

@Melann. Cute Pictures!

Miss Lylah will be 8months old tomorrow, and only weighs 15lbs :) She loves her food, sweet potatoes are her favorite. Still no teeth. I dont think she will be crawling anytime soon, but she does scoot around on her butt lol

Best wishes to all!

lylah.jpg

baby d.jpg

:hi: Still quitely stalking :) dont find myself on BnB as much as I use to be but OH is watching football so I may be on a lot more :haha:

We're doing good! Scarlett is three months old today! Last time she was weighed she was 15.5 pounds and 23 inches tall. Shes such a good happy baby. Rarely ever cries. We are still co sleeping and shes still 100% ebf! We stll dont even own a bottle :dance: Nursing has become much easier although I still have forceful let down so I hate the feeling of letdown and she still gulps and pulls off during. She still wakes at night but mostly just kicks me a few times, I hear her start sucking her thumb rapidly so I just roll over and nurse and we are back to sleep within seconds. Shes become a thumb sucker :) Its pretty adorable and I love that she has that to soothe herself since Im always chasing after her brothers! Im doing good. Still 20 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight :( so much for breastfeeding helping you lose weight! My boys are good. They start their preschool next week. THANK GOODNESS. Having three under three..well its as hard as you think :haha: We are suppose to be moving to Korea January. Ugh 15 hour flight with three small kids? Not looking forward to that!

awh she is tiny! i love the pictures she looks super adorable. im glad your all ok

Thanks! She certainly doesn't look tiny :haha: everyday she looks more like a person than a squishy baby. If that makes sense!

Aww Felicity and Dalylah are both super cute, can't believe they're 7 and 8 months now! All the best with the ntnp Kwaggy, hope you get your BFP soon :flower:
My due date for baby girl #2 is tomorrow and i'm impatient to meet her now but with her big sister being 12 days late i'm not pinning my hopes on her arriving on that day lol!
Hope all other mums and babies are doing well :)

Good luck Buttercup! Hopefully she doesnt keep you waiting too long

:hi:

We are doing pretty well. Scarlett is now 6 months old! She has two teeth with a few more about to poke out. She weighs 21 pounds. Still EBF. She can sit up by herself. No crawling yet. Since we are doing the BLW she has only got a few foods here and there, Im sure none of it has hit her belly yet :haha:

Dominic and Anthony are doing great.:)

We're doing great! Felicity is 10.5mos. I'm still BFing and she's down to 4 or 5 feedings a day (self-weaning I guess!) Sometimes I think she'd even skip another, but she still wants the bottle at daycare so I need to feed her the same amount on off-days to keep up supply!
We did BLW and it's been awesome. She eats like none-other :)
I'm defending my dissertation next week, so it's been a little crazy!

Erika is 9 months. She is trying to stand up at the moment, but no crawling. We're not doing BLW with her, although we probably will with her sibling as I'll be making solids for Erika at that time. She's attending lots of baby activities with music being her favourite, but enjoying them all. We're so how managing to get baby ballet in after Christmas with some luck if there are any places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->