Maya abdominal therapy

Congrats Red - I'm so pleased for you. Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy xx

Thanks again Kittykan! Well I do hope these discussions continue and that I can be a part of them! I honestly believe that these therapies helped me. Even if it just helped with piece of mind and helped me feel like I'm DOING something proactive, then that's great!

If you ever want more info, let me know! I'd be happy to fill you in :)

Hi Kittykan,

I never noticed that my body was overly warm after ov tbh; the haramaki was to keep the area warm alright but the castor oil pack is more to help with congestion in the area. I think it's supposed to help flush out toxins.

She didn't really say anything about over-heating but obviously when I've been too hot I just take the haramaki off. She didn't suggest wearing it all the time but told me it would help me around ovulation as that's when I have most problems. It could be different for another person.

Before I hit around 11/12 dpo the symptoms were the very same as the bfn months. I honestly thought AF was coming. Then I got a really awful pain, which I now think was implantation. I initially thought it was endo pain but what made me think twice was that it was on the left side and my endo pain is always on the right!

Then 2 days ago I almost threw up my morning cup of tea. I kind of knew from then. Plus I have been extra dizzy and bbs more tender. Been peeing like crazy for the last few days too but DH reckons thats nothing new :haha: But before that 11/12 dpo, everything was pretty much the same for me.

Hope that helps!

Congrats Red - I'm so pleased for you. Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy xx

Sorry Susie, I just saw this now. Thanks!

How are you doing hun?

Sadly I'm cramping and bleeding now- so it's confirmed that its all over. :cry: Will take a little time to heal then back to acupuncture for me! Although this pregnancy didn't work out I KNOW acupuncture helped me.

Take care x

It does, muchly - thank you.

What did the 'awful' pain feel like?

I can't even remember specifics, it was kind of stabby and achy. A bit like ovulation pain I guess? I've sort of forgotten about the pain tbh!

How are you doing hun?

Sadly I'm cramping and bleeding now- so it's confirmed that its all over. :cry: Will take a little time to heal then back to acupuncture for me! Although this pregnancy didn't work out I KNOW acupuncture helped me.

Take care x

I'm so sorry Susie :hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope you're getting good support, physically and emotionally, at this time.

Have the doctors given you any indication why this happened again?

I know you'll get your sticky bean soon!

How are you doing hun?

Take care x

Sorry about all this Susie, It goes to say that accupuncture has helped you, yes and you have gotten BFP's also which is good. I have till now not seen a BFP :dohh: Hope you have a successful 9 mo next time you see a BFP. :dust:

In my prayers. Take care !!

Hey everyone, How are you guys getting on ? I've been busy lately, so couldn't jump in although manage to read over the phone

I'm on CD4/5 ish today & just hoping that I ovulate before I leave for my vacation. I'm again starting this cycle's yoga from tomorrow, so that I ovulate early ;) lol, See, I too trick my body to get things when I want, after I learnt that it pumps my ovulation early.

Red, how are you doing ? I hope your early trimester symptomps are keeping you happy ? :winkwink:

Hi Kitty, Days are fast paced and happening,

Nope kitty, I try not to do strenuous, just the ones that I'm comfy and help sweat out - simple ones. Also, as we ladies are TTC, its best recomended not to do hard/strenuous exercises. I only do yoga until ovulation. I'm still continuing with the haramaki this cycle(not TTC, but will BD if I ovulate early), I also want to include the castor oil massage, suggested by Red, perhaps next cycle.

What are you doing differently this cycle ?

Hi guys! Yippie, I hope you do ovulate early and get some BD'ing in before you go away! Best of luck this cycle :)

AFM, I'm doing good. Symptoms eased today, which also has me a little nervous tbh. My sleeping pattern is totally wonky; waking at 5.30/6am, bright as a button, then falling asleep at 8pm! Very weird! I'm still watching out for AF I must admit. I hope I can relax a little soon!

Kitty, I consider weights, advanced yoga, walking for 2 hours continuously as strenuous & would avoid everything that makes me dizzy or extremely tired.Totally agree everything in moderation works best.

I too wonder about all the women not TTC who find out about it later, if they were performing extreme excercises or lifting loads wonder how it works really !! I consider that a lady who concieved to be in her best of health on a positive note. It is such a miracle that it sometimes just happens when you least expect it and how some ladies have to TTC for ages !! lol..

I see that Zumba is also a kind of yoga and the Jillian Michaels too, so perhaps you have modified it to suit your moderate levels of exercise? So with all the yoga and aerobics etc how many hours per day do you exercise ? How is your overall health and feelings about TTC ?

I came back on as I realised I had answered your questions questions, yippie; I always get frustrated when people do that, & I didnt want to be THAT person. lol

Didn't quite get the above ! sorry

This cycle is just a relaxed cycle as we may only bed if I find out that I ovulate early, so I'm TBH not expecting too much. I'm still wearing the Haramaki, and performing simple yoga,we use preseed generally, but it has not helped much for us till now. I've heard great reviews about conceive plus as well as preseed. So good luck to you:thumbup:

This time my TWW will be hectic and I would have my thoughts on other things :) What CD are you on ? how long have you been TTC?

Hi guys! Yippie, I hope you do ovulate early and get some BD'ing in before you go away! Best of luck this cycle :)

As for the question about husbands and wives working in the same office - I guess every couple is different. I think I'd work well with my DH and could do it but I know other couples prefer that freedom. I'd have an honest discussion with DH before embarking on it and problem-solve potential difficulties in advance. Another thing to consider is your colleagues, as if you're in a team, they'll see you as a mini team within the team and therefore may see you as a threat. Still, it sounds like an exciting venture!

AFM, I'm doing good. Symptoms eased today, which also has me a little nervous tbh. My sleeping pattern is totally wonky; waking at 5.30/6am, bright as a button, then falling asleep at 8pm! Very weird! I'm still watching out for AF I must admit. I hope I can relax a little soon!
Hey Red, Thanks, I too wish that I ov early to save one cycle ! :)

I just learnt yesterday that my close friend (collegue) is also preggers. She had been trying for many years and is above 37ish, I'm happy for her as she had been trying for ages and did not have a good sex life. She was complaining about all the symptoms she had and some of them seemed scary, I was thinking, how I would be able to cope with it alongside working! One of my other friend had to quit her job as she couldn't cope with symptoms and work. :shrug:

Glad that your symptoms eased but cautiously hoping that you do get some symptoms. Why should you still watch out for AF ?? By the way when is your scan and have you done your blood tests yet ? Take care and relax, Enjoy it too :) :happydance:

hmm...and nice siggy ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"