Maya abdominal therapy

It's good to hold on to some hope because you don't have a definitive answer yet but, at the same time, googling probably won't help you too much hun. I really really hope that the news on Wednesday is better and that it's just taking a little longer for your bean to show him/herself. I have never been in your situation and I don't really know how hopeful or hopeless this is, but if you can, hold on to the image that, some day you will hold a healthy happy baby.

I'm sending lots of hugs and positivity your way hun. Try not to google too much and just spend time with your DH and other loved ones. I'll keep checking in on you hun :hug:

So sorry to hear about it all, Susie ! I just had to put my hands on my mouth as I didn't expect this to happen again ! Maybe you should ask the doctors to identify the problem as to why the miscarriage has been happening after the scans and blood work so you can be careful. Good that there was no cramping/bleeding. Hope you hear some positive news & update us shortly.

Prayers. Take care.

I didn't expect it to happen again either - I feel do shocked and angry. I want to scream like a child that this is not fair!!
I'll just have to see what tomoro brings.
I've decided to go back to acupuncture if I do miscarry. But I think I'll go back to my original acupuncturist (who was off sick for a while) not the woman I've just been seeing, as the original one has a lot more fertility experience. I feel like I need all the help I can get lol!!

It's not fair that you're going through this again Susie. But wait and see what tomorrow brings, I really hope it's better news for you. If it's not, do ask them to investigate the cause. But I'm keeping everything crossed that it will be good news hun.

It's a good idea to go back to acupuncture, it definitely sounds like it helps you. I've even considered combining that with the massage next cycle if needed, since you were so positive about it!

I've booked in for my next mayan massage, fully expecting AF, though I'm now 13/14 dpo, cramps stopped and no spotting yet, which I would normally have by now. :shrug: I'm staying neutral tbh. Still fully expect AF.

Susie I hope you're getting all the support you need right now. Yippie, how are you today? And Coco, don't know if you're still here but I'm thinking of you too!

Finished sobbing and tired of that now :winkwink:!!

I'm now back to normal and looking forward to florida aunty ! lol

12DPO and two more days to go for the witch, can't wait to roll on, I might miss my O time this cycle as I'm off to my bro's wedding and DH would'nt be joining me. So its ony lots of shopping and enjoyment this cycle without having to wait & a good break of one cycle.

I'm still hoping you won't get your 'Florida aunty' Yippie! Lots of shopping and enjoyment next cycle sounds good though! Might be no harm to take a break, ttc can be so stressful.

I wish I knew either way. Like, right now I got a sudden rush of nausea and then I realised that I've been peeing like a race horse for 3 days now. Like, seriously, every 20-30 minutes sometimes! I literally peed 4 times this morning before I even drank anything. I'm wondering if I am sick or something! Trying not to read anything into it though. AF does funny things to me.

Woww ! That's nice ! out of the blue you've realised some good signs. :thumbup:Hope you get some symptoms such as this, that leads to your BFP. I'm sure there's still hope for you Red. Fx for ya!

My temps dropped today as well, so that's two consecutive days, so I'm sure out.

Lately, I've been thinking about how to respond to people who ask about TTC, the usual relatives and friends. Although they mean well and provide some advice, doesn't make one feel comfy, does it ? I'm sure I'll have to face this and I dread this stuff ! DUH ! :dohh:

Yeah I must admit I was very tempted to test after peeing for the 7th time between 8-11am and thinking I was going to hurl all over my desk. But I'm still only 13/14 dpo and deathly afraid of the dreaded bfn. Besides, my body is just weird, it likes to trick me.

Sorry to hear your temps dropped. Are they close to the cover line?

As for how to deal with people asking about ttc stuff, it's a really tough one. I know they mean well but sometimes they cross a line and get really inappropriate. I've wanted to yell 'not everyone wants, or can have, kids you know'!! I've tried letting people think I've zero interest in babies and am just concentrating on my career but the broodiness is hard to hide! Plus, now that we're married and in our 30's, people just assume we'll be having babies. It's very awkward when people ask though. Do they not realise how hurtful it can be? My SIL was asked repeatedly about babies as she struggled to conceive AND through her miscarriage. She was so hurt. I think people have no tact sometimes. My brother, as much as I love him, asks me ALL the time when I'm going to give him a niece or nephew. I wish he understood the pressure that puts me under. And I wish, for a change, DH would receive these questions and comments as they're always directed at me :(

Maybe when you're asked about babies, try the line 'yeah maybe, we'll see, but enough about me, how's YOUR sex life'? ;)

I would have gone insane without temping. I can't handle it Red. So for me its good to know in advance and be sure, with a "I dont care" attitude if AF hugs me! You perhaps have enough patience for the suspense!

Above coverline, but pretty close to it, still I'm definitely out like my usual cycles!

Hmm. Agree with you on that one. When people from DH's side question me,I neatly pass the buck on to DH so that he gets asked about it. :haha:

TBH, DH is not keen to have kids, we are in our early thirties too, he says they are annoying, but I'm sure once he has them, he will be a great dad just like he's a good husband. So that's the reason each time AF visits or my temps go down, I go wild and blame him. For some reason (TMI alert ) DH cannot ejaculate inside of me, everything nearly just spills out,when released, < "maybe" on purpose!too, I'm not sure>. no wonder I'm not preggers and it doesn't surprise me too much trying for so many months. So just in the hope that things will work out someday I'm carrying on having hope "assuming" that whatever spillage is out on me maybe sufficient to get preg.

Not sure if it is anxiety or whatever, but after he finishes his O inside me, he stays in there for a while, for my sakes, and only when he takes it out the spillage happens. I'm pretty naive in certain detailed stuff and it takes time to figure out. Sometimes I wonder if men can control the ejac to spill it outside after O, any thoughts ? And how bout your sex life , if you don't mind me asking ?:blush:

Hey Yippie, how does your DH react when you blame him each month? Does he talk about it atall? I would try have an open honest conversation with him about babies. He's bound to be anxious (aren't we all, to some degree?), but in saying he's 'not too keen to have kids' - well this needs to be explored.

My DH took a while to come around to the idea of kids, largely because he spent a lot of time looking after his younger siblings when he was a teen, and his sister has 3 very badly behaved kids. That just put him off kids for ages! I shared with him my dreams and we talked about how we would parent, and that really helped him come around. I wonder if you explored what he finds 'annoying' about kids and figured out how to deal with that with your own kids, maybe he'll get more on board? My DH also finds naughty kids 'annoying' so we actually have talked about discipline and so forth. I know it helped alleviate my DH's worries. Some people might find it strange to talk about parenting techniques before even ttc, but I think it's necessary (this is probably the social worker in me, lol!). We also talked finance and other practical considerations. Men really consider these things so maybe it needs a conversation?

As for the bedroom issues. I don't think men can hold on to their ejaculation after orgasm so it's likely the spillage is just semen. I would think this is especially the case if he stays inside you for a while after orgasm and then you see the spillage. Sometimes we get heaps of spillage and sometimes hardly any! It's normal, so don't worry. However, do you think sometimes he's pulling out before orgasm?

It sounds like you don't trust that he's ejaculating properly inside you. What does he say when you say this to him? Again, I think this needs to be discussed between you two. Try pick a time when neither of you are stressed or upset.

My sex life is pretty good thankfully. Ttc has helped increase intimacy for us. However, when I did temp, DH found it a turn off because he could see me doing that every morning and it caused some anxiety. Now, even though we are 'baby making', we're also having sex for fun. I must admit there are days when we do it because we know I'm fertile, which isn't very romantic, but for the most part we're keeping the romance alive!

DH is basically a calm person, so he doesn't react much when I say so, just that he can't control the ejac. We do talk so I know that he thinks they're annoying/naughty/messy, but I've tried to show him how nice naughty kids with discipline will be. We do have friends who have babies/kids and when with them he says how cute they look and everything else, probably he still thinks he's a teenager and wants to enjoy life without responsibilities and feels the need for my complete attention, just my thoughts on a lighter note.

I've been trying Red, and speaking really helps as he has evolved a lot since day one. But maybe he needs more time, and I can't wait. Looks like your profession is helping your personal life :)

We are both in IT, and just enjoying life for now <Not me fully though,I feel I'm missing something and it will only be complete with a baby !>

Ok, regarding the BR issues, alright that's what he says each time I blame him, that it's not under his control and I've been thinking till now that he had been kidding me, as he doesn't want kids. Now with your second opinion, perhaps I've to give him a nice tight hug when I meet him this evening.

He orgasms inside but the semen/spermies still remain in him, he stays in me for a while and then when he comes out of me everything spills out. Thats exactly what happens, so for the SME the shooting should happen inside and the lady should feel the force of the ejaculation, am I correct ? So maybe we are doing this incorrectly !! duh !! :nope:

I will find the time to speak to him,once I'm certain that we are doing something incorrectly. He's a very trustworthy guy but "I" being the extrovert types need a second opinion on this.

Good ! you are in a smooth sailing boat.Lucky girl ! Whatever suits you best, is best for you, as I've mentioned it earlier.But your tolerance is really commendable to go through the suspense. Good Luck.

Thank you so much for taking time to respond to my queries in such detail Red, I really appreciate it. I needed a close one to get a second opinion.:hugs:

Aw man. I had a whole long reply written out and my phone cut out. Still don't have Internet fixed :(

Ok so lets try this again :)

I think it's great that your DH finds some kids cute! Plus he's obviously taking part in ttc so he's on board, but maybe has some anxieties, which is totally normal! Equally though, he should know how important it is to you to have a baby; you deserve to be heard too.

Your DH sounds a lot like mine-very calm. Sometimes when I'm stressed and upset, things come out all wrong. So now I've learned to talk regularly and not let things build up. For us, we make time, in between our busy careers, to talk every day - meaningfully talk! I say to him 'lets have a game of talk' and we just sit down and talk everything out. Not necessarily heavy stuff btw; it could be just something silly I wanted to share with him, but it works for us. That and date nights lol!

I don't think you're doing anything wrong sex wise. If he orgasms inside you, stays inside you for a bit and then pulls out, then the spillage you're seeing is just leftover semen which isn't needed. The semen is only there to help the sperm swim up to the uterus which they will have already been doing by the time he pulls out. So don't worry! You wouldn't necessarily feel the force if the ejaculation either. I know I don't!

As for my patience, I don't know if I have much left as I wanted to test twice already today! DH talked me out of it and we're going to test Saturday (17/18 dpo) if AF hasn't arrived. I was glad he talked me out of it because I got a little crampy for an hour or so after dinner again. Trying to stay neutral and not think about things too much!

I didn't expect it to happen again either - I feel do shocked and angry. I want to scream like a child that this is not fair!!
I'll just have to see what tomoro brings.
I've decided to go back to acupuncture if I do miscarry. But I think I'll go back to my original acupuncturist (who was off sick for a while) not the woman I've just been seeing, as the original one has a lot more fertility experience. I feel like I need all the help I can get lol!!

Susie how are you feeling this evening? I've been thinking about you.

I hope tomorrow goes well for you; I have everything crossed. :hugs:

Thanks Red. I'm trying to stay calm. Feeling pretty exhausted emotionally & physically. Will let you know how tomoro goes.
Ur signs sound promising - still have my fingers x for a BFP for u xx

I can only imagine how exhausted you must be. Take things one step at a time and look after yourself :hugs:

Aw man. I had a whole long reply written out and my phone cut out. Still don't have Internet fixed :(

Ok so lets try this again :)

I think it's great that your DH finds some kids cute! Plus he's obviously taking part in ttc so he's on board, but maybe has some anxieties, which is totally normal! Equally though, he should know how important it is to you to have a baby; you deserve to be heard too.

Your DH sounds a lot like mine-very calm. Sometimes when I'm stressed and upset, things come out all wrong. So now I've learned to talk regularly and not let things build up. For us, we make time, in between our busy careers, to talk every day - meaningfully talk! I say to him 'lets have a game of talk' and we just sit down and talk everything out. Not necessarily heavy stuff btw; it could be just something silly I wanted to share with him, but it works for us. That and date nights lol!

I don't think you're doing anything wrong sex wise. If he orgasms inside you, stays inside you for a bit and then pulls out, then the spillage you're seeing is just leftover semen which isn't needed. The semen is only there to help the sperm swim up to the uterus which they will have already been doing by the time he pulls out. So don't worry! You wouldn't necessarily feel the force if the ejaculation either. I know I don't!

As for my patience, I don't know if I have much left as I wanted to test twice already today! DH talked me out of it and we're going to test Saturday (17/18 dpo) if AF hasn't arrived. I was glad he talked me out of it because I got a little crampy for an hour or so after dinner again. Trying to stay neutral and not think about things too much!

LoL,what a mishap ! typing all along on the phone, and losing it ! I manage to read only specially the B&B stuff, Hope your internet gets fixed soon.

hmm, you are right, I too deserve to be heard :)

Yes, initially I had a lot of resentment and was stressing and getting upset coz he didn't want a baby, now he's changed a bit for the good.

You made my evening Red ! Glad we're doing it right ! lol ! :) I'm very happy tonight. I always thought that the lady should feel the force of ejaculation for the spermies and semen to reach the cervix, and all the time I only felt it drooping out and every time this happened, I would be angry with DH,although he would say -its the unnecessary stuff, poor thing.

Hope you get your well deserved :bfp: keeping fingers crossed that "she" forgets you, Good you're feeling neutral, hope it bends towards the positive :thumbup:

Good Night hun.

I'm glad that you're feeling happy tonight Yippie :)

And yes, I hope AF forgets to visit both of us!

Hey Red, AF visited me last night and I'm officially out. Not too bothered about it now as I was done with all the sobbing and weeping :haha: lol

How are you today ?

Sorry to hear that Yippie :( At least now you know and can move on to the next cycle.

I'm still in limbo land. Keep feeling 'wet' and run to the bathroom but no AF, not even spotting like I was expecting by now. I'm about 14/15 dpo now. Longest lp has been 16 days but even then there was spotting from 12dpo so... :shrug:

Nauseous again this morning! Bbs still sore. No cramping (for now). I guess it's a case of watch this space! I might test tomorrow? Do you know if you have to use fmu or hold pee for 4 hours? I don't want to do it before work and I can never hold pee for 4 hours lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->