• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mayacat's pregnant with her rainbow due Jan 2018

mayacat

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm coming over from TTC journals now since I got my BFP this morning!

I've had 3 MC in that past year, so I'm very nervous, but at least I know it won't be a 4 week chemical this time. Each cycle trying was hard if we didn't catch the egg, so I'm glad we don't have to go through that this month.

My Dr will likely go by my LMP for the due date, putting it around Jan 14, but since I didn't O until CD20, Jan 20th is likely where it'll end up.

I'm hoping to stick around for the full time this time as opposed to just 6-9 weeks. Wish me luck! I'll be browsing these journals soon :).

MAYA! Yay! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!

(Though this is first tri not journals)

Yeah,it is, I realized it after I posted. Gotta go to work now, but if the mods haven't moved it by tonight, I'll just copy-paste it over. Too early in the morning!

Yeah,it is, I realized it after I posted. Gotta go to work now, but if the mods haven't moved it by tonight, I'll just copy-paste it over. Too early in the morning!

hah I know that feeling! Cole join our January group too :hugs: Eeee I'm so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"