Maybe a teeny tiny something?

aurora

Reaction score
I'm only 8 dpo, this is more entertainment than anything. Come on, you know you like peeing in a cup too!
I've done a crap load of these and never got any kind of a line, but this teeny tiny thing showed up today and was visibile even on the computer inverted. So naturally I did a second one and got the same thing, its probably nothing but all in good fun. =D
My paint program seems to have distorted it a bit, the line is actually straight.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/tammyw/01.jpg

hey hunni i cant really see anything and what i think is the line you are talking about is more likely an evap as it looks so thin on the pic. i hope you prove me wrong though and you get a nice dark :bfp: soon x

Trying to have a lazy Sunday and here is my entertainment for the day.
See the line? I think its too close to the control line...funny thing? Theres actually 2 over there. lol Fun with faulty tests.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/tammyw/012inverted.jpg

If you can't see the 2 lines stand back from your computer screen. =P

I do see the second line, did it show up on a not inverted picture? I hope this is it and yes I too like to pee in a cup just to see if maybe I can see something. :rofl:

I do see the second line, did it show up on a not inverted picture? I hope this is it and yes I too like to pee in a cup just to see if maybe I can see something. :rofl:

lol It does show up non inverted, the main line is pinkish and the broken up one off to the left are grey. That sounds promising but I did a couple more and one has a pinkish line right beside the control line. lol I think they are hooped.

Keep testing :) Hope it turns into a good line for you!

I can see a faint line on the second one, good luck, hope it turns into a nice BFP for you xxx

i see the second one, fingers crossed for you! :dust:

i see the line and i think its bang on in the right place. I had a line like that too (see pregnancy journal second post for the pic!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->