Maybe Baby

I have been up and down today with the whole 'am I pregnant, am I not' saga. My (.)(.) are defo bigger and sore, but I am getting AF cramping and a little brown spotting. Not happy.
How is everyone else holding up?

Congrats on yr BFP hun!!! I did one today and :bfn: :cry:

I'm still hopeful tho - just wish these testing times wouldnt happen over a bank hols cos no vodkas for us girlies!!! Boo Hoo x

Tell me about the boob thing MSmith!!! Mine are huuggee!! I got asked by my acupuncturist today if I'd had a boob job since she lasy saw me!!

grats on the BFP

i didnt go to superdrug after all as i have some ic's at home, so il do one on tues if still nothing

:witch: still isnt here though so i am officially late!!

Not long to go now ladies. We can do it, just stay away :witch:

i had some pink after wiping today then it stopped and my browny cm started again. then before bed i went and checked and there was light orange...so im prepped for her arrival tonight!

:witch: arrived this morning. Not been about for a few days due to work and an impromptu camping trip, Fab news about the first :bfp:!!

Hope she stays away for you hun!! I'm soo dizzy today - I hope this is a good sign and not sign of the swine flu!!!! :rofl:

:witch: arrived this morning. Not been about for a few days due to work and an impromptu camping trip, Fab news about the first :bfp:!!

Oh No!!! I had high hopes that we were going to get a BFP together.
Next month then.....
Where did you go camping?

Hope she stays away for you hun!! I'm soo dizzy today - I hope this is a good sign and not sign of the swine flu!!!! :rofl:

Are you still on for testing tomorrow?
Are you now officially late?
I am now on cd29. The last 3 cycles have been 30,28 and 27 respectively so not too sure if I am late or not. Will test tomorrow is still no sign of the wicked :witch:
GOOD LUCK

How stean Gorge, betwee Ripon and Kettlewell, it was beautiful,ruined by a crap tent, a storm and :witch: arriving in the middle of a field, if I wasn't feeling so fed up I would be laughing, we were back home and in the bath by 9 am this morning

oh hun so sorry she got you :hugs:

still no sign for me, but ive had a bit of brown spotting and cramps too.

hey msmith, I dont have any tests in!! I hope shops are open tomorro with it being bank hols! I cant be trusted to have them lying around in the house!

hey msmith, I dont have any tests in!! I hope shops are open tomorro with it being bank hols! I cant be trusted to have them lying around in the house!

I am pretty sure supermarkets will be open tomorrow. So get your a*se there quick style if the :witch: does not show her horrid face.

AF due tomorrow. Have had weird cramps and such for a few days, culminating with 2 days of nausea and a false positive on an FRER. But my temps this evening are really low so expecting AF to arrive on schedule with my 12 day LP. Albeit a few days late as I ov'd late this month.

Keeping those fingers crossed for you Nellis10.
It is not over until the fat witch sings!!!

Good luck girlies....I've been so ill all day - I cant keep anythin down and spent all day with my head down the loo - TMI - Sorry!!!!

Think I am 14dpo tomorro so fingers crossed - My periods all over the place at the min cos of PCOS and chemical preg last month so its been 45 days since last AF - so cant really rely on missed period just gotta judge it by when I think I Ov'd.

Off to bed with hot water bottle now - night ladies - best of luck x x

Good luck girlies....I've been so ill all day - I cant keep anythin down and spent all day with my head down the loo - TMI - Sorry!!!!

Think I am 14dpo tomorro so fingers crossed - My periods all over the place at the min cos of PCOS and chemical preg last month so its been 45 days since last AF - so cant really rely on missed period just gotta judge it by when I think I Ov'd.

Off to bed with hot water bottle now - night ladies - best of luck x x

Poor you Kstan. Hope you feel better in the morning. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"