Maybe Baby?

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
So I have been TTCing for 4 years. I have PCOS and dont ovulate at all. I also have a clubbed left tube and a blocked right tube. I have done clomid, IUI, and IVF.

I just completed my first IVF cycle. I am in the 2WW. I had my egg retrieval on 5/15 and a 3 day fresh transfer of 2 embryos on 5/18.

I took an EPT home test on 5/24 and got a :bfn:

I took another one on 5/27 and got a :bfp:

I have the sorest of sore boobs, my Jay-Jay feels like someone is pushing down on a bruise. I am bloated.

I go for my beta tomorrow morning (5/29) but I'm scared of getting a :bfn:

I took the trigger shot on 5/13 so I think getting the :bfn: on 5/24 was proof that the HCG trigger shot was out of my system, and the :bfp: on 5/27 was the real thing. But I'm not sure. I'm afraid of a false positive.

What do you guys think? Be honest...if you think its a false positive, tell me. If you have had IVF done, and got a :bfp: did u take a home test first?

The nurse I called yesterday said it sounds promising but they cant confirm anything until the beta tomorrow. I dunno if this is because they are covering themselves just in case, or if they really dont think I am pregnant.

gah I cant take the wait. I want to be able to announce it to the world, but I just cant do that yet...hubby doesnt think im pregnant, and neither does my mom or MIL. They think its a false positive....

WDYT??

I don't have any experience with your kind of situation but I didn't want to read and run.

I really hope one of the other ladies can be a bit more help than I can and I wish you all the luck in the world :dust:

10425582_467869016680021_285643249_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"