Maybe evap line...bfp!!

Jessabear I've just noticed you have a 12 year old. My daughter will nearly be 11 when my baby is due!
This age gap is crazy!

Jessabear I've just noticed you have a 12 year old. My daughter will nearly be 11 when my baby is due!
This age gap is crazy!
Mine will have just turned 13. Yes the age gap is crazy but at least they will have each other. He's always wanted a sibling .

Woohoo:happydance:lines look darker. Excited for you!

Thanks sweetie !! How you feeling/doing??
I’m feeling so much better these days. My first tri I lost almost 20 pounds bc I was so so sick. I can not even start to believe I’ll be 20 weeks this Saturday. After our stillborn baby boy last April and our 7w miscarriage in December, I never thought we would actually get pregnant again with a healthy baby again. So far so good tho! Baby girl is healthy and kicking away. The anatomy scan went perfectly and we have an echo coming up next Thursday. I passed my 3 hour glucose test thank god even tho it sucked so bad. It’s just all not real to me yet. I think after I hit 24 weeks I’ll feel safe to finally announce it to the world. I check your thread constantly and have been praying and thinking about you. I hope those tests get suuuuper dark here over the next few days, then on to the vomiting! Lol

I’m feeling so much better these days. My first tri I lost almost 20 pounds bc I was so so sick. I can not even start to believe I’ll be 20 weeks this Saturday. After our stillborn baby boy last April and our 7w miscarriage in December, I never thought we would actually get pregnant again with a healthy baby again. So far so good tho! Baby girl is healthy and kicking away. The anatomy scan went perfectly and we have an echo coming up next Thursday. I passed my 3 hour glucose test thank god even tho it sucked so bad. It’s just all not real to me yet. I think after I hit 24 weeks I’ll feel safe to finally announce it to the world. I check your thread constantly and have been praying and thinking about you. I hope those tests get suuuuper dark here over the next few days, then on to the vomiting! Lol
So happy to hear things are going well for you. Aww a baby girl I always wanted a mini me lol...thanks for praying and thinking about me your so sweet. I hope things work out for me too!!

Had some sciatica pain last night hurts a little bit today. Not sure if it due to pregnancy or I hurt it sweeping and mopping my floors yesterday but was in pain all night. Didn't sleep much. Hoping my clearblue come today no update on shipping since last. But uses the different brand of test strips this morning and got this. Trying not to worry and stay relaxed. Hard to do with so many losses.
Fmu hpt

PicsArt_04-30-07.58.47.jpg

Oh I think those IC’s are looking good especially for those kind. They take forevvvver
Can’t wait for the CB!

Oh I think those IC’s are looking good especially for those kind. They take forevvvver
Can’t wait for the CB!
Thanks I'm trying to stay happy and relaxed . Going to wait a few days till I get a nice bfp then telling my love the wonderful news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->