Maybe evap line...bfp!!

When are you expecting the good pee sticks?

On another thread a girl's progression on frer was excellent but ICs were trash. Might be best to stop the ICs.

On another thread a girl's progression on frer was excellent but ICs were trash. Might be best to stop the ICs.
I still have like 125 strips left to use up .:haha::haha:
I did see that post ic do seem more crappy these days. But they are so cheap and I love testing when I'm bored. Bought so many didn't expect to see 2 lines at all.
Maybe your right I should stop testing .

Hey though I’ve also seen ICs show lines and FRER being crap so you never know.

but youve got clearblue coming so....:haha:

Well shipment is delayed ..Nothing I can do about it but wait. So I took another strip smu.

PicsArt_05-01-10.33.33.jpg

Awesome line! Dang it on the shipment!
Yes lines looking for pretty good to me..Yay for that.
Says it will be here tomorrow for sure not sure why it was delayed should have come when I got the new test strips.

I think the virus is messing up orders hon. I ordered something that normoly wud be delivered next day but it's been 3 days now and they havent even dispatched it yet.

I can clearly see that line on the IC tho.
Congratulations

I think the virus is messing up orders hon. I ordered something that normoly wud be delivered next day but it's been 3 days now and they havent even dispatched it yet.

I can clearly see that line on the IC tho.
Congratulations

Huge thank you♡♡
I agree I'm sure that's why too. Just excited to use the CB they've always worked better for me than frer ever have to reassure BFPs after strips where positive.
Anxiously awaiting them but feeling pretty good time will tell.

How many of those ic you got again?! Lol
Let’s see that smu :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->