Maybe evap line...bfp!!

Alright not the result I was looking for but I'll take it. Used same sample fmu for this 1.
Clear blue hpt
PicsArt_05-02-10.03.42.jpg

How long did the sample sit? It loses hcg as it sits. The ic looks fab!!!!!!!
Hour or so ...yeah thought maybe that's what happened plus I already dipped the strip in it. No biggie still have 5 more CB and a crap ton of strips left.

Both fmu tests together. I know ur not supposed to take test apart but wanted a better pic of line.
PicsArt_05-02-10.56.59.jpg

Think I'll show my love the tests when he gets home later tonight. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Can't believe it still ...even with nice lines.

Yeah I’ve heard hcg breaks down the more it sits too but I can still see it so that’s good. I just have a feeling your next one is going to be awesome. My fmu and smu were always night and day. Like my fmu always sucked

Woke up in the middle of the night because I had bad cramping when I went to get out if bed noticed I had been bleeding. Looked like a murder scene. I never seen so much at 1 time in My life. I freaked out started crying had to hold it together so my son wouldn't hear me just kept saying omg omg no no not again. My tests yesterday were not as dark so I wasn't to worried but now I'm sure it's a loss. I'll take another test after the flow slows down I'm sure it will be negative. I just told my OH the other night too. Well I called him while freaking out. He calmed me down as much as he could he's away at work and won't be home for a few days. Our son didn't know yet so I have to hide it from him why I'm sad ect.
Cleaned my bed up and showerd.. I'm so sore but still have to do work on my farm going to be a rough day that's for sure. What a nightmare!! Words can not express how I'm feeling right now...gutted!!!

Just read your thread, seen your update, just want to say sorry :(

So sorry jessa. It must be so hard without your OH being there too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->