Maybe im dumb lol but..

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
What does it mean if you get really low movement and can feel something on your lady area? i cant explain what it feels like its not painful but its not normal if that makes sense feels weird.. is it normal to get this? just to put my mind at rest lol

x

like a foots about to pop out of your cervix? makes me jump every time, tho in my case its more a hand i think! its not painful but very uncomfortable!

Im getting it right at this minute lol hes moving alot im trying to fgure out if hes still head down or what but i cant tell! .. it feels like somethings being pushed there must be that lol but i havent got a clue what lol it is uncomftable though! makes me feel weird lol aswell im getting a pushing feeling makes my bum and must be cervix push out not like literally push out but it feels like it to me .. lol x

Sounds like he's headbutting your cervix :haha: You poor thing!

I hate kicks on the cervix, they are the worst! Mine always gets his feet down there and stays there for more than 24 hours...little bugger. Not looking forward to those legs and feet getting even stronger if they're going to be booting my lady bits! :lol:

It must be his head cause i get the pushing and weird feeling down on lady area feels like hes going to come out lol .. but i get kicks on my sides :wacko: at the same time .. i know on my recent scan he was head down and his feet were near his face so he was all tucked up lol but hes being a lil bugger tonight im actually glad its not my bladder cause id be running to loo every 2mins if it was :haha: x

Feels like a tingling in your lady bits almost, like it's kind of contracting? Weird, weird feeling. I keep thinking I'm actually dilating way too early. Uncomfy and takes you by surprise a bit, especially when you're walking down the street or something and it happens. Got some strange looks the other day :oops::mrgreen: xx

i got a random sharp pain in my lady bits earlier today. wondered what it was but then i guessed it was bubs kicking my cervix? first time ive felt it, so it was a bit odd :lol:

My little guy has been doing this as long as I have been able to feel him properly kick! And once it happened while I was peeing!! I instinctively clenched as if he was going to come out! :lol: He has been mental lately. Today my whole tum has shook a few times and I am getting kicked/puched/head butted/butted(?) :lol: every which way!

i asked my consultant because i was worried, feels like if i reach down there ill be able to feel part of him lol, hes not done it for about a week, not had much movement actually....

i asked my consultant because i was worried, feels like if i reach down there ill be able to feel part of him lol, hes not done it for about a week, not had much movement actually....

felt your ten a day tho hun?

did any of you see that youtube filming where the lady had her babies hand stuck out of her hoo-haa? i picture that everytime i get this feeling LOL

Feels like a tingling in your lady bits almost, like it's kind of contracting? Weird, weird feeling. I keep thinking I'm actually dilating way too early. Uncomfy and takes you by surprise a bit, especially when you're walking down the street or something and it happens. Got some strange looks the other day :oops::mrgreen: xx

Im glad you explained it better for me! :haha:
exactly how it feels its just odd and it actually feels like he wants to come out and i know its his head cause his feet are curled up near his face! so he kicks me each side of my bump if that makes sense with one of his feet each side lol i can tell its feet cause there foot shaped when he sticks them in me! lol but it is horrible when walking out somewhere and suddenly get it and someone stares at you :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->