Maybe positive on nuvaring

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Hi :flower:
So.. we are not trying at the moment, I am actually on birth control but I have been feeling yucky, not hungry and nauseated, for about a week... I took a test a few days ago and it was negative, negative yesterday too, but I took one right now and I can see a faint line easily IRL after about 3 minutes. It could be a faulty test but I tossed out the pee thinking it was negative like the others so i can't check again for at least a few more hours..

Should I take out the NuvaRing right away or just wait?

20191027_164812.jpg
I barely see anything in the photo but it's not so hard in person :shrug:

Something is catching my eye ... call and speak to a pharmacist, they are very knowledgeable about medications and should be able to instruct you on how to proceed (if you aren’t able to get ahold of your dr ) . When is AF suppose to show ?

Something is catching my eye ... call and speak to a pharmacist, they are very knowledgeable about medications and should be able to instruct you on how to proceed (if you aren’t able to get ahold of your dr ) . When is AF suppose to show ?

I actually skip periods with the birth control but had some random spotting about a week ago

Dang! That one downfall of the progesterone BC :/ if it were me and I questioned it.. I would remove it, but that’s just personal choice because I would be too nervous ... but I don’t know exactly what harm it could cause and at what point. ‍♀️

Dang! That one downfall of the progesterone BC :/ if it were me and I questioned it.. I would remove it, but that’s just personal choice because I would be too nervous ... but I don’t know exactly what harm it could cause and at what point. ‍♀️

Thank you, I was leaning that way too

I took another after about 2.5 hours and there is still a line irl.. I'll have to get another brand of test and see what happens, maybe it's the batch.

15722290439653929206339414238640.jpg
Bottom test is new

I think I might see what you're talking about but in the image I can't tell if it has color. Good luck hun!!

Hmm well now I'm wondering if it is the tests, I waited as long as I could to test, about 3 hours, and dipped two at the same time... one looks positive and one looks negative :confused:

20191027_224712.jpg

I can see lines on all the tests hun,are they all the same day? I would definitely get different tests to be sure,if ur not trying I would wait to remove just until u can see the line on another test incase u remove it and they were faulty xx

I can see lines on all the tests hun,are they all the same day? I would definitely get different tests to be sure,if ur not trying I would wait to remove just until u can see the line on another test incase u remove it and they were faulty xx

Yes they were all taken yesterday.. I'm going to go by the dollar store today and grab some different tests to see what they say :-k

Thanks everyone for looking!

Hmmm... I see those line but with the Nuvaring I would call your doctor ASAP just in case. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->