Maybe positive on nuvaring

I took 3 more tests today, one AccuMed like the earlier tests and two different dollar tree ones and they were all negative, not a hint of a line on any of them.. but I just took another accumed that looks like it has a faint line again
15723097087635466757861364697481.jpg

Last edited:
They should all be 25 miu, the strips are all from the same batch.. so weird

I took a new test with about a 4 hour hold, I didnt see a line on the first but out of curiosity I took out another of the same test and there is a definite line that showed before it even finished clearing ](*,)

15723642477561633324489656557630.jpg

There is a line on both hpts. Ima go tweak it for ya lol. THAT bottom one is really dark compared to others you've taken. BRB.

I can see lines on both swear I'm not crazy. Have you given your ob a call to see what u should Do?

PicsArt_10-29-12.16.14.jpg PicsArt_10-29-12.16.59.jpg

I can see lines on both swear I'm not crazy. Have you given your ob a call to see what u should Do?

Thank you! Ohh yeah I see that. No I haven't called yet but I did take out the nuvaring until I know for sure, I've had a lot of bad tests that looked positive and weren't so I am still wary of it just being the tests since they seem iffy so far

Thank you! Ohh yeah I see that. No I haven't called yet but I did take out the nuvaring until I know for sure, I've had a lot of bad tests that looked positive and weren't so I am still wary of it just being the tests since they seem iffy so far
I didn't know you could take it out yourself that's a good thing , in case you are pregnant.

I have seen lines on all your tests so all you can do is see if they progress xx

If all the other brand tests are bfn I would be inclined to think these ones are a bad batch but keep ur eye for progression xx

I didn't know you could take it out yourself that's a good thing , in case you are pregnant.

Thank goodness the nuvaring is easy, I had a nightmare experience with an IUD that I still took out myself because the doctors couldn't find it :roll:

Thank goodness the nuvaring is easy, I had a nightmare experience with an IUD that I still took out myself because the doctors couldn't find it :roll:
I was thinking of getting an IUD, now i'm just too scared :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->