Maybe TMI

C

Chrissy7411

AHHH, my boob keep leaking, it's starting to bother me... idk why but it just is. Right now I'm at my OH's house and this is probably TMI But I'm sitting naked right in front of a fan... IT SO HOT! And I touched my boob and sure enough liquid just came out of both my nips.:haha:

EW. Lol, I know this is random but it's bugging me! Anyone else dealing with this??

Colostrum, hon. Totally normal! It's just your breasts getting ready to make milk for your LO! As for being hot, I can totally relate. I was barely clothed throughout my entire pregnancy, even in November! :haha:

I thought I was weird for NOT leaking. I keep expecting it, but nothing so far :\
I would expect you to be hot lol. You live in freaking SA! I'm just north of Dallas for the 'biggest storm since 1982" and I'm in a short sleeved shirt and Soffe shorts hahaha.

totally normal.
Wear nursing pads if you need to:)
With heat it will make your let down go( what releases milk or colostrum).
try to stay cool :)
good luck!

i remember when i started leaking i felt like a cow :)

one thing to remember when baby comes along it get worse no word of a lie...my milk came in2 days after she was born and since then my boobs leake non stop.. i bf and when i put her on one boob the other starts leaking so i now have to take my top and bra off and hold a milk storage cup under the other nipple there is that much half oz to 1 oz each feed...should settle soon though.

Good luck...oh i wouldnt waste nipple pad atm i'd just fold up some kitchen roll and pop that in yor bra :)

Haha thank you all! :p I know it's normal but it make me feel weird lol. :haha:

That's never happened to me, I kinda wish I had experienced it :blush:
I didn't start leaking till after LO was born :haha:

Haha just pop a breast pad on an youll be fine!
It just gets worse from now on!

haha i know how you feel hun Ive been leaking since about 23 weeks. and its only gotten worse and im about to scream.lol . as far as being hot if im at home im in my bra and undies if that.lol. i actually asked oh one day to cancel having his friend come over or go over to his house bc i couldnt stand to have cloths on. i was WAY to hot.and i already took a cold shower.and didnt want to take another. thankfully he understood.

I had this from about 28 weeks, put a breastpad in and you'll be fine.
At least you know that you'll have enough milk for baby :) x

Only one of my boobs seems to be leaking...
And it's funny because I took out both my nipple rings like 3 weeks ago and the boob that is leaking is only leaking through the piercing holes hahaha

Only one of my boobs seems to be leaking...
And it's funny because I took out both my nipple rings like 3 weeks ago and the boob that is leaking is only leaking through the piercing holes hahaha

Hahaha :haha: weirdly I imagined that... :blush: like if it happened to me! Too funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->