Maybe?!

I love Iris. I wanted Amy to be Amy Iris Eve but Aaron was having none of it and so she's just Amy Eve x

Does he not like the name Iris at all now for a middle name? I think it's lovely if you've already used Eve as a middle name.

Is your Ollie just Ollie and not Oliver? I love the name Ollie but don't like Oliver and we have friends who have an Oliver. I like this as we were hoping to name the next one after my mum somehow and her name is Olive, so we were thinking of Olivia as a middle name for a girl and maybe Ollie for a boy, although I prefer Ollie as a first name. My mum would probably go mental as she hates her name!

See I love Olive and if I didn't have Ollie Id love to use it! Olivia is timeless too.
Our Ollie is just Ollie but I wish we'd named him Oliver now on the birth certificate. Daft really as we'd still be calling him Ollie would have just given him the option of the full name x

Maybe May Olive is an option then? Strange as my mum's name is Olive May!

Names are driving me mad this time, most of the girls ones I like seem to end in an A so they don't go well with Olivia as a middle name, and I like a lot of names that begin with C so don't seem to go with our C surname. Oscar is the only name we both agreed on for a boy but I still don't love it some days, and I'm starting to think it sounds odd with or surname as it has a lot of the same letters. Plus it's getting a bit too common for me. Phoebe has just moved up a class at nursery and her peg has moved next to someone called Oscar, it makes me smile to see them next to each other so I must like it, just not sure sometimes.

I think Ada May is lovely.

We're using May as a middle name for our LO. I know it's very popular but for us it has importance as the baby we lost was due in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->