Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

I think new should start the new tread as she is our top poster! :p

yes they can find us but they cant lurk without showing themselves - no guest viewers!!

Parenting groups should have the same privacy as the journals, it is a shame we have to move, but LOVE the new thread name :cloud9:

Good bye old thread, it has been wonderful sharing the first year of our babies lives in here, but as always, there comes a time to move on.

Thank you especially new, mummy, wiggler, inge, harvey, milos and heyy for being wonderful friends! xx

aw 24:blush: You'll make me cry -its not hard these days :blush: It has been great sharing with you guys here and a new thread will be great.

Ok seems the PMs i sent out arent linking to the journal - it is in the parenting journal you will see us :winkwink:

All caught up:hugs:

I cant wait to move private, looking forward to sharing more with you lovely ladies, hopefully we will all feel more comfortable, I for one have felt very uneasy for awhile now so this new start is the best news:thumbup:

24:hugs:

Thank you to all you lovely mayhem ladies for letting me in your group, even though I was a stalker (lurker) :blush:

I'm looking forward to sharing the next year with you all and seeing our gorgeous babies grow into toddlers:cloud9:

Goodbye mayhem thread:flower:

Funny, now we have left there are no lurkers! :roll:

Which just goes to show it wasn't google directing people to past posts as reference.
Creepy.

:cry: the other thread is now established.

:hi: bye bye Mayhems its been a rollercoaster 12 months but looking forward to our next toddling journey!! Thank you to all your beautiful mamas for just being there for the good and the bad, and for the kind kind words we have shared.

Love you guys :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->