Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

So I think the girls may be falling asleep... but is this going back to sleep for the rest of their night? (Please God) Or just a little nap??? Not sure if I should get my hopes up about getting some more sleep :sleep:

I think you should sleep as soon as theyu do hun and be prepared for any eventuality :hugs:

Aww I hope they go to sleep for the rst of the night, get some rest hun :hugs:

Parenting journals are private, so only members can view, so no guests and if we did have lurkers we would know who they are as their name would be at the bottom. xx

i'll give that a try new, thank you!
Hope you can sleep some more heyy! xx

Parenting journals are private, so only members can view, so no guests and if we did have lurkers we would know who they are as their name would be at the bottom. xx

Oh that sounds controlled!!!!

Im sure if Inge contacted admin, explained a few things we could get moved OR we could just let this thread wash away into the archives and start a fresh?

I'm not sure admin would move this thread, as it is more of a chat thread then a journal, but we might just blend in if we were in journals and nobody would ever know. :haha: But it is the Mayhem's journal, so I'm not sure.... xx

Ok- so here's a question- If I have someone on my ignore list - can they see me and my posts!

OMG they're asleep! Wish me luck- hopefully I won't see you for awhile!

Oh joy, Sam eventually went back to sleep at 3, and then got up for the day at 5.45. I completely give up now, whatever I do he is just up all night and since christmas I have an hour or two of sleep each night, and now plus work! :cry:

Happy Mothers Day everyone! My hubby forgot. :roll: xx

Huge :hugs: 24/7 I hope Sam starts to sleep more for you soon! :grr: I hope you made hubby feel guilty :winkwink:

I was thinking maybe start afresh on a new journal 24 :D What with it coming up to the first birthday it might be nice to start a fresh?
I need to get on with housework while everyone is gone! But I sort of pressed play on my Sims game and now im into that with a bin bag besides my chair :haha:

Yay for sleeping girlies :happydance: I hope you get to have a good long sleep hun :hugs:

OH is going to take the kids out to Tesco after they have eaten to get some shopping and bits, and I am going to enjoy the silence for a while, both the kids are in a good mood, but they are pretty loud today :haha:

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful ladies :flower:

Speaking of not sleeping :wacko: it's 3:15AM here- and I've been up for 2 hours :wacko: The girls and I all three woke with a coughing fit at 1 and it's just been downhill from there- including a fever spiked to over 103, snot everywhere, and maybe a small argument between hubby and I :blush: I can't help the way I react to his goings on about sleep and work and blah blah blah when I have had 2 friggin hours of sleep, I'm sick as all hell and worried about the girls- :grr: I kept telling him now is not the time, but he's like a dog with a bone and will just not shut up. :dohh: So, for now, the fever is down, both girls are UP, Baby Einstein is chirping away on the TV, all 3 of us are coughing, and hubby is supposedly trying to get some sleep - although he has made no shit, no lie, FOUR bathroom trips in the last hour :wacko:

4? I'd make as much noise as you can:winkwink::haha:

If were going for a fresh journal I wont start it as I would just forget about it. I do that with this one (mainly because I have you girls on facebook now) So if anyone wants to go ahead and start up a journal and post the link, im happy to join :thumbup:
hey - OH makes so much noise when he starts work at 6am. Brushing his teeth and getting dressed suddenly requires so much noise :dohh:

24- I totally agree about moving- but it's up to Miss Inge- since she's our thread starter= plus we kind of need everyone else to agree- I guess we could ask for a show of hands? lol

Wiggler- same here, hon- Sorry you're so sick- drink lots of juice and water and tea :hug:

:hi: I'm up for private :winkwink:

heyy block me and I'll tell yeah :thumbup: (just dont leave me blocked! lol )

this is a parenting journal :shrug:

well Im happy for a fresh start or move over - either way this will be available for revisiting whenever we like :thumbup:

I would like a fresh start, the HUGE amount of lurkers we have had recently is quite unsettling. One or two isn't too bad and is to be expected as you can get to this page from Google, and members looking without being logged in, but 10 at a time, or 17 is really creepy. x x x

Oh that sounds controlled!!!!

Im sure if Inge contacted admin, explained a few things we could get moved OR we could just let this thread wash away into the archives and start a fresh?

If we start afresh can't people still find where we are by looking into our avatar details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->