May's Munchkins 2015

I normally am not a fan of chocolate but that is all I have been craving for the past few weeks. LOL

I craved salty md pregnancy, now I crave root beer floats! Neither are healthy, lol. I envy those who can eat healthy throughout pregnancy. I cannot.

I'd really love a banana milkshake right now... Think I'm gonna make me one tonight :)

I anyone else having a lot or lightning crotch? It's so painful sometimes I can't believe it wouldn't do anything down there?

Over here, from 28 weeks on, they do a cervical check every ob appointment. Only they do the check with a vaginal scan so it doesn't hurt at all.

I'd really love a banana milkshake right now... Think I'm gonna make me one tonight :)

I anyone else having a lot or lightning crotch? It's so painful sometimes I can't believe it wouldn't do anything down there?

Over here, from 28 weeks on, they do a cervical check every ob appointment. Only they do the check with a vaginal scan so it doesn't hurt at all.

It's really up to the provider too. The female nurses were WAY more comfortable than the male doctor, I don't think it was just the size of his hands either. Maybe women just know how to be more careful down there....

omg I have been getting the WORST lighning crotch I have ever experienced!! I was stopped cold 5 times when I was out grocery shopping and had to catch my breath! This little one likes to pick on his mommy! He has figured out how to do that "strange belly button thing" (you know, even when your not pregnant if you stick your finger in your belly button it will make that strange pain? Thats what I mean by "strange belly button thing" - or sometimes I call it "weirding out my belly button") AND head but my cervix at the same time!!! aaaahhh!!! LOL

I had bad lightening crotch last week when I was walking to my car from work (5-10 minute walk). I had to keep stopping to catch my breath. SO uncomfortable!

Also.. I'm peeing like constantly. All the time. It's so annoying!!!

That doesn't sound pleasant Kaja! Can't say I've experienced it, but the sharp pains to my bladder would be my only comparison and that sucks! Xox

Okay, I need you gals to tell me the truth. Am I being a big baby??

I rang my Dr this morning and spoke to her angel like receptionist about my pain. I have an apt next Thursday when I'm exactly 37 weeks, and somehow I feel I'm missing an apt. (my apts have been a day or 2 shy of 29, 31, 33, 35 and next is exactly 37.) I asked if she had anything sooner as I just don't know what to do with myself!

I truly feel WAY worse after the chiro, my entire pubic pelvis area is in agony. Getting up to the washroom is hell and it's next door to my bedroom! I'm taking twice my (low) dose of sleep aides (approved by dr) to sleep at night and not toss and turn. Last night I'm fairly certain I did something as I went to bed feeling 5/10 woke up to 7.5/10. I honestly can't do fuck all!! My 6 yr old is being a better mom in this house then I am!!

Am I stupid for calling my Dr? I don't even think there's much she can do, she just eluded to "a plan" being made at my next apt, so frankly I'd like to not wait until 37 weeks for whatever she meant for that! Is there a point to seeing her sooner (or trying) when I doubt there's much she can do? Should I just suck it up?

This is terrible :cry:

That doesn't sound pleasant Kaja! Can't say I've experienced it, but the sharp pains to my bladder would be my only comparison and that sucks! Xox

Okay, I need you gals to tell me the truth. Am I being a big baby??

I rang my Dr this morning and spoke to her angel like receptionist about my pain. I have an apt next Thursday when I'm exactly 37 weeks, and somehow I feel I'm missing an apt. (my apts have been a day or 2 shy of 29, 31, 33, 35 and next is exactly 37.) I asked if she had anything sooner as I just don't know what to do with myself!

I truly feel WAY worse after the chiro, my entire pubic pelvis area is in agony. Getting up to the washroom is hell and it's next door to my bedroom! I'm taking twice my (low) dose of sleep aides (approved by dr) to sleep at night and not toss and turn. Last night I'm fairly certain I did something as I went to bed feeling 5/10 woke up to 7.5/10. I honestly can't do fuck all!! My 6 yr old is being a better mom in this house then I am!!

Am I stupid for calling my Dr? I don't even think there's much she can do, she just eluded to "a plan" being made at my next apt, so frankly I'd like to not wait until 37 weeks for whatever she meant for that! Is there a point to seeing her sooner (or trying) when I doubt there's much she can do? Should I just suck it up?

This is terrible :cry:

Can you ask to talk to your doctor or at least a nurse on the phone and get their opinion on either if you need to be seen sooner or at least if there's something you can do in the meantime?

Meagan - I agree that you should ask them if they can get you in sooner or what can possibly be done for you. :hugs: I am so sorry you have to deal with this! I am having similar back pains and it is hell :(

At 36 weeks here you start being seen once a week, so if it's the same there you would be missing your 36 week apt. I would call! I bet they can get you in sooner!

Meagan I just wanted to let you know all your talk about slushies has made me want one SO BAD you know those blue ones from the gas stations? Mmmmmmm. Blue raspberry ^.^
On another note there's no way that if I were in your shoes I wouldn't be doing everything in my power to get another appointment sooner. I'm a big baby when it comes to pain and that also means I turn into a big ol' bit**

I am waiting to hear from my Dr on my situation. I honestly feel like EVERYTHING is getting worse.
I'm literally having little panic attacks cuz it feels like my bladder infection is getting worse. Which then leads me to remember the one I had in January and how painful and scary it was. Shouldn't be getting worse I only have 1.5 days left of a 7 day course.

There's a part of me who wants to go to L and D and just collapse there. Between the pelvis pain, bladder problems, the upset stomach I've had for a few days and now I'm crampy I feel like somethings off.

Or I'm a big baby.

Better safe than sorry Meagan. If you feel something is way off and Dr doesn't get you in asap I would go.

I know a lot of mom's say they feel silly or stupid for going in when they aren't in labour but it's true. If I can go to the hospital crying in pain, tons of pressure down below and peeing blood and they turn me away why would I want to go again until the baby is coming?

I feel helpless and I'm so sorry you guys for complaining so much. I think everyone in my life is sick of hearing about it I don't have anyone else to talk to. I'm so grateful for you ladies reading and replying, even if I seem to be quite whiney.

This is where we are supposed to come and complain, to all the other pregnant ladies who know how we feel!

My Dr called. While I suspect the end result will be that there's not much that she can do she's going to see me on Monday Vs Thursday. I'll figure out a way to ask if she'll induce me because I'm getting worse. And I KNOW there's a swab of some sort I'm suppose to get so she should check me. I will be over the moon if I'm even remotely dilated, regardless of that it usually means nothing. It'll least give me hope the end is near! Haha.

That's great to hear!! I I hope something can be done for you ♡

At least it is a little earlier. And complain away. You are after all making another human!! And its hard work. :)

Hang in there Meagan! The end is almost near and I hope you feel some relief soon! Today I am feeling quite whiny myself. LOL Today the temps got up to 78 degrees and I literally felt like a balloon under so much pressure, I was about to pop. My lungs are all compressed by the baby and I am having difficulty breathing. I feel "stuffed" and I hate it. I hope for some relief as I cannot go through that everyday for the next 5 weeks. To everyone else, hang in there too! Before you know it, we will all be holding our babies and reclaiming our bodies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->