May's Munchkins 2015

Hello :) I need to update my due date from May 14 to May 10. First appointment is next week on September 15th...Can't wait to have everything confirmed! :)

Anyone feeling cramps? I had some on and off but nothing like today. I am also gassy which i think is contributing to to crampy sensation. More than cramps i feel like a heaviness, especially when i am standing. Do you think maybe its just bloating? Its not really all that painful.

Anyway its all freaking me out!

I saw my doctor and I'm due May 11. We had our ultrasound today and I was in for a surprise...we saw not one but two yolk sacks which means it's possibly twins!

10592875_710862972296299_4408623804920738238_n.jpg

Curly - The whole time I have been having what I have taken to calling "twinges" - almost cramps but not quite. Also, very bloated.

Chatty - whoohoo! I might be due May 11 as well but haven't had that confirmed yet. Do twins run in your family?

I broke down and bought a new bra today. My boobs were so sore that I wore a sports bra all day today because my regular bras just weren't cutting it. I normally wear wire-free but I caved and bought the wire kind - I find them really uncomfortable (I am very sensitive) but need the extra support now.

well ladies I just wanted to wish everyone well and I hope to catch up with you all soon. im sad to leave but its hard knowing I was pregnant and no longer am. hoping it happens this cycle though

Curly - The whole time I have been having what I have taken to calling "twinges" - almost cramps but not quite. Also, very bloated.

Chatty - whoohoo! I might be due May 11 as well but haven't had that confirmed yet. Do twins run in your family?

I broke down and bought a new bra today. My boobs were so sore that I wore a sports bra all day today because my regular bras just weren't cutting it. I normally wear wire-free but I caved and bought the wire kind - I find them really uncomfortable (I am very sensitive) but need the extra support now.

We did one cycle of ivf due to my endometriosis and usually people transfer 2-3 embryos with only one fetus resulting, but for me I fell into the lucky twin categories that result from ivf.

Congrats all fellow May babies! Just got my positive tonight for baby #2! I am so excited but also nervous. Our baby is due May 15th and we are hoping to stay team yellow.

Hi! I'm cautiously taking a look in here. I'm only 3+6 and got my bfp yesterday evening. I'm seeing my gp thursday for a blood test. I'm very happy but carefully as it's still early days. According to FF my due date would be May 20th.

Ugh, I've been nauseous in the morning the past few days but today was the first time I thought I was going to end up in the bathroom. DH had to run for crackers and water. Just lots of gas besides that.

Welcome all ye new ones!

Twins! That's exciting!

I've been finding I'm quite a bit more moody lately.

Urgh this is the second day i have now got to work starving coz i couldnt finish my breakfast!!!
I have also figured out my little munchkin is a carb monster! I have tried to satisfy it with fruit but that is apparently not cutting it! It wants carbs!
Thinking i might need to switch to allbran for breakfast too....

how exciting for twins!!!! Hope everything goes ok for you xxx

Anyone feeling cramps? I had some on and off but nothing like today. I am also gassy which i think is contributing to to crampy sensation. More than cramps i feel like a heaviness, especially when i am standing. Do you think maybe its just bloating? Its not really all that painful.

Anyway its all freaking me out!

I have been getting cramps on and off as well for about 2 weeks :/

Congrats to all the new BFP's!

How awesome for you Chatty! Twins will be so much fun. :)

I've been having 'twinging' cramps off and on as well. They feel like what I had with Ruby. So I'm guessing it's normal stretching.

Luckily the moodiness I had is getting back to normal for me. Lol. I had quite a short wick for the past few weeks. DH is glad I'm going back to normal, too. ;)

My sense of smell has been so strong recently. I feel like it's going to give me away to my sisters. I'll catch a wiff of something and ask which baby pooped lol.

The nausea is also coming back slowly. I'm trying to cut out coffee, since the smell is icky to me, and have switched to tea. Hopefully that will help with the nausea. And I'll prob stock up on saltines again.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Can't add my picture as on my phone, but I'm due may 13th! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow . Wohoo xxx love to all x

Can't add my picture as on my phone, but I'm due may 13th! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow . Wohoo xxx love to all x
Me too and curlymikes is due same day. I had a couple of cramps but the main thing is I keep pulling a muscle across my pelvis if I sneeze etc - I had forgotten how that happened with my first

Finally got in touch with my doctor - got the names of two high-risk OBs she recommends for me - tasked DH with researching them and their hospitals to give him something to do.
Today was my first day back to a full day of work after summer break. I felt like I was constantly either hungry or having indigestion all day no matter how much I ate. Now my stomach feels "unsettled" - as in not all-the-way nauseated but not right either.

Today was the first day I got sick...already got a script for Zofran as I had to use it with both of my previous pregnancies. Here starts the stay hydrated phase of my pregnancy! And thankfully the Zofran is a pill form now because for my last two pregnancies it was a melt under your tongue thing and that alone would make me sick.

Hey all may mummy's! Was wondering if I could join you all? I'm due 16th may ❤️

I've been stalking a little bit... This is my 6th pregnancy my first pregnancy resulted in my beautiful 4year old daughter and sadly the 4 ended in miscarriage. Feeling positive this time round I'm on all the right medication and I'm being looked after by consultants :)

I've got a scan booked in for the 17th September. Hoping to see a little heartbeat I'll be 5weeks and 5days. I can hope! Lucky enough I'll be scanned every two week till little one is here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->