May's Munchkins 2015

Congratulations ladies. What beautiful little bundles you all have! 😀

Just wanted to post the professional pic that they took in the hospital of my Zach. :) Ladies, please post pics of your babies too! :)

Attachments

• zach.jpg
    zach.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
He was exactly 1 month in this picture ^.^ ytimes flying now!

Attachments

• 20150526_205912.jpg
    20150526_205912.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
Here is our little girl :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150514_155603.jpg
    IMG_20150514_155603.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Koreena will be 1 month on 6/8! Time is flying...
I'm 40 and have a 14 yr old, 4 yr old and a new baby....I'm done! One in high school, preschool and diapers. It's so tiring going out now and dealing with the jealousy of my 4 yr old and the attitude of my 14 yr old, that it simply leaves me overwhelmed!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 3
I can't believe that 4 weeks ago today my labour was about to start!!! Then 38hrs later this little cherub was finally born!

Attachments

• IMG_118938401547059.jpg
    IMG_118938401547059.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Here was one of the pics that was taken in the hospital. This little guy is 7 weeks old today. :)

Attachments

• {e797166f-6465-462c-970f-cf9754811381}_4.jpg
    {e797166f-6465-462c-970f-cf9754811381}_4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Aw, I am loving all the baby pics! Congrats to everyone! Has everyone has their baby? I feel as though we have one person left.

Got some bad news today.. I have some retained placenta :( Not sure to what degree or what the Dr wants to do about it as I didn't get phoned back after the ultrasound.

I'm freaking out. I don't want surgery! I just wanted to have my baby and get back to normal. Now I face more crap and complications. Totally defeated right now.

I'm sorry Meagan! I hope you don't need surgery. That sounds scary.

Here's our little guy at 5 weeks old!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2
That sounds scary Meagan, how did you know? Was there something that prompted the ultrasound?

That sounds scary Meagan, how did you know? Was there something that prompted the ultrasound?

My bleeding hasn't died down and is still bright red. I'm coming up on 4 weeks pp and the colour is still the same as the day after I had her. Quantity is less but yeah, I asked my Dr about it and she sent me for a scan yesterday. I haven't heard from the Dr on call as to what they want to do. They were suppose to call me yesterday and didn't :/

My bleeding hasn't died down and is still bright red. I'm coming up on 4 weeks pp and the colour is still the same as the day after I had her. Quantity is less but yeah, I asked my Dr about it and she sent me for a scan yesterday. I haven't heard from the Dr on call as to what they want to do. They were suppose to call me yesterday and didn't :/

Hopefully its just your body healing slowly. Hopefully since they didn't call you quickly that means good news.

Sending hugs Meagan, really hope it all gets sorted out for you soon xx

Thanks gals, I'm hoping the Dr calls today and let's me know what we're doing. Waiting is killing me :(

I had to get an ultrasound as well. For me it was because my uterus wasn't shrinking down. They said if they found something, I'd need a D&C so I'm guessing that's what they'd do if they were worried about retained placenta. My ultrasound came back fine so I just had to take Methergine which is a medication that causes your uterus to contract. I took that for a week. My OB is happy with the progress so I don't have to go back for four weeks now (at my 6 week pp visit). I also had a hematoma where I tore and had to get a blood transfusion due to the amount of blood I lost at birth. I had a bilateral vaginal tear, one side deep and cutting into a blood vessel that they had trouble stopping bleeding. I also had a second degree perineal tear. Recovery is getting better but still quite rough. Baby is 11 days old now.

Oh my kiss! That sounds painful. Hope you continue t o recover well.

Oh man! So sorry Meagan and kiss!! Meagan, hope the dr called back with some good news!

Sorry to hear Meagan and Kiss!

Meagan, that happened to me with my first child but I was never diagnosed. I bled heavily for weeks and eventually passed a huge chunk of tissue, which I am assuming was placenta? Everything got better after that and I had no complications. This time around I was surprised that almost 3 weeks post partum I have basically stopped bleeding. I thought bleeding for weeks was normal because of my past pregnancy!

Anyway, I hope you both heal up soon and are enjoying your babies! :)

Had the d & c this morning. Everything went well, not as scary as I figured. Hope it's the end of my heavy bleeding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->