May's Munchkins 2015

Luke was born last night at 8:15 and he weighed 8lb10. It went very Quickly indeed and I almost had him in the bathroom!!

Foley bulb is in, intermittent monitoring until it falls out and I'm contracting regularly, and/or my waters break. Kind of stressful day so far, I'll do the whole story later. Please everyone send prayers or hopes or vibes or whatever you do that it will work out and I'll have my VBAC :flower:

Congrats to all the mommas, good luck misspriss! Sounds like lots of these babies just can't wait to get here.

Yea for more bubbas born. :happydance:

Good luck miss priss hope it's going well now xx

Hope all is going well misspriss. Thinking about you!

All the best to you Miss Priss! We cannot wait to hear the news! :)

Babies, babies, babies!!! Loving reading all of your birth stories!! 2 days until my due date and not feeling like she's making any motions to show up before then. Not feeling great today though - pretty nauseous, but thinking a lot of that is from her moving all over the place. Best wishes to everyone with newborns and the rest who are waiting patiently for their bundles to arrive!! :flower:

MltoDC, that is how my labor started! Not feeling well and feeling nauseous, then menstrual like cramps in my abdomen and lower back. Your time will be here soon! All the best to you! :)

Congrats on all the new babies!!! <3

Anyone else thinking about the next baby?? Or is it just me who's that crazy lol

Nope! We're done at 3. This was it. The pregnancy was a nightmare anyway, I wouldn't want to do it again.

Congrats on all the new babies!!! <3

Anyone else thinking about the next baby?? Or is it just me who's that crazy lol

We are done too. I love being pregnant but 4 is good for our family. I was always ready to have another baby within a few months of my others. So I don't think you are crazy. :)

That's how I felt after Ruby, but this time I'm taking a few years off before considering another one. Lol.

That is how i felt after DS1. By the time DS2 was born their father and I were broken up and I was a single mom of 2 under 2 so i didn't want another anytime soon! Now I am done. 3 is plenty :)

I am done having kids as well. 2 is a perfect number for our family. I don't enjoy being pregnant either and this last one was a doozy so I am definitely done! LOL

We are done now. Family complete :)
It's day 4 and my milk came in last night, hoping it goes away soon. I'm not breastfeeding this time around. Also I've felt teary yesterday and today so hello baby blues.

Baby Sara was born 5/28 at 8:51 pm, successful VBAC! She was 7lb 3oz, 20" long, pure perfection!

Here is the one picture I have off my phone, the rest are on the big camera:

20150528_215820.jpg

Her first breastfeed :cloud9:

Here's my baby Amelia! She's doing great. I lost a lot of blood at delivery and ended up needing to get a blood transfusion today (as I type this actually!!). I'm hoping I'll be feeling better after this. Breastfeeding is generally going well though we seem to have some latch issues as my nipples have been bleeding a bit lately. Big sister loves Amelia. She talks about her all the time and is always wanting to hold her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Congrats ladies! Such cuties!!

Here's a pic of Lily, around 2 weeks old xox

Attachments

• 2015-05-29_13.12.16.jpg
    2015-05-29_13.12.16.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online