May's Munchkins 2015

I think we're the last May baby! I was starting to think that she'd end up being a June baby, but Alice surprised us and was born on May 31 at 11:50 a.m.! We're all happy and healthy and loving up on this beautiful girl.

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
Awww congrats mlt!

Meaghan glad that it wasn't too bad.

Congrats mito! She's beautiful!

Glad everything is done now meaghan! Sorry this pregnancy has been so rough! Hope you can finally relax ome and recover fully.

Congrats mito!
Meghan that's crazy I can't believe how rough everything has been for you! Happy to hear it went well and hope you start feeling better soon
Kiss that sounds like a scary minute you had there, happy to hear your feeling a little better now. My first was a rough recovery but this time it's been much easier (probably because he was 2 lbs lighter! :haha: )
my bleeding is on and off it will stop up completely and then just start back up again a week later. Can't believe I'll be 6w pp on monday.

My recovery has been easier this time too! And he was 4 pounds 7 oz bigger than my first!!! I am not sure if it's because it's my second or not, but I think it's because I was induced last time and went into labor on my own this time! I am almost 3w pp, and no red anymore, just a bit of brown.

How long did y'all wait to bath? I made it 10 days! They say 6 weeks, but when I called the nurse said its fine as long as I have hubby clean it right before.

My recovery has been easier this time too! And he was 4 pounds 7 oz bigger than my first!!! I am not sure if it's because it's my second or not, but I think it's because I was induced last time and went into labor on my own this time! I am almost 3w pp, and no red anymore, just a bit of brown.

How long did y'all wait to bath? I made it 10 days! They say 6 weeks, but when I called the nurse said its fine as long as I have hubby clean it right before.

My OB said I could use the bath right away. He said my bath at home was less likely to give me any infections because it has my bacteria or bacteria my body is already used to. I wasn't strong enough to stand in a shower for quite some time after birth so that was my only option. The only thing he said I have to wait until six weeks for is sex. Trust me. No problem there!! Haha.

My OB said I could use the bath right away. He said my bath at home was less likely to give me any infections because it has my bacteria or bacteria my body is already used to. I wasn't strong enough to stand in a shower for quite some time after birth so that was my only option. The only thing he said I have to wait until six weeks for is sex. Trust me. No problem there!! Haha.

Hahaha, for real! We waited till 8 weeksish for sex after dd if I remember correctly. Even then it wasn't pleasant. I am in no rush, poor hubby.:haha:

Hahaha, for real! We waited till 8 weeksish for sex after dd if I remember correctly. Even then it wasn't pleasant. I am in no rush, poor hubby.:haha:

Hahaha my hubby's probably ecstatic that I haven't been begging for :sex: he's always had a much lower libido than I do, so it's probably a nic break for him!

How is everyone and their sweet little ones? Can't believe my little guy is almost two months!! He is sleeping great and overall just soo chill. Opposite of how dd was as a baby, lol. Hubby and I still haven't bd since before baby arrived, but I am thinking of trying it soon. So nervous though as I am still sore where I tore.

We just hit 6 weeks with dd and she's doing fantastic for the most part. We did just discover that she has an upper lip tie and a posterior tongue tie - which is why she hasn't been able to latch well and we've had to use a shield. Anyone else experience that and have them snipped? I'm cringing at the thought of putting her through that!

We just hit 6 weeks with dd and she's doing fantastic for the most part. We did just discover that she has an upper lip tie and a posterior tongue tie - which is why she hasn't been able to latch well and we've had to use a shield. Anyone else experience that and have them snipped? I'm cringing at the thought of putting her through that!

We have the same but the symptoms have been improving so I'm not going to get it revised at time. If you do decide to get it revised, I'd suggest looking into someone who does laser revisions. From what I've read, that is much better than scissor revisions.

Amelia's lip/tongue ties were diagnosed when she was 10 days. She also had a torticolis and sensitive gag reflex. I did dedicated tummy time with exercises to help her with the torticolis (which was also worsening her ties) and oral exercises to work on her gag reflex.

Amelia is doing well. She's 7.5 weeks now. I went back to work last week but am only doing 2 days for the month of July and then I'm going to stay home for a while. We had some nursing issues early on but that's gotten much better. She's a little chunk - already 12 pounds!

Hey girls!, Wyatt is 16.4 weeks old now!. Doing fantastically too! He's being weighed tomorrow I think he'll be around 14/15lbs he's sooooo cute! Still in 0-3m clothes we have some super cute 3-6m outfits ready and waiting for him to grow into!

Anyone got pictures to share??

Michael has a tongue tie and torticolis too! I am using a nipple shield and pumping, which I didn't want to do, but has worked out great. The pediatrician is looking at his head again tomorrow, hoping he doesn't need a helmet. Kiss, what are they having you do during tummy time? They never suggested anything to me!

My little guy will be 2 months on Friday and is 14+ pounds, they will weigh him Friday so I will know for sure. He was almost ten pounds at birth though, so is a big guy.

He is a great sleeper, opposite as his sister was lol. And he is just so calm all the time, I find myself wondering if anything is wrong, but he is smiling and starting to coo now so I feel better. He is just so different than my dd! Will upload a pic when I am on my iPad!

My DD will be 7 weeks tomorrow!

Tons of pics!

20150528_215820.jpg
DSC_4662.JPG

DSC_4649.JPG
DSC_4665.JPG

DSC_4667.JPG
20150530_111634.jpg
20150530_154325.jpg
20150530_154353.jpg

20150605_153314.jpg
20150709_122738.jpg
20150709_221533.jpg

What a cutie!!! Also love the cloth nappy!, we are using cloth too!!

Michael has a tongue tie and torticolis too! I am using a nipple shield and pumping, which I didn't want to do, but has worked out great. The pediatrician is looking at his head again tomorrow, hoping he doesn't need a helmet. Kiss, what are they having you do during tummy time? They never suggested anything to me!

I started out gently turning her head so that she was looking in her non-preferred direction during tummy time. If she tolerated it, I had her nap on her tummy with her head turned that way while I was sitting next to her. The ultimate goal is for her cheek to rest on the ground. Also, we started enticing her to turn her head from one side to another (or in front of her) by making noise or having things for her to look at while she was on her tummy. If she ever started to get upset, I'd pick her up, calm her down, and try tummy time again. Also, the posture that we were taught for tummy time was to position her with her elbows in and her hands pointed straight in front of her. Another exercise we did included having her on her back, give her a finger to suck on, and using that to pull her so that she was looking in her non-preferred direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->