May's Munchkins 2015

Eek there's so many of us due in May :happydance: ant lots of us who will have 2 under 2 yikes! (Or 3 under 3 babykate) blimey!

Captainj- good luck to you Hun! Good old clomid :thumbup:

Symptoms so far are

Nips a bit sore
Backache when I lay down
(Tmi) poops bad!
Tired

But I have a 14 month old so I'm always tired anyway lol. I had a loss in February so feeling the nerves too. Praying we all have sticks in there :hugs:

Ughhhhh....I NEVER get heartburn...just as a general thing. With dani, I had it BADLY! I was taking priosec EVERYDAY! (and she was born with a FULL head of hair. not even one yet and I can put her hair in pony tails) I just randomly got it. Soooooo yeah that begins. Not looking forward to spending $30 on heartburn meds. =/

Boooo on the heartburn! I havent really had it, however nausea has kicked in :brat:.

So, when are you all calling the doc's or midwives? Im thinking between 5-6w (cant remember when I went with DD?!)

Xx

So far I'm having terrible lower back pain (from the relaxin I guess) and lots of fatique (also could be because I stopped caffeine). I won't go to doctor until after October 15 when we are back from overseas.

Had morning sickness since about last Tuesday, I definitely didn't get it this early with my DS. Getting period like pains too - hoping it's not a bad sign.

I guess I'll make an appointment with the GP around 6-8 weeks. If I remember rightly they will then refer me to the hospital for a booking in appointment at about 10 weeks, scan at 12 weeks - the exciting bit!!

Had morning sickness since about last Tuesday, I definitely didn't get it this early with my DS. Getting period like pains too - hoping it's not a bad sign.

I guess I'll make an appointment with the GP around 6-8 weeks. If I remember rightly they will then refer me to the hospital for a booking in appointment at about 10 weeks, scan at 12 weeks - the exciting bit!!

Think thats pretty accurate with my GP surgery, can you remember that f they do blood tests before the 12w scan? Im still getting on/off period pains and im sure others too, I wouldn't worry about it. The sickness is a good sign (yet horrendous). Hope it eases for you soon xx

I can't remember the really early pregnancy signs with DS as I didn't find out for ages, think it's scarier to know early. I keep worrying about everything. I'm pretty sure they did the blood tests when they did the 12 week scan with DS. Hope everyone is getting on well x

So far for me I'm bloody exhausted and am getting cramping as well. Oh and sore nips!
But god I'm dreading the tiredness!

Hey all!!
I stopped taking the BCP on July 3rd. This was my 2nd month TTC and got my BFP yesterday :) EDD is 5/6/2015 so we'll see! I thought for sure I was going to get AF because I spotted last week a little bit and had lots of cramps, when AF never showed, I decided to test JUST IN CASE and got a very FAINT :bfp: on a blue dye test. Very skeptical so got Answer brand HPT and they were very definite :bfp: :dance:

Congrats to everyone!!!! :)

Attachments

• pos hpt.JPG
    pos hpt.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
Due May 4th!! Was not expecting a BFP to be honest!

Attachments

• 20140825_083447.jpg
    20140825_083447.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Hey Ladies I'm due april 2nd just wanted to say congratulations.
This is our 4th baby xx

I'm going to get my walk in test done on tuesday, they will then refer me to the ob, at about 7 weeks?? I THINK I'll get my intake appointment, then at 9-10 weeks get my first u/s. I think the military does it juuuusstttt a little bit strange. But whatever. (my hubs is us army) Cant wait to see little bean!!!!! We plan on telling family after that. When do you plan on telling everyone?

So fat I'm having some extreme lower back pain the lingers as dull ache all day. And I'm exhausted but I've been tired for a long time now that my little girl is all go go go.

I have my first appointment with my GP next week, and from there he will refer me to an ob who I'll start to see by about 9 weeks. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) we only get one scan at 20 weeks, unless they consider your pregnancy high risk in which case you may get more as they monitor you.

Oh, we are going to wait till thanksgiving ( canada) to tell!

just got my :bfp: Jelly bean is due May 3rd!!!!!!!! Baby number 2 for my husband and I, making my almost 1 year old Danica a BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!! Share those beautiful BFP pictures and your due date!
First - congrats!!

I was wondering what you (and everyone else) would think about creating a spot in the first post that list everyone and the EDD?

Awwwwww congratulations ladies! :happydance:

I can't believe there are May Mummies To Be already! I'm due in April but my DS was a May baby and I really loved our May Mummies Group! I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months and I hope your May group is as fantastic and supportive as ours was!

:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

Room for another one? I just got my BFP this AM and still in shock. This will be #1 for us.

https://i.imgur.com/W5ZDpy1.jpg

It's so hard to get a decent pic of the test, it always photographs as gray, but it's definitely pink in person!

captainj1- I will be crossing all my fingers and toes for you, I am praying this is a sticky one for you!!

Edd?

My symptoms are mostly tiredness, peeing alot, being hungry more often, craving bagels (bakery fresh from my local grocery store.. I usually prefer them toasted but really want one untoasted, I will have to pick up more tomorrow!) and I am also really itchy on my hips and more gassy lately.

I tried comparing my cravings to other things I wanted with my other kids but it looks like half of them are the same all around (I already have one of each and hoping this one is another girl so my daughter can have a sister).

We'll see!

I actually counted out the weeks and am REALLY trying to decide when to book my private gender scan.. My sister in law is coming down in October for a couple weeks, and my hubby and I's anniversary is on Halloween. I found that I will be 14 weeks only one day after my anniversary (but thinking I may be a couple days further along than I am thinking) if that is the case, the place I go to for private scans will do gender scans as soon as 14 weeks. That seems REALLY early to me and I would rather wait till 15/16 like I did with my other 2 just incase but at the same time it would be great to find out on my anniversary, especially if my sister in law can be there too.. I just don't know yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->