May's Munchkins 2015

Hello ladies and congratulations on all your BFPs! Exciting times :happydance:
I'm due May 2nd so please add me to the list. It's great to be able to share this experience!

Went to the dr today! My ultrasound will be on the 24th of September! :)

I don't have an ultrasound until mid October. :( we have a place here where you can pay privately for "pease of mind" ultra sound at 8 weeks for $40. I'm thinking of doing it!!

Ohh man that sucks kazy. I may go in at five weeks. If my numbers aren't doubling properly then it means I may have an abdominal ectopic. Because they know I ovulated on the right and my only tube is on the left the chance of that is increased. The nurse said we could see at least a little circle at five weeks that should prove where the baby is growing. :shrug:

Honestly ladies it is still hard to believe this is all real. I mean I hardly have any symptoms. I am just a little gassy, tiny bit tired and I have uterine pressure that is about it. From how you guys are talking it sounds like your symptoms are more extreme?

Renaendel- I wouldn't analyze symptoms too much. I had two pregnancies where I kid you not I had zero symptoms. Kind of tired but not too much. No queasiness at all. My third was horrible and my recent MC I had severe symptoms in the beginning. So in my opinion there is no real conclusion to be drawn.
My dr is at least doing blood work. Got results from yesterday's draw and have to make sure it doubles by tomorrow. Then again next week. If not she will do earlier.

Yay the group is building! When do we get to debate a name? That is, a name for the baby club, not the babies. :)

^^^^and we need a sparkly ticker thing! Anyone know how to do those? X

How about May Munchkins?

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

If you click on the pic, it will take you to the site to make a meme. This pic is around 150x150 in size...which seems to be an ok size for a signature.

I'll throw 'may flowers' out to the open.

Edit: the more I look at it the more I think it's really feminine.

May Miracles? if mine turns out well it will be a miracle given my recent history with IVF! Every baby is a miracle.

I like May Flowers :)
But what about May Darlings? Maybe it's a bit more gender neutral? We need more ideas.

Ok, I'm in complete shock right now....I'm at MOST 7dpo. I got a positive opk on Wednesday, August 20th, so I had to ovulate Thursday or Friday...Well I was curious because I've been completely sick all day with a migraine and throwing up, so I took a test and it was a BFP!! I cannot believe it right now. FXed it's a sticky bean. This was our first month trying so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm so excited and nervous! It looks like my unofficial due date would be May 14, 2015. :)

My two favorite so far are miracles and munchkins.

Miracle because although I am not religious, I had confirmed ovulation on the right and still conceived without a right tube.

Munchkins because I am only 5feet tall and it just fits with my family.

I like May Darlings, cuz it's cute. Or May something-spring-themed because that seems to be the going trend on this forum. May flowers or may blossoms does seem too feminine though. May Sunshines? Sun Rays? (Sounds like a sea creature?) i'm still thinking…

I don't mean to isolate any of our Australia or New Zealand friends :)

I like alliteration but don't really care for the munchkins or miracles options

May Sprouts? May Buds? May Blooms? May Blossoms & Buds ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->