May's Munchkins 2015

Room for another one? I just got my BFP this AM and still in shock. This will be #1 for us.

https://i.imgur.com/W5ZDpy1.jpg

It's so hard to get a decent pic of the test, it always photographs as gray, but it's definitely pink in person!

captainj1- I will be crossing all my fingers and toes for you, I am praying this is a sticky one for you!!

Edd?

May 9th. This will be our first. Unsure about being on team green or team finding out yet!

Ya'll are insane!! I couldn't NOT know!!! I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I am itching to know what this baby is!! Gah! I couldn't do it. But hey if you can....MAJOR PROPS!

(thanks btw, putting you on the list)

I THINK I'm a May mummy too I have no idea when I'm due not a clue as never had a period in MONTHS test said 3+ weeks midwife next Thursday don't know how were going to calculate my edd lol

I can't not know either. But I think it has something to do with dh side and how all the grandchildren are girls do we want to know if by slim chance we managed the have the first ad only boy.

Can I join too! I am due May 8 or 9 with baby #2. I still breastfeed dd, so I don't know how long my actual cycle is. But I know when I got a positive opk. My dd Ruby is almost 10 months old, so I'll have 2 under 2 as well!

I am team green! We didn't find out with dd and it was the best surprise of my life! I can't wait to make an appt with my midwives :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
I made my appointment today, I go on 11th sept. :happydance: last time I tried to make an appointment with the midwife she couldn't fit me in until 13 weeks for booking in appointment so thought I'd get in there early this time

No way can I stay team yellow :haha: unless they don't tell you at the hospital I hope to use :shrug: I'd love to try but I know I have no willpower and I'm not keen on gender neutral stuff (my excuse anyway) :winkwink:

hi girls, I got my bfp this morning at 14dpo, it said 2-3 weeks on a cb digi...i'm very very cautious though (see my sigi - I had been told last month to give up IVF as I only had a 10% chance of being able to have another child through either IVF or naturally). I was given clomid because 'it couldn't hurt' - think they felt sorry for me and didn't want me to leave completely empty handed this is the result of my first clomid cycle. I'm hoping this works out. There might be more than one in there as that's a risk with clomid and with the digi saying 2-3...anyway, EDD is 4 May xxx

Congratulations on all the BFPs ladies! x H&H 9 months x

Haven't logged in for months and just had the urge to look you up... what lovely news, fingers tightly crossed and very tentative 'squeeee!'. I so, so hope it's all ok xxxx

I would like to join you ladies. I found out we were pregnant last week at 9dpo. Based on my ovulation day on FF, I am due May 4. My ticker is a little ahead due to my LMP...I'll change it after my first scan estimates edd. I am so excited! This will be our first. We will definitely be finding out the sex mainly because I also don't like gender neutral stuff as much (right there with you Chicky).

As for my symptoms, my boobs are pretty sore. It's only 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure I will need a new bra by next week at this pace. Otherwise a few twinges and a little bit of dizziness.

First appt is set for Sept 25....seems like forever away. Any opinions on OB vs mid-wife?

Congratulations everyone!!

I am way too much of a planner to wait until birth to find out haha. Its no more or less of a surprise if you find out early rather than birth day in my opinion. Though I can understand why some wait, for me I just can't! I'm already buying girly things lol hoping my gut is right a 3rd time :) I've only gotten small things for now (stuff I can pass along at a baby shower if I can't make use of it myself). I'm really not too big on neutral stuff.. This baby is kind of a welcome surprise (we weren't trying but not really preventing either) and we gave ALL of our baby stuff to my sister in law last year lol she's moved out of state now so looks like we are doing this all over again!

This time however, we will not be announcing the name to family and friends (maybe just one or two that we KNOW will keep their mouths shut!) until the baby is born. I wanted to do the same with my other kids but with my first people kept bugging me and I gave in, my 2nd there were 5 pregnant people in our family (well some were friends we consider family) at the time I was pregnant and I just wanted to put our baby's name out there so that no one would take it.

So far I only know of one other person that is pregnant around the time I am due (and another trying but she's the only one of my friends that knows I am preggo and knows my name choices) so hopefully I don't end up having to do the same thing again haha. I would love to give this baby a "proper" introduction :)

However, I can let you all know! (I don't remember if I did or not already so sorry if this is old news LOL). We will most likely go with Cora for a girl, though hubby wants to Spell it Korra (I prefer Cora though) but haven't settled on a middle name yet and I haven't suggested the boy name I like to hubby but will probably leave that alone unless we find out its a boy rather than a girl..but the name I like for a boy is Liam Jett (hubby should like the Jett part at least - he tried to name our first kid Jett.

I wish I had more money right now! I would be buying SOOO much haha. If anyone asks me what I want for Christmas - I'm telling them gift cards so I can buy baby stuff! haha

I love the name cora! I'm not convinced about that other spelling but only cause you would be setting her up for a lifetime of people spelling it wrong.

But at the same time it would make it unique!

I love the name cora! I'm not convinced about that other spelling but only cause you would be setting her up for a lifetime of people spelling it wrong.

But at the same time it would make it unique!

That is definitely true about people misspelling it! My husband seems to think I got the name from that avatar spinoff cartoon (The legend of Korra) He told me that if I get it from the show I might as well spell it the same way..I've seen the show but don't actively watch it and definitely didn't even think about that when Cora came to mind haha.

We haven't talked any more about it though.. but we have quite some time to figure that one out!

May 6th due date for me! I just confirmed my hcg at 10, and progesterone at 13 via my blood test at the doctors. Here was my test this morning. This will be our first child and we have been trying for twenty two months. Though we lost heterotopic twins back in early 2013. EEEE, right now I am pregnant!

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/Tsts/828ccdfba3abca1a0d2e533908598867_zpsf8b32fd5.jpg
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/Tsts/a70b78d1924c75418846035c44447152_zpsd2750c28.jpg

I am due May 7th, #3 for us.

Attachments

• #3 (2).jpg
    #3 (2).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies! Congrats to all. I am due technically May 1st but I think I'm actually a week behind that. Expecting #4!

I just made my 1st appointment with our midwives this morning! We go September 29. I decided to go with a midwife group that is located at a local hospital with dd and it was the best decision I could have made. They are very laid back and had the same ideals in mind when it came to my birth plan. I was able to have an unmedicated, natural birth with a 10.5 pound baby! And I'm more than willing to do it all again. :)

I would like to join you ladies. I found out we were pregnant last week at 9dpo. Based on my ovulation day on FF, I am due May 4. My ticker is a little ahead due to my LMP...I'll change it after my first scan estimates edd. I am so excited! This will be our first. We will definitely be finding out the sex mainly because I also don't like gender neutral stuff as much (right there with you Chicky).

As for my symptoms, my boobs are pretty sore. It's only 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure I will need a new bra by next week at this pace. Otherwise a few twinges and a little bit of dizziness.

First appt is set for Sept 25....seems like forever away. Any opinions on OB vs mid-wife?

Congratulations everyone!!

Hooray! another wa gal! I'm in Puyallup! :happydance::happydance:

I was EXHAUSTED, I literally mean exhausted. I just didn't have the energy to get up and go to the dr. I have a super short work shift on friday, and hubs has a 4 day weekend because of labor day, so I will do it then. PROMISE! lol.

As for names, my husbands name is David, so we decided to do D names. We have Danica Jean, and are going with Dominic Joseph or Delilah Aline.

I will add new people on friday. I have two very LONNG shifts at work the next two days...and today...I'm just plain too damn tired to even think.

This child is sucking EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY MAMA HAS OUT OF HER!!!! Sooooo worth it tho!

@Rubysmommy: I'm still BF too. Danica will be a year old on the 31st. :thumbup:

I just made my 1st appointment with our midwives this morning! We go September 29. I decided to go with a midwife group that is located at a local hospital with dd and it was the best decision I could have made. They are very laid back and had the same ideals in mind when it came to my birth plan. I was able to have an unmedicated, natural birth with a 10.5 pound baby! And I'm more than willing to do it all again. :)

Did I just read that right? 10.5lb AND NATURAL!?!?!?!?!?! :nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

Wowza. I had a 7.11 and I was literally screaming and crying. And I was DRUGGED! totally doing that again!

Lady....I admire you. My sister just had a baby on friday, natural 6.5 I believe. I just couldn't do. :shrug: what can I say? I'm a wimp...

10.5 lb naturally - oh dear lordie!

Mine was 6.15lb and a bloody awful birth, virtually as unnaturally natural as you can get.

So I'm EXHAUSTED already too! I am working full time, 1 3 year old boy, a dog and a husband who works away in London 5 days a week! Tired is an understatement and I know it's going to get worse!

Beginning to feel pretty nauseous as well. Any suggestions as what I can eat for breakfast to stave the nausea as much as possible?

I've been blabbing as well, someone once told me that any life was worth celebrating, and it means a lot to me! So I've been telling the people that I would tell should anything go wrong. Which much to my husband's annoyance is quite a few. He's also said that if I tell my mum he has to tell his mum, which opens up a whole new can of worms. His family is HUGE and his mum is a blabber mouth. My mum is local and needs to know to help me out, plus my family is tiny and won't tell the world. Oh well, if he wants to tell he can. I'm not too precious about it.

Finally names, well I love Orsen for a boy and I love Elowen for a girl. Or even Aowyn. But who knows, I changed my mind a million times with Oscar. In fact I wanted him to be called Max!

Names can be tricky. We're set on a boy name of Eli, but don't know for a girl yet. We talked a little about chloe or Spencer

I live in Minnesota and apparently we make big babies in the Midwest lol. I was told she would be between 8 and 9 pounds, we were all shocked when she came out at 10.5 pounds! Especially since I'm only 5'2". Lol it was a beautiful labor and delivery tho. I was in labor only 8 hours and pushed for 40 mins. I had a couple minor tears that were healed within a week. Hopefully this one is a shorter labor :)

I love the name oscar!! That was my #1 name if we had a boy! I also like Otto and Harrison. For girls I like the idea of sticking with types of stones, but I'm not completely sold on the idea yet. I really like Opal. But Pearl and Emerald are cute too. Then Esther and Scarlet. Lol we won't know the name until he/she is born tho lol!

Ruby will be 1 November 8. I plan on bf her until she decides to be done. She has been cutting down during the day already, so it may be in the next several months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->