May's Munchkins 2015

Fx steffy!

I'm impressed so many of you have names already!

Afm- I'm 5 weeks today and not having any symptoms any more. Though it worries me I do feel better thn last week.

Im very tentatively stepping in I tested positive yesterday but period is only due today. 2nd baby for me my first is 3 and just started pre school! I should be due around the 27th of may! X

Ugh, 6 weeks today and morning sickness has really kicked it up another notch. Previously once I had some crackers I was fine but I'm sitting at my desk at work wearing my sea bands (which helped some) and am really trying not to puke.

Okay, edited first page. Please go through and let me know if I missed anyone. I've been working like crazy lately. I have 43 hours this week. Ugh. today and tomorrow are my 12 hour days.

Just like last time, my nausea has hit me at 7 weeks. I could barely eat my lunch yesterday at work. I felt very sick. No throwing up, just nausea. So at least I know I'm still growing a bean. I was starting to doubt that i was still pregnant (you know the same old same old paranoid) cause I wasn't having any symptoms besides being tired. My husband is really good at figuring our sex of babies. he figured out my past bump buddies and our little girl. He says boy. And I've wanting hot dogs like crazy and my best friend says boy too. And I wasn't this tired with Danica, everyone keeps saying boy.

As for names we have Dominic Joesph (after my father in law Joe)
and Delanie we are still trying to figure out a middle name since Danica Jean got named after my sister, my niece, my grandma, my mother in law, and my husbands grandma (all middle named Jean except my Grandma whose first name was Jean ---we have A LOT of Jean's in our family hahaha) I kinda like Delaney Anne, but my husband doesnt like it. (have you noticed the D theme yet?..husbands name is David..so we are going with all d names)

Where is everyone from? Good ol' Washington state here!

Good night!

That reminded me, I craved hot dogs like mad with DS...and he was a boy :haha:

Had a blood test and hcg went from 2399 on Sunday to 3032 today. Not good news, preparing to start bleeding heavy again. Looks like I'm out

Rachelle I think you may have missed me. I'm due May 25 according to lmp but a few days later according to ovulation. I go to see my doctor for the first time tomorrow but I think I'm only about 4 weeks. I've had two sets of bloodwork done and my hCG is rising normally so far, and my progesterone level is good. I'm still worrying a lot and not feeling very pregnant at all. Hopefully this one sticks!

Okay, edited first page. Please go through and let me know if I missed anyone. I've been working like crazy lately. I have 43 hours this week. Ugh. today and tomorrow are my 12 hour days.

Good night!

Next time you are updating, I'm the 29th. Don't stress about it though I know you are busy!

I'm from Arkansas

Had a blood test and hcg went from 2399 on Sunday to 3032 today. Not good news, preparing to start bleeding heavy again. Looks like I'm out

Steffy, I hope not. I am praying for you and wishing you the best!! Dont give up hope.:hugs:

Just like last time, my nausea has hit me at 7 weeks. I could barely eat my lunch yesterday at work. I felt very sick. No throwing up, just nausea. So at least I know I'm still growing a bean. I was starting to doubt that i was still pregnant (you know the same old same old paranoid) cause I wasn't having any symptoms besides being tired. My husband is really good at figuring our sex of babies. he figured out my past bump buddies and our little girl. He says boy. And I've wanting hot dogs like crazy and my best friend says boy too. And I wasn't this tired with Danica, everyone keeps saying boy.

As for names we have Dominic Joesph (after my father in law Joe)
and Delanie we are still trying to figure out a middle name since Danica Jean got named after my sister, my niece, my grandma, my mother in law, and my husbands grandma (all middle named Jean except my Grandma whose first name was Jean ---we have A LOT of Jean's in our family hahaha) I kinda like Delaney Anne, but my husband doesnt like it. (have you noticed the D theme yet?..husbands name is David..so we are going with all d names)

Good night!

I am from Chicago but have been living in Southaven, MS the past 8 years. We have not picked out names yet. Im just hoping for good news next week on my ultrasound and then after that ill be able to think past the day!!!:wacko: I too wasnt having many symptoms but these boobies keep reminding me that there is a bean in there. Im sad for a friend who found out earlier last week she was preggo with first and it turned out to be a chemical yesterday. Please pray for her. TTC is very stressful for her and hubby.

Thanks xoxo

Welcome to all the new ladies! Fingers crossed for you steffy.

I'm from Minnesota. My brother is getting married this weekend and I've been so busy getting things ready for it. My future SIL is pregnant and due march 29. We are still keeping ours a secret so far besides telling my mom and 1 sister. I am exhausted and have ms, so I'm ready for this wedding to be over so I can relax!

Steffy, fed for you! Numbers still going up!

I am from Austin, tx.

Rubysmommy, my brother got married last weekend and it was beautiful, but super stressful as we hadn't tod anyone at the time. Ended up having to tell my mom cause I wasn't feeling well. You can do it, one more week!

Any advice on when to tell our other kids? I told them immediately with our last
Pregnancy but ended in loss. My two year old always says "mommy baby died" every time we see a baby. It doesn't bother me but is really awkward depending on who we are talking to! And my boys were upset about it. I know we can't keep all bad things from them but I don't want to put them through unnecessary pain. Any suggestions?

Well, I've already told DS, but at 18 months and still fairly non-verbal, he just takes it in like everything else....It would be different if he were older though!

Sending positive thoughts your way steffy. So sorry you're going through this.

Well, I've already told DS, but at 18 months and still fairly non-verbal, he just takes it in like everything else....It would be different if he were older though!

Haha, same here! Told daughter she was going to be a big sister and then lost it two days later, but at 18 months she obviously didn't know or care... same thing now at 19 months! Though I did tell her there's a baby in my tummy and she pointed at my stomach and said "baybee". So sweet, especially since she is behind on her words. :)

Haha, same here! Told daughter she was going to be a big sister and then lost it two days later, but at 18 months she obviously didn't know or care... same thing now at 19 months! Though I did tell her there's a baby in my tummy and she pointed at my stomach and said "baybee". So sweet, especially since she is behind on her words. :)

Yeah DS doesn't use a lot of words yet, but he seems to understand a lot. I told DS when we had our loss in June too, but he was even smaller then :wacko:

I didn't tell DS and he's 7. He has autism so more like an over grown toddler and doesn't understand. We told his sister but she's 6 months and probably thinking, but I'm the baby, mummy doesn't need another.

Anyway with DS we finally told him about his sister about 2 weeks before she came as we started moving all her baby things out. So he was like that's baby swing, baby bed, baby car seat etc for everything he saw. This was enough time frame for him to adjust. 9 months feels long to us, it's more or less and eternity for a toddler!

Eline: Don't worry about feeling fine. I'm 5w also and feel great, the only issue I have is I'm in bed by 10.

Hi ladies. Thought I might join here. Am 5 weeks today. Had first scan yesterday and saw the sac next scan in 3 weeks. Still a bit nervous after a blighted ovum in June. Been feeling crazy exhausted.. And super quesy from yesterday.. Due date is 20 may..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->