May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies, can I cautiously join you? I took my first test today and got a :bfp:
Still in shock! Not sure of my due date yet but I think it should be sometime in May!
Its still on the side in the bathroom - I can't stop looking at it!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG074.jpg
    IMG074.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 13
Thank you - I had completely convinced myself it would be negative!
I did a due date calculator on lily pie for a ticker and it thinks my due date will be 5th May!

Hi ladies, can I cautiously join you? I took my first test today and got a :bfp:
Still in shock! Not sure of my due date yet but I think it should be sometime in May!
Its still on the side in the bathroom - I can't stop looking at it!! :happydance:

:hi: welcome! I've added you to the list! :winkwink:

Today we went to the Childrens museum in Tacoma, the museum of flight in seattle and then to the cheesecake factory for Danica's birthday. She was grumpy all day, but she really did enjoy herself. Silly girl got a sundae, and mowed down on it, then got mad when there was none left. She had a blast tho.

Heres a picture from the museum of flight...

Attachments

• 934838_4565506791634_4662988598623123897_n.jpg
    934838_4565506791634_4662988598623123897_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3
well ladies I don't know if my bfp will be sticking around. I was getting lines on my dollar tree test and now they are super faint. I tried taking the digi and it said error so now I have to wait.....again...... my nipples are still tender cervix is still high im starving and still need a lot of water. todays test was with FMU and very faint on a dollar tree test... line is still there just not anywhere near the control line

well ladies I don't know if my bfp will be sticking around. I was getting lines on my dollar tree test and now they are super faint. I tried taking the digi and it said error so now I have to wait.....again...... my nipples are still tender cervix is still high im starving and still need a lot of water. todays test was with FMU and very faint on a dollar tree test... line is still there just not anywhere near the control line

I hope things work out for you.. Fingers crossed. :hugs:

I may be out.. Today is cycle day 28 and my period would have been due right around now, and I woke up with some brown bleeding this morning. I wonder if i should take another test and see if the lines are getting darker or lighter or wait it out... I wish I would have never tested so early...

Oh no. I have everything crossed for you ladies :hugs:

I'll get on the iPad and post a pic of my 3 positive tests. Friday was faint, Saturday was a little darker and Sunday was darker yet. I didn't take one today, not sure if I should now or not. If there was a problem, shouldn't have my lines got lighter instead of darker? So confused.....

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi everyone! I got my bfp the other day and im due may 13! I have only told dh and its so hard not to tell anyone else. I probably wont tell anyone until after my first scan.

I have been feeling a little nauseas and my boobs are sore. I also have like a pressure feeling on and off in my uterus. I keep having to reassure myself i am actually pregnant.

I'll get on the iPad and post a pic of my 3 positive tests. Friday was faint, Saturday was a little darker and Sunday was darker yet. I didn't take one today, not sure if I should now or not. If there was a problem, shouldn't have my lines got lighter instead of darker? So confused.....

It looks like a great progression! Spotting is quite normal in early pregnancy. You can try to test a couple of days maybe? Good luck!

Sorry for those who think they may be out. Dollar store tests are accurate but I don't think I would trust them for darkness of line. In my experience they are all over the place.

Can I join you ladies please?

I got my bfp on Friday and I think I'm due 7th May :)

My dd turned 2 yrs old on May 9th so will be pretty much 3 yrs old when this one arrives!

Congratulations to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months x
To the ladies worrying, I hope everything works out for the best. I am worrying myself and can't relax for a second, keep checking my boobs still hurt and running to the loo for knickerchecks. I don't think I will start to feel less stressed until I get to 12 weeks.
Given my history with secondary infertility and IVF failure I had a blood test today at my consultant's request and HCG was just under 7,000; I have another on Wednesday to check progression. So all OK so far but I am still very cautious.

Got my BFP yesterday and I tested again just to be safe and it was another BFP. I'm going to schedule an appointment with my midwife tomorrow I tried calling today but offices were closed for Labour Day. I'm excited to take this journey of my first pregnancy and to share it with you fellow mamas!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/AeroBeachBaby18/photo_zps47d60f6e.jpg

Got my BFP yesterday and I tested again just to be safe and it was another BFP. I'm going to schedule an appointment with my midwife tomorrow I tried calling today but offices were closed for Labour Day. I'm excited to take this journey of my first pregnancy and to share it with you fellow mamas!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/AeroBeachBaby18/photo_zps47d60f6e.jpg

EDD?

For my worried mama's. Uterine stretching can causing bleeding. I know this from experience. With dani, I started bleeding at about 6 and half weeks. I was freaking out because I really thought I was losing her. But if its not associated with cramping, you might be okay. It would be best to go to the er tho.

I wouldn't rely on $s ones either. My fingers are crossed for you mama's!

Hi everyone! I got my bfp the other day and im due may 13! I have only told dh and its so hard not to tell anyone else. I probably wont tell anyone until after my first scan.

I have been feeling a little nauseas and my boobs are sore. I also have like a pressure feeling on and off in my uterus. I keep having to reassure myself i am actually pregnant.

Can I join you ladies please?

I got my bfp on Friday and I think I'm due 7th May :)

My dd turned 2 yrs old on May 9th so will be pretty much 3 yrs old when this one arrives!

Added :winkwink:

Af pains can be completely normal as can a little spotting, I had it with my ds. I have the pains again this time too, (I hope) it's everything stretching but it's still worrying even when you've been there before. We had a loss in feb and I am so paranoid this time round :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->