May's Munchkins 2015

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! Congratulations!

I can't believe the bloating! I feel like a balloon all the time. Anyone else feeling this way?

Debbie - maybe go for blood tests? But a little brown blood is usually fine. You need to worry more when the blood is red or a lot of it - bad cramps etc...

Gator - I am soooo bloated. My pants hurt - even my big pants! I have to unbutton them whenever I am sitting. And I am only 4 weeks! (Unless my dates are wrong...).
Anyone who has other kids - is there a time between bloat and bump where the bloating goes back down? Or should I just give up and buy bigger pants already??

I found my bloat went down around the 8-10 wk mark first time around. And then I didn't even start to show till close to 20 weeks.

Every woman is different though!

Gator and mintastic i'm with you on the bloat!!
Luckily i mainly wear dresses for work that are mostly flattering but yesterday i swear people were looking at my stomach - the bloating was so obvious! I reackon they all just think i ate too much at the weekend though! I have been so tired already though! I wish i could go back to bed now!
And have found that watermelon makes me feel nausious! I think its the texture though as it tastes fine!
Any no go foods for you ladies yet?

Debbie - maybe go for blood tests? But a little brown blood is usually fine. You need to worry more when the blood is red or a lot of it - bad cramps etc...

I got an appointment on the 24th of this month for my blood and paperwork, another appointment on Oct 1 w/ a midwife. I think things are going to be okay now. Bleeding has stopped and my tests are still a pretty strong positive. :)

Hi ladies,

Can I join you please due 8th of May

This is my second baby hopefully, my history, I had 4 miscarriages before asked my GP to transfer me to Dr shehata team in Epsom, they were great, and for first time my pregnancy passed the 7th weeks mark, and carried the my baby until 24 weeks, but sadly I had very bad pain, and end up delivering my baby luckily for me I was at my brother’s house, which is walking distance to kings college hospital, which I later found out were the one of the best for premature births. I delivered my baby naturally within 2 hours, and I was told if I didn’t make it in time, I could have lost him. my baby is happy 10 months old , he doesn’t have any major issues but still need oxygen support, and he is weaned off it gradually.

I am not young so I couldn't wait longer to try again, so here I am.

Welcome hur, and congrats with this new baby. I'm happy to hear your first is a happy boy :)

On another note, how is everybody doing in general? We seem to have a lot of bloat in the thread. Nausea taken anybody yet?

Banana's - already finding I'm gagging on bananas, even though I know they're good for me. I couldn't eat them last time around and had to make milkshakes out of them instead.
Am pretty bloated too, but have just had to resort to the looser clothes for now. Luckily I work from home so I don't need to worry too much. I reckon people are looking already though!
Welcome to all the newbies! :)
Sorry about those worried about bleeding and faint tests. Fingers crossed for you xx

Only obvious symptom so far has been nausea for me. Not really any bloating, but I do feel sick if my stomach gets empty. MY sense of smell has also been very heightened since my bfp!

im so hungry even an hr after I eat I feel like its been more like 6. im also bloated, nipples hurt and still have cotton mouth along with little cramps. that's he only thing keeping me from freaking out since my test wouldn't get dark.....

I have similar symptoms, as well. I feel super bloated and I swear my belly looks bigger already. Hubby doesn't think so tho. (Or atleast he is trying to stick on my good side, lol) I feel like I'm starving all the time too! No food aversions yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I've been nauseas since I found out and mentioned it to my chiropractor. He was able to adjust my belly and my nausea is much less intense! Slight cramping off and on and headaches. I've also noticed I am getting irritated/frustrated randomly. (I may have kicked my dishwasher) I hope that gets better once the hormones level out in the next few weeks.

I also have found I now have a very short attention span and am so tired already!!

I dont have my first DR's appointment until next wed! Was wondering at what stage should I switch to maternity bras? I heard its not good to wear under wires while everything is developing and I needed to get new bras before I found out anyway so was thinking of just switching straight to maternity ones?

I also have found I now have a very short attention span and am so tired already!!

I dont have my first DR's appointment until next wed! Was wondering at what stage should I switch to maternity bras? I heard its not good to wear under wires while everything is developing and I needed to get new bras before I found out anyway so was thinking of just switching straight to maternity ones?

I'll admit to never hearing of this. I've heard of not wearing them once you have the baby if you are bf as it can contribute to clogged ducts and such. For my entire first pregnancy I wore regular bra.

But if you need new ones, then why not make the switch? Especially of that is the advice you've been given.

Thanks hon, yeah I was thinking I'd prob just get normal non underwired ones as I rekcon I'd be more comfy anyway.
Only £6 on asda too so can't complain! :)

Thanks hon, yeah I was thinking I'd prob just get normal non underwired ones as I rekcon I'd be more comfy anyway.

That would probably end up being cheaper. Maternity bras are expensive and I know that breast size changes so much during pregnancy and after, so you won't even know for sure what size you will be after the baby is born. So buying maternity now could be a waste.

That would probably end up being cheaper. Maternity bras are expensive and I know that breast size changes so much during pregnancy and after, so you won't even know for sure what size you will be after the baby is born. So buying maternity now could be a waste.

Yeah I was shocked when I started looking online!! But then I always think bras are silly expensive anyway!

I got a 2-3 weeks on a clear blue digi today and i am only 13dpo! I looked up the levels and it means i am over 200 today. While i am reslly happy i have to wonder if its because my urine was really concentrated. Do you know if that can affect the test?

I just got a bfp today, eek, not sure exactly but it would be early may some time, feeling v full and tired, but dh woke me up when he came to bed and ofc I can't get back to sleep, too excited!

Hmm, no idea how to add pics from phone, there's many tests and many lines though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->