May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies, I am at around 11 dpo right now and took a test this morning. Got a faint bfp! I'm so excited, and scared at the same time! Our dd is only 8 and a half months old. My due date will be May 11, 2015. :)

I like May flowers, or even May Blossoms...but tbh their all nice suggestions.

May Bay-bies :blush: just a thought.

Can't believe how many are of you who have such short age gaps - you're mad! I'm freaking out with my 4 year age gap!

Went to the doctors today to get referred to the midwife; I completely broke down in pieces (think I still have PND and PTSD), she was lovely but not really much she can do at the moment. :cry:

Congrats Debbie! My dd will be 10 months on the 8th. So we will have about an 18 month age gap :) DH and I wanted the 1st 2 close together and I'm happy it worked out that way!

I like May sprouts or may bay-bies :)

Tiptoeing in nervously...
I don't know my edd yet but sometime early May.
I like May Flowers.

expecting my 2nd may 12th ! confirmed today I am 3w4d

Hi ladies, I am at around 11 dpo right now and took a test this morning. Got a faint bfp! I'm so excited, and scared at the same time! Our dd is only 8 and a half months old. My due date will be May 11, 2015. :)

im 11 dpo too and got my faint line this morning for sure. our due dates are 1 day apart! my daughter is almost 3 though

im 11 dpo too and got my faint line this morning for sure. our due dates are 1 day apart! my daughter is almost 3 though

How cool! I don't know how accurate that dd is, I just used one of the online calculators. I have a few more tests to take, and if they are all positives I will call the doc on Tuesday for an appointment. :)

When was your last period? Mine was August 4th.

Debbie... My edd might be May 11 also... Maybe? LMP was July 25 putting me at May 1 but I ovulate really late - on cd25 (august 18th) so Fertility Friend and Ovuview set my edd at May 11 or 12, respectively.
I don't know how the doctor will date it but is she goes by LMP that seems pretty inaccurate...

Debbie... My edd might be May 11 also... Maybe? LMP was July 25 putting me at May 1 but I ovulate really late - on cd25 (august 18th) so Fertility Friend and Ovuview set my edd at May 11 or 12, respectively.
I don't know how the doctor will date it but is she goes by LMP that seems pretty inaccurate...

How cool! Love having others with the same due date! Last time around all of the ladies with the same due date had their babies early and my little one came 9 days late! That was very depressing to me at the time LOL.

How cool! I don't know how accurate that dd is, I just used one of the online calculators. I have a few more tests to take, and if they are all positives I will call the doc on Tuesday for an appointment. :)

When was your last period? Mine was August 4th.

august 5th was my last period

Sorry, Ive been MIA. I finished my classes on wesnday and then had to work and then had a 12 hour day yesterday. So I was BEAT!

As for the name...I sorta have this obession with monkeys. So may monkeys is my vote.

I see I have names to add:thumbup::hi:

I will get to that :flower:

Have my initial OB appointment on sept 10th, and then my 10 week appointment on Oct 10. EEPP! oh we figured out how we were gonna tell everyone. its adorable.
so four pumpkins (since we decided to wait until after our first u/s which is in oct) one for each of us with our birth year on it, ranging in size. So my husband's the biggest and little jelly beans the smallest, with u/s attached. What are you ideas?

okay, I think i got everyone. Please go through the list and let me know if I need to make any corrections. =)

were going to have my daughter wear a big sister shirt for immediate family then for all the rest im going to put a board up with a family pic and ultrasound on it at her b day party but have it coverd up untill we are ready to share

I love that pumpkin idea Rachelle! I may have to borrow it. :)

As for the close age gap - mine will be 21 months - I only have one so far and she's been relatively easy, so maybe I just don't know want I'm in for! Plus I'm old (well, 35) so if I want 4 I have to stack them close!

I love that pumpkin idea Rachelle! I may have to borrow it. :)

As for the close age gap - mine will be 21 months - I only have one so far and she's been relatively easy, so maybe I just don't know want I'm in for! Plus I'm old (well, 35) so if I want 4 I have to stack them close!

I'm older as well (34) we know we want at least 2. We'll see how this pregnancy goes before we decide on any more. My first pregnancy was fairly easy with no sickness. I hope I'm as lucky this time around. :)

So many bfp and it still so early for the month! We're going to have lots of babies going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->