May's Munchkins 2015

I found my bloat went down around the 8-10 wk mark first time around. And then I didn't even start to show till close to 20 weeks.

Every woman is different though!

I was in maternity stuff by 15 weeks and was visibly showing at 10/12. My boss kept pointing it out! I think she was just happy I was getting fat :haha: this time I have quite a bit of padding I still haven't lost from my son so I guess I'll just look fatter? :dohh: I'm short in the torso and pop really quick x

Debbie - maybe go for blood tests? But a little brown blood is usually fine. You need to worry more when the blood is red or a lot of it - bad cramps etc...

Gator - I am soooo bloated. My pants hurt - even my big pants! I have to unbutton them whenever I am sitting. And I am only 4 weeks! (Unless my dates are wrong...).
Anyone who has other kids - is there a time between bloat and bump where the bloating goes back down? Or should I just give up and buy bigger pants already??

It took a while but after the looking bloated/chubby when my bump did come I was all bump, my bump was huggggeeee thou! I loved it and can't wait to get another :happydance:

Symptoms- tired, soooooooo tired :sleep: and constipated beyond belief, ouch. Bloated, generally feeling quite grumpy, but that's because I'm tired, I'm a dragon when I don't get proper sleep :haha:

I got a 2-3 weeks on a clear blue digi today and i am only 13dpo! I looked up the levels and it means i am over 200 today. While i am reslly happy i have to wonder if its because my urine was really concentrated. Do you know if that can affect the test?

Congratulations hon! I wouldn't read too much into the cb digi result, they can be unreliable. But you are one day off being 2 weeks since conception so it is fairly close. I got the same result, 2-3 weeks, at 13dpo with afternoon urine, and when I tested again at 20dpo with FMU it still said 2-3 weeks even though a blood test the next day, at 21dpo, showed I had hcg levels of just under 7,000. So the second one was inaccurate, it should have read 3+.

Chicky: I started showing by 12/13 weeks as well. I have a short torso and people kept thinking I was further along then I really was. I thought she was twins because I was getting so big so fast. Lol I LOVED my belly too and can't wait for this one!

(I'm secretly hoping we have twins this time) :)

I had hcg of about 2400 and used a digi 2 days later and it said 2-3. So it's really not that accurate. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Had my 3rd round of blood work results today and everything looks good so far. And totally to my surprise my Dr. called me and asked if I wanted to have an early scan since I recently had MC. I was shocked!! I have the best Dr. in the whole world. So only 3 short weeks til I get to see a little heart beat.
:dance:

I have a scan on the 18th, I'll be just shy of 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to the heartbeat as well but stressed about something being wrong and it not being there as well. I'm a worry wart

I have a scan on the 18th, I'll be just shy of 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to the heartbeat as well but stressed about something being wrong and it not being there as well. I'm a worry wart

I tend to worry too. I'm trying to enjoy every moment since I'm pretty certain this is our last. Originally they weren't going to see me until October 17th. That wait would have been killer. Three weeks earlier is good to me.

My line progression. :)

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage2.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
plz take me off the bfp list. my hcg level is at a 3 now

So sorry sma. I don't know what to say. My thoughts are with you.

Debbie - looking good.

Congrats to the new BFPs!

My only solid symptom is still bloating. I am constipated also but that could be from cutting down on coffee. Nipples hurt when I take my bra off at night.
I bought a sports bra one size up as a temporary solution if my bras stop fitting.
There are some other maybe symptoms, like trash smell bothering me more, but nothing obvious.

So sorry sma.

Mint: my nipples are so sore too! I just figured it was from nursing Ruby, but it hurts to have the shower water hit them. I don't remember it being this bad the first time...

Is anyone massively overheating at night?
I was freezing when I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night drenched!!

So sorry sma, such sad news. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon, take care honey xxx

Sorry to hear that sma :-(

I have a scan on Saturday to check where things are and how many we have. Should be able to see some, maybe even hb, not sure exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->