May's Munchkins 2015

thank you all ladies, its really hard for me right now but i cant do anything about it but carry on. once i get my " period" we will be trying again. this time i wont test untill af is due. i wish everyone the best

Is anyone massively overheating at night?
I was freezing when I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night drenched!!

I am! I wake up in a puddle of sweat almost every night..

I am very sorry sma. I am removing you, but would like your permission to add you to the angel baby list? Would that be appropriate?

So I had some ideas for the list:

1. If you are choosing to NOT find out the sex, let me know now, so i can put a yellow stork next to you name.

2. When you find out, I will put either a girl or a boy stork next to yours.

I also completely open to other's ideas! Shoot them at me!

The only symptoms I really feel are occasional stretching and extremely tired all the effing time. No nausea or aversions. I am slightly bloated tho. I had a client ask me if I was pregnant (she was an ob nurse for 41 years, so she knew). OHH and my nose is off the charts and I'm slightly emotional. thats about it for me tho. I started showing with dani at about 16 weeks. I literally just POPPED over night. One she wasnt there, the next POP there she was!

Anyone who's still breastfeeding are you feeling any breast pain? Cause I feel no tenderness or anything. I just chalked it up to my still breastfeeding. I do have itching nipples (and sent my husband a text telling him that I hoped he came down with worlds worst severe case of itchy nipple :haha: he laughed it off and said he was sorry my nipples itched. hahah)

Sorry I go MIA. I work 12 hour days tuesday and wes. So I wont be on those days. I usually come home at 930 and go straight to sleep.

@Rachelle, can you add me to the list? I'm due May 15th :)

I don't want to find out the gender but DH might so can't say for certain if we are team yellow yet.

I am getting pretty upset. My doctor still hasn't called me back. She was on vacation last week and supposed to call me on Tues.
Weds afternoon I left another message. Now it is Friday morning. I know my appointment won't be right away but especially since I am considered high-risk I would really like to have the appointment set by now!

Oh I'll definitely be finding out! I can't not know and neither can hubby.

Please tell me someone else is having horrendously painful nipple erections :rofl: I had it with my son where they would burn when they got cold but this is randomly all the time :dohh: ouchie x

Oh I'll definitely be finding out! I can't not know and neither can hubby.

Please tell me someone else is having horrendously painful nipple erections :rofl: I had it with my son where they would burn when they got cold but this is randomly all the time :dohh: ouchie x

No, but for the last couple days my boobs have felt rock solid! And they hurt all over.

So I had some ideas for the list:

1. If you are choosing to NOT find out the sex, let me know now, so i can put a yellow stork next to you name.

2. When you find out, I will put either a girl or a boy stork next to yours.

I also completely open to other's ideas! Shoot them at me!

The only symptoms I really feel are occasional stretching and extremely tired all the effing time. No nausea or aversions. I am slightly bloated tho. I had a client ask me if I was pregnant (she was an ob nurse for 41 years, so she knew). OHH and my nose is off the charts and I'm slightly emotional. thats about it for me tho. I started showing with dani at about 16 weeks. I literally just POPPED over night. One she wasnt there, the next POP there she was!

Anyone who's still breastfeeding are you feeling any breast pain? Cause I feel no tenderness or anything. I just chalked it up to my still breastfeeding. I do have itching nipples (and sent my husband a text telling him that I hoped he came down with worlds worst severe case of itchy nipple :haha: he laughed it off and said he was sorry my nipples itched. hahah)

Sorry I go MIA. I work 12 hour days tuesday and wes. So I wont be on those days. I usually come home at 930 and go straight to sleep.

I'm still breastfeeding and haven't had any pain. That was my most painful symptom last time. I hope it stays away because i don't know if i could keep on breastfeeding if they hurt that much this time.

Yeh there's no doubt we will find out gender. I had a babybond scan at 17 weeks with DD and it was a lovely experience, will do the same this time.

Im getting no symptoms at all :shrug:. If it wasnt for my missed period I wouldn't have clue I was pregnant xx

I'm definitely beginning to hit the wall of tiredness...feel like someone has fed me a couple of sleeping tablets and then tells me to carry on working!
I'm also getting quite nauseous in the morning, can't eat bananas, craving protein - well meat mainly, am bloated, have put on weight and my boobs are gradually getting bigger and more painful.
As for the POLL I reckon keep it open until most of the May babies have had their bfp's as there's still another few weeks isn't there...just a thought.

Hello ladies. Can I join??? I got my bfp a week ago and my Edd is May 14th. This will be our 1st so we are extremely nervous!!
Although I am so early at the moment I'm feeling soo tired, sore boobs, loads of watery cm (sorry tmi!) and I haven't slept properly since getting the bfp!!

I'm looking forward to chatting to you all! It's driving me crazy not being able to tell anyone yet!! X

Have any of you made your first appointment yet?

I just made my first appointment yesterday. It will be October 2nd, and I'll get an ultrasound the same day too :) It will be at 8 weeks according to my LMP (it really will be 7 weeks 6 days, according to when I ovulated).

I kinda thought I would get seen sooner, like they would want to confirm the pregnancy themselves with a blood test. September is going to draggg.

It took me days to finally decide on an OBGYN. I spent so much time scouring the internet for reviews. I think the one I chose will be great. Glad I did the research, because there are some bad apples out there.

Good news for me - DH is on board to be team yellow! :)

I wish I could have booked my first appointment already - my doctor still hasn't called me back!

I am going to find out as well! I have my first scan sept 29th sooo excited!
Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I wake up everyday between 5-6am and cant fall back asleep. I also have nausea that comes and goes havent figured out yet what triggers it. Not seems good to me, i am having a hard time finding things to eat. I dont want any meat or chicken or fish its wierd. Also i dont like sweet things, they taste soooo sweet to me. I used to like cookies or granola bars, but not now. I even have a hard time with yogurt seeming sooo sweet. I ate buttered noodles twice this week and havent since i was a little girl. Its all wierd. Any other wierd things going on with the rest of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->