May's Munchkins 2015

My 20 weeks scan is today in a few hours at 3pm. Im excited and hoping for a girl but will be happy with what God has for me:happydance:

Congrats, RAFwife! And welcome! :)

Bump question, ladies: Is your bump hard? This is my first pregnancy and I felt like my bump was taking forever to show up, but in the last couple weeks it's finally a bit noticeable. The thing is, it's pretty soft and when I touch it it mostly just feels like I've gained weight in that one location. I've never had much belly fat (it prefers to congregate on my thighs -- super unhelpful in the age of skinny jeans) so I'm not sure what's happening now. Is it supposed to feel hard by now? Are your bumps hard?

My morning sickness has finally abated (*knocks on wood*) and I haven't felt the twins move yet, so I'm beginning to get this crazy feeling they're not still there, or maybe that they never were and I made them up and am just over eating and making myself fat. Of course, I've seen them on ultrasounds so deep down I know I didn't invent them... Pregnancy has made me truly crazy!

Ultrasound on the 18th will hopefully put my crazy mind at ease...

Hope everyone else is feeling more confident and less crazy than me! :)

Welcome, RAFwife! I was finally able to order my 20 week scan, but it won't be until January 5 (22+4). We are going out of town from the 14-30 for Christmas with my inlaws and my family, so that's really the first available time we can go. We won't be finding out gender so a couple extra weeks isn't a big deal to me. But I can't wait to see baby again!

I do have to get my early gestational diabetes screening in before we leave. Hopefully I'll be able to go on Friday.

RAFWife, welcome!

Ruby, my bump is getting bigger, but still soft and mushy. Looks nice in secret fit belly clothes though, very bump-flattering.

My bump isn't hard yet either ruby! Just a bump, lol.

Good luck at your scan mrsbrown! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Can't believe it is almost Christmas. I have soooooo much to do still. Thank goodness I did a lot of online shopping at black Friday!

Rubysmom, I had to take the early gd test too! Good luck! Where are you going for Christmas?

My bump is mostly squishy too, can get hard in the morning when I'm desperate to pee though!

Welcome RAF :)

Can't believe it is almost Christmas. I have soooooo much to do still. Thank goodness I did a lot of online shopping at black Friday!

Rubysmom, I had to take the early gd test too! Good luck! Where are you going for Christmas?

Thanks! We are going to northern Wisconsin on Lake Superior. That's where my husbands family is from.

My belly isnt hard yet either!

Mine got hard a week or so ago. In fact, I feel the skin stretching on my tummy after I eat and it's uncomfortable and even a bit itchy. It's hard to bend for me already even though the bump is not massive at all. I guess I will mention it during my dr appointment next week.

Thanks, everyone! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a soft & squishy bump. :)

Thanks! We are going to northern Wisconsin on Lake Superior. That's where my husbands family is from.

My belly isnt hard yet either!

Brrrrr! Sounds cold!i love the cold at Christmas though. One of the things I miss most about Ohio is snow. I hope we can go next winter or maybe even this February so my daughter can see snow!

Bit late, but can I join the May Munchkins?! Finally letting myself get excited about being pregnant! I'm due May 13th, my 20 week scan is 22nd December - very nervous. Had a 16 wee scan and it's looking like a boy :happydance: my husband is currently deployed so would love any extra support! xx

Welcome and congrats! I am having a boy too! I already have a daughter so I don't even know what to do with a boy! LOL How have you been feeling?

Thank you so much everyone :hugs:
Leikela congrats on the little man!! So nice to have one of each! Haha this is my first so I don't know what to do with either a boy or girl yet!! I've been feeling much better in the 2nd trimester, had bad nausea until around 11 weeks and lost quite a bit of weight since I couldn't eat much - making up for it now though!! Still very tired and falling asleep during the days. I'm very anxious about eeeeeverything in this pregnancy, but hopefully everything is doing just fine. How have you been doing?
My bump is still quite squishy I guess, the past few days it's been very noticeable when lying down whereas before it definitely wasn't! My uterus isn't up to my belly button yet but hoping that's normal?

Our midwives don't even measure the belly until after 20 some weeks. The uterus isn't above the belly button until then, so no need to worry on that one! Mine is still below my belly button as well.

We live in the twin cities area of Minnesota and we've had quite a bit of snow already, but then it gets warm and melts! The forecasters are saying we might have a brown Christmas this year. :( It will definitely be snow covered up in northern Wisconsin though. Christmas isn't the same for me without snow! And with the lake effect from Lake Superior, it can get cold or be fairly warm. It's weird!

Hi ladies. Had my 20 week scan and all is well. Im having a girl and Im uber excited about it. This will be my second girl and i have one boy.:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_4143.jpg
    IMG_4143.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on a baby girl!! Is this the first girl of the group??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->