May's Munchkins 2015

Congrats mrskcbrown! She almost looks as if shes waving!! :) :hi:

Our scan is tomorrow we'll find out sex but said we won't tell anyone else so I'm not sure if I'll anounce it here or not - I dont want to get used to referring to them as her or him and then let something slip to family and friends!!! Excited to see bubba again though!!! :happydance:
Xx

Congrats on the girl, mrskcbrown! How exciting!

MrsMandy, I'm in awe of your plan to find out and keep it under wraps. We're not finding out, but if I knew, I know I wouldn't be able to keep from shouting it from the rooftops! Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I hope you get your preference if you have one. :)

Congrats on the girl, mrskcbrown! How exciting!

MrsMandy, I'm in awe of your plan to find out and keep it under wraps. We're not finding out, but if I knew, I know I wouldn't be able to keep from shouting it from the rooftops! Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I hope you get your preference if you have one. :)

Well that is the plan but knowing us we'll let slip at some point!! My MIL is really disappointed that we won't even be telling her! ;)

RAFwife, I am doing well, thanks! I had nausea pretty badly up until a few weeks ago. I still get that sick feeling every now and then. I am also still very exhausted but awake enough to actually be able to do house chores again. When I very sick, my house looked like a disaster zone on a daily basis. LOL My uterus is still below my belly button and my bump is squishy too. :)

Congrats mrskcbrown on your girl! I must say, I am envious! LOL Are you girl and boy close with one another? I really wanted to give my daughter a sister to have when I am dead and gone.

Congrats on the pink bump mrskcbrown!

Hope the scan goes well today Mrs Mandy x

Leikela glad to hear your nausea's pretty much gone - it's definitely no fun! I have one older sister and I love our relationship, but my husband has a really great relationship with his sister - I'm sure your two will be best buddies :)

Congratulations on all the girls! We are team blue and very happy with our little boy! :)

I was having a very stressful day yesterday and I noticed that I really felt the stress in my bump. My belly felt very tight and not relaxed as usual. Does anyone else experience this? I was more an overall feeling, not individual tightenings. Is there anything you can do about it (except trying to relax?)

Congrats on the scans!! Not sure about tightness, mine does that sometimes too!

I'm keeping up with the girls trend :) It's team pink for us. Congrats on all the latest reveals! My anterior placenta moved on top so I'm glad about it too. Hubby wanted a boy but was overjoyed with a girl.

You GUYS. I don't know how long it took all of you to get pregnant, but it took us 2 years, and I just found this HILARIOUS web series that I can completely relate to... so I had to share it!

https://www.youtube.com/user/msstephjacksontv

(Also - I'm doing great. Just got back from work travel all week and am way behind on all of my threads. Going back to read through them now!)

Congratulations on all the girls! We are team blue and very happy with our little boy! :)

I was having a very stressful day yesterday and I noticed that I really felt the stress in my bump. My belly felt very tight and not relaxed as usual. Does anyone else experience this? I was more an overall feeling, not individual tightenings. Is there anything you can do about it (except trying to relax?)

They may be braxton hicks already. Apparently, you have them throughout your whole pregnancy but you usually don't feel them early on and some women never feel the tightening. Drink lots of water and try to relax. If they are BH this should help. Make sure you mention to your OB/ Midwife, whoever, that you are getting tightening/pressure but it's probably just fine. I've been feeling some pressure and what I think are BH on and off for about 3 weeks.

I just got my blood results and the odds of baby having ntd, downs, or trisomy are very low! Yay! Now I just can't wait to see baby again. After Christmas it'll be exactly 2 weeks so I hope time flies! I have a feeling I'll be team pink, but obviously cannot be sure. Not feeling much from baby lately and I'm a bit nervous. I hope baby is just hiding under my fat somewhere or behind the placenta. I'm not sure if it is anterior or not. EEEK I'm so anxious.

I forgot to mention I had a really strange dream last night. I have been having a few that I can remember every week and they are sooo odd. Last night's was that I was in a grocery store shopping with some friends and my boobs began leaking. I was also trying on jeans, so it was pretty weird. lol. When I woke up my nipples were sore, which is a first so far this pregnancy. Funny what hormones can do.

I hope you're all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->